Ps Plus  

325 members have voted

1. 1. Rate August 2023's lineup

• Awesome
    • Great
    • Good
    • Bad
    • Awful
  2. 2. Which game are you most interested in?

• PGA Tour 2K23
    • Dreams
    • Death’s Door

Whenever the lineup doesn't leak, I get the feeling that the leaker didn't bother because they assume most people would find the games disappointing.

I can see that with next month's games, but Death's Door is worth giving a shot. It's by the devs that made Titan Souls and I've heard it's a pretty good Zelda-like game.

And anyone interested in developing games should give Dreams a try. Just to mess around with.

Edited by Abby_TheLastofUs
  • Like 3

Well, I'd be tickled pink to get Death's Door, if I hadn't already bought it last year. Should really get around to playing it someday soon, actually. Dreams also seems like a fine acquisition for the creative, artistic folks out there. I've got a longtime PSN buddy who creates truly amazing stuff with it, but since I'm talentless in that regard, I think I'll pass.

• Like 3

With the  new tier of plus would be naive to think Sony would give acess to great games on the basic like this, Death's Door looks interesting but like everything they give that might interest me I already have it.

I was instantly disappointed when I saw PGA as the headliner, but Dreams and Death's Door seem pretty solid. I've been interested in Dreams but then thought support was about to run out for it. I didn't want to get burned again like with LBP but maybe this will keep it going for a little longer. Death's Door looks fun and the type of game that I would have probably continued overlooking if not for PS Plus. Not a great month but there have definitely been worse.

Golf is in the same category for me as tennis and soccer; less than zero interest to anything related to those things. 

Death's Door looks semi-interesting though. That'll be another claim-but-never-play game probably for me. Last few months have been pretty good so we were due for a dud month which is fine. I'm okay with not every month catering to what I want as I rarely ever play the free games anyway and the good games that do come out for it I usually already have. 

Yes, the month is shitty...but I highly recommend Death Door! Don't sleep on it! You can finish it in under 15h - and this is with you going in semi-blindly and taking your time exploring and enjoying the game. The game only has 3 missable trophies (which can be easily tackled) and can be done in 1 playthrough (2 if you want an easier learning experience).

• Like 1