Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 starts May 1st!

Here is the new Rule set for Season 5. I deemed than the popular choice was to get some restriction in on games, so i am reverting to and old rule used before, but this time set-up to give less stress to yours truly, i also have given equality to all games as cybershark requested :P. The rules should now be more in-depth and begin to answer alot more of the FAQ's.

Rules:- 

1. Once you have played a certain game,with the same title and the same base trophies, in one particular season, you cannot play that game on any other systems or any other versions such as the Japanese version, well you can..but you won't get any points for it. Example: sound Shapes EU version, you play and get points for, if you then play it on vita in the same season, you wont get any points for it. 

2. if you cross-save a game for the easy points, they will not be counted. 

3. Fixtures last for 4 days, and run straight through from one another, except in the instance of a league break.

4. Games that you complete in under 10 hours, will not be counted. Examples: Detuned, Aabs Animals.

5. Any game, which is not 'cross-saveable', that has a 50th place top 50 time of 4 hours 30 minutes or under will not be counted. There will be no exceptions to this including spots on the leaderboard you suspect to have been hacked etc.

6. Players must Sync their Profiles within 12 hours of a Fixture end.

7. Scores for fixtures are Locked-In after 24 hours of a Result Release, if you know there is an incorrect score, you must notify an Admin immediately.

8. Any player that scores less than 120 score over the course of the season will receive a private message asking them to re-confirm their place for the following season. These players will have 48 hours to respond. Failure to do so will result in a force-retirement.

9. Players are only eligible to join if they posses one of the following:

-50 forum posts and 15 Platinums

-25 forum posts and 40 Platinums

10. You gain 3 League points for a win, 1 for a draw and 0 for a loss.The points system will be:

-Bronze - 1pt

-Silver - 2pts

-Gold - 6pts

-Platinum - 12pts

11. League Positioning is worked out through the following means:

-AVG + 2 per platinum

-Head to Head

CWC Rules:-

1. Rules 1, 2, and 4 seen above, also apply directly to the CWC.

2. Rule 5 as seen above is applied to the CWC but with the lowest top 50 time being 6 hours, rather thn 4 hours 30 mins.

3. Rule 6 as seen above is applied to the CWC but with the syncing time after the fixture being 2 hours, if you cannot sync within 2 hours of fixture end, then sync at your last available playing time beforehand.

4. Rule 7 as seen above is applied to the CWC but with the lock-in time being 2 hours after result Release.

5. Players are only eligible for the CWC by winning a top 4 League.

6. CWC Rounds last for one day and consist of 4 competitors simultaeniously. After the end of each round, one player is eliminated until a winner is found.

7. In the unlikely event of 2 players drawing on score in any given round, the tie breaker decider is on no. of platinums earned in that round. If it still remains a tie, then no players are eliminated and instead, 2 players eliminated at the end of the next round.

8. A draw in the final will result in a 1 day extension, if it remains a draw, the players will continue to battle day after day until a winner is found.

There you have it. Please read through these rules carefully to make sure you understand it all and so you notice certain other changes i may have mad, tracking games to comply with the rules is your own responsibility, i'm calling it tactical awareness. I will now take questions, if there are any further major loopholes, or anything that is not explained clearly, now would be the time to chirp up as i am not changing rules mid-season.

I believe cybershark mentioned about something different.

Is the 4h 30min rule for platinum games only, or for platinums and PSN games?

Rules:- 

5. Any game, which is not 'cross-saveable', that has a 50th place top 50 time of 4 hours 30 minutes or under will not be counted. There will be no exceptions to this including spots on the leaderboard you suspect to have been hacked etc.

What about games, where the top 50 list is flooded by the autopoped trophys? Games like Sound Shape, Sly Cooper: Thieves in time, Motorstorm RC and so on? all those game need much more time to finish them. Since I'm playing Sly Cooper:Thieves in time, and I will keep playing it, no matter if it counts or not, this would be interesting for me.

EDIT: Oh and I really hope the adjusted 100% times for psn games would be the same like last season. I thought everybody was happy with 3 hours and it was a democratic decision ^^'

Rest of the rules are great. 

Edited by cybershark91

What about games, where the top 50 list is flooded by the autopoped trophys? Games like Sound Shape, Sly Cooper: Thieves in time, Motorstorm RC and so on? all those game need much more time to finish them. Since I'm playing Sly Cooper:Thieves in time, and I will keep playing it, no matter if it counts or not, this would be interesting for me.

