Ps Plus  

325 members have voted

1. 1. Rate August 2023's lineup

• Awesome
    • Great
    • Good
    • Bad
    • Awful
  2. 2. Which game are you most interested in?

• PGA Tour 2K23
    • Dreams
    • Death’s Door

1 minute ago, Vulpine9Tails said:

They've been doing that every single month so far. You know you can still play PS4 games on it right? 

He wasn’t talking about PS Plus games, which is exactly what they are doing btw.  He stated why wasn’t it given away with the actual PS5 (like a bundle at launch).  I could’ve misinterpreted because it did seem to be a strange request.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, djb5f said:

Sure, we have a shiny new console, let’s give away an old gen game with it!

They did do exactly that with a bunch of other games, though. Remember the Playstation Plus Collection of 20 free PS4 games available for PS5 owners?

• Like 2

On 28/07/2023 at 8:22 AM, shadaik said:

They did do exactly that with a bunch of other games, though. Remember the Playstation Plus Collection of 20 free PS4 games available for PS5 owners?

I think he's been too busy playing shovelware and using debugs to get platinums to notice anything

-PGA Tour 2K23 - Sports game, skip. Guide suggests it's a pretty simple platinum, though.

-Dreams - Was curious about this at release but decided to not go for it. Your notes list the platinum as unobtainable, but threads there suggest it is, just highly situational or requiring the version downgrade trick.

-Death's Door - Looks good. I have some memory of it being new, but no one around here really talking about it. Other stuff released around the same time?

Three maybes. I can live with that.

• Like 2

On 7/29/2023 at 9:01 PM, RedDevil757 said:

I think he's been too busy playing shovelware and using debugs to get platinums to notice anything

A little ironic coming from someone with their share of 80-90%+ ratalaika’s and who cheesed The Sims 4.

On 7/28/2023 at 3:22 AM, shadaik said:

This is a fair point, thanks for offering something constructive.  Although I will say the original post I responded to was poorly worded and I don’t think the game in question would fit well with those major titles (Battlefield 1, Batman, God of War, Infamous, Last of Us, Uncharted, Days Gone, etc).  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, djb5f said:

A little ironic coming from someone with their share of 80-90%+ ratalaika’s and who cheesed The Sims 4. 

80-90% + ratalaika's? Are you trying to say my trophy list is that? If so then you definitely need to put your glasses on. 

Ratalaika publish some great retro titles. Especially recently. If you grew up in the 80s/90s then there's some fantastic games there. Some of their early trophy lists are beyond crap as the platinum pops on like level one. But I'm not a trophy hunter. I'll play to the end when I'm having fun and tbh all apart from the one that looked like a 2d wind waker, I've enjoyed.

For Sims 4 I got wind that it was going free to play and thought it would mess up or totally disable some trophies. So I used a guide. I've spent over 84hour playing it since then. It's good but the second game will always be my favourite.

23 minutes ago, RedDevil757 said:

Ratalaika publish some great retro titles

i can agree.  some of the games are good. though i cant remember the one that was hard and had to complete the game without dying for a plat. was a twin stick shooter.