Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 starts May 1st!

Maybe these nightmares I've been having from Catherine are starting to play tricks with my mind and making me see things.  :dunno:

Yeah playing Catherine does do that to you dood

Careful prinny. You dont wanna get impeached and lose all your lifetime prinny juice privileges..

I wouldn't do anything to risk losing access to my executive bar suite dood

Wow, I didn't expect to get a win against Hemiak. Good luck Zach....

Picked up the plat in Far cry Primal yesterday. FC3 is still the best one imo. Started Hardware Rivals (meh) and working on diablo 3 at the same time.

• Like 1

Lol, what are the odds. I haven't seen that movie yet, but planning to watch it eventually.

It's pretty damn funny. My wife doesn't enjoy it, so I only watched about 10 minutes last night. Just funny to me that it was that exact part of the movie. I'd say it's a definite contender for SO4 grinding. 

It's pretty damn funny. My wife doesn't enjoy it, so I only watched about 10 minutes last night. Just funny to me that it was that exact part of the movie. I'd say it's a definite contender for SO4 grinding. 

That's good to know :D, I've watched a lot of anime during the past few months while grinding away at SO4.

Thanks guys ^^

Congrats on reaching 10,000! Did you plan that milestone or was it just coincidence? Holey Moley is an accurate description for someone reaching 10k.

Well i first wanted to have the Farcry Primal plat as my 10000th trophy but i have bad luck with fixtures this season so i needed points and while i was looking into the trophy list of Trine 3 i saw this cool tropy name and thought it would be perfect for my 10K milestoen :D

• Like 3

FYI to the administration. I played Monkey Island, which I don't believe counts. I rarely looked at a guide so it took me like 6 hours and I'm not even done, but the points shouldn't count. 

I probably got murdered and it won't matter anyway, just wanted to be up front about it. 

Fun match. I look forward to the final score. :)

Hope you had fun :)

Next up is Whyfire. He/she will have a chance as I grind through 1000 kills on Hardware rivals and an incredibly bad acting/storyline in The Need for Speed.

• Like 1