EDIT: Oh and I really hope the adjusted 100% times for psn games would be the same like last season. I thought everybody was happy with 3 hours and it was a democratic decision ^^'

Rest of the rules are great. 

Rule 5 specifically states games that are "not cross-saveable," so in a game where cross-saves are available such as Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time, leader board times with auto-popped trophies won't count.

Rule 5 specifically states games that are "not cross-saveable," so in a game where cross-saves are available such as Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time, leader board times with auto-popped trophies Will Count, regardless of time.

Will count as in leader board times where players auto-popped trophies through cross-saves do count towards banning a game? I thought I understood the rule, but your wording is a little confusing to me.

Will count as in leader board times where players auto-popped trophies through cross-saves do count towards banning a game? I thought I understood the rule, but your wording is a little confusing to me.

I worded it as best i could, to put it as simply as possible "auto-pop" games, Will count towards your score so long as you have not auto-popped those trophies.

• Like 1

what is an auto pop game ? and what is a novel game? 

i have heard these phrases more than once now 

In some games, you are able to auto-pop trophies and get a platinum in seconds. For example, Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time has separate trophy lists for PS3 and PS Vita. This game has a cross-save feature so that you can transfer your save account on PS3 to the PS Vita and vice versa. If you cross-save after you get a platinum in one system, you will almost immediately get every trophy on the system you cross-saved to. Obviously, this is unfair, so this is banned from the league.

By novel game, do you mean visual novels? Visual novels are games that focus mostly on dialogue and human interactions. Throughout visual novels, you are given various choices which may or may not dramatically alter the end of the story. Most visual novels, to my knowledge, are only in Japan, so I personally haven't played one.

1. You are in the Gold League
  2. Not sure what you should play dood
  3. Obviously you should wear a tutu and ballerina slippers dood. You can throw in a tiara if you are feeling fancy

I fail at Cosplay :(

Gold league huh? So I went from the bronze straight to the gold!! omg wow..Well I will give it my best prinny dood. Just you wait

I fail at Cosplay :(

Gold league huh? So I went from the bronze straight to the gold!! omg wow..Well I will give it my best prinny dood. Just you wait

This is why you should wear it, to improve your cosplay skills dood! Good luck this season though!

I'm already in my prinny ensemble ready to kick some ass, dood!! xD

*sheds tear* They grow up so fast doods

• Like 3

When does the next season start? I am ready for it, but I don't see a timer or a date on the first page.

It starts in 5 hours 20 minutes allen, i skipped the timer because i wasn't sure if i would be ready for the intedended start date the midnight of the 4th. And i actually wans't lol 

SEASON 5 FIXTURE FORECAST:-

Fixture Set 1: 5th-8th Nov

Fixture Set 2: 9th-12th Nov
Fixture Set 3: 13th-16th Nov
Season Break: 17th-19th Nov
Fixture Set 4: 20th-23rd Nov
Fixture Set 5: 24th-27th Nov
Fixture Set 6: 28th-1st Dec
Season Break: 2nd-3rd Dec
Fixture Set 7: 4th-7th Dec
Fixture Set 8: 8th-11th Dec
Fixture Set 9: 12th-15th Dec
Cup Winners' Cup: 18th-20th Dec
Xmas Break: 21st Dec - 8th Jan (possible special event)
Season 6 Start: 9th Jan

Not alot left to be done now apart fro updating the homepost to it's fullest and get the GDocs live again. IF everything goes smoothly prepare for an Early Fixture release for the first fixture set! Giving everyone an early opportunity to see their first fixture of the new season!!
  • Like 2

So just to confirm the rules using an easy example, Motorstorm RC has clearly been auto popped on both PS3 and Vita as far as the top 50 is concerned. Am I right in saying that in this scenario the 4h30 rule is irrelevant and these points count anyway but you cannot do both in one season as the earlier rule states?!

Unless of course you complete it under 10 hours in which case it breaks the previous rule and doesn't count anyway?

Edited by freddie1989

So just to confirm the rules using an easy example, Motorstorm RC has clearly been auto popped on both PS3 and Vita as far as the top 50 is concerned. Am I right in saying that in this scenario the 4h30 rule is irrelevant and these points count anyway but you cannot do both in one season as the earlier rule states?!

Unless of course you complete it under 10 hours in which case it breaks the previous rule and doesn't count anyway?

Spot on. It counts because the game is immune to Rule 5, but you cannot do both due to Rule 1. However completing it in under 10 hours would breach Rule 4, and therefore not count, and if you cross-save it, it obviously won't count due to Rule 2.

I believe this was the depth in rules that most were looking for. :)

Edited by Precision-Playy