Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 starts May 1st!

4 minutes ago, Lucas said:

We have quite a few retirees and two people being removed so if you're reading this and you're not participating yet: now's the time to sign up :)!

As usual: if there are still people on the waiting list, feel free to remove me as I'm only here to fill a spot. I'll gladly step aside for someone who actually wants to compete.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Dessane said:

Hi guys, would it be possible for me to go on the waitlist for next season? I promise I'll have the required number of posts by the time it starts. I'm reasonably active, just new haha.

Sure, I added you to the waiting list. Welcome to the Trophy Hunters League :)!

13 hours ago, Lucas said:

Season 21 is up next so are you sure you don't want me to add you to the waiting list for the 21st season instead :P?

Unfortunately, I don't qualify for the number of plats required to participate.  I'll bust ass and see if I can earn some trophies ?

• Like 2

6 hours ago, BlackSquirrell1 said:

Unfortunately, I don't qualify for the number of plats required to participate.  I'll bust ass and see if I can earn some trophies 1f600.png

Oh, alright, I didn't check your profile yet :P. I'll make sure to check your list before the start of each new season :awesome:.

• Like 1

After a brief return, I'll be retiring too. While I can see why there's gonna be a new rule for new accounts because of "insider knowledge" on games, it did randomly become a big deal when I did it. There were like 3-4 people before me that made a new account, and no one said one word. Just feels awkward having an "anti-rule" because of me when I'm not the first to make a fresh account. I made a new account for myself and not for the league, so I really don't mind not being able to participate. I'm not here to say yall's opinions are wrong about new accounts because I totally understand the "problem" with them. It's just random it was me that caused such a big ruckus. Regardless if you always thought new accounts were not fair, you guys still never said anything until I did it. I'll still pop in every season and support everyone. Good luck to everyone in the upcoming seasons. :)

• Like 2

After leaving the poll open for a good 4 days and not getting any new votes in the last 48 hours, I think it's time to look at the result of the poll to decide when season 21 will be starting.

In the poll When do you want season 21 from the Trophy Hunters League to start?, the option In about a week from now won with the most votes. This means that season 21 of the Trophy Hunters League will be starting on Sunday November 26th 2017. Confirmation messages will be sent out either today or tomorrow. If you are already a participant and you haven't received a confirmation message by Wednesday, it means you're automatically in for next season. If you aren't a participant yet, now's the time to sign up! Signing up is possible until Wednesday November 22nd 2017 12:00AM London time :).

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, soultaker655 said:

I'm kind of bored right now so add me to season 21.

13 minutes ago, stupid0089 said:

I haven't taken part in a trophy competition on this site yet, any way I can get put on the wait list for season 21?

Awesome stuff guys, added you both! Welcome to the Trophy Hunters League :)!