"Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel" Videos

Meh, seems pretty goofy. I'm not a huge fan of Borderlands as it is but the kind of screams of cash grab to me, I'd much rather see something on the current consoles because I feel the 7th gen consoles have a hard time running the games. After getting used to the DS4 it is kind of hard to play shooters on the PS3 because the controller doesn't feel as responsive, that may be one reason I didn't like Borderlands 2 that much...

On another note, thanks for posting this thread in the correct place.  B)

Parker

Ps+ one day?

That is a good possibility actually. Was the original on PS+? I remember getting the game and all if its DLC on PSN for a total of like $7, but I don't recall if the game was ever offered for free on the service. 

Parker

Looks pretty rad, even better than the second game, in my opinion. Even though I only played the first game, and I got bored of it too quickly. And but of course, people say Borderlands is so fun since it's better playing with friends, rather than alone. And I don't play online much. Maybe that's why I don't like Borderlands much. I don't know.

I'm excited, and i like how this is on the ps3 (should have been for both consoles but whatever).

That is a good possibility actually. Was the original on PS+? I remember getting the game and all if its DLC on PSN for a total of like $7, but I don't recall if the game was ever offered for free on the service.

It was free for PS+, yes. [click]

I bet even inFamous: Second Son will be for PS+ at some point, ya just gotta wait. :P

I'm with Parker in thinking that this is a "cash grab", although I'm sure it'll still be a fun game.

It'll use the exact same engine as 2 and I doubt it'll have any improvements. It's just a way for 2K Games get a bit of a cash boost with minimal cost to pump into Gearbox so they can work on Borderlands 3 some more ;) Is that a bad thing?... Nope! I'm sure it'll be new-gen only which can only be a good thing :D

I'm with Parker in thinking that this is a "cash grab", although I'm sure it'll still be a fun game.

It'll use the exact same engine as 2 and I doubt it'll have any improvements. It's just a way for 2K Games get a bit of a cash boost with minimal cost to pump into Gearbox so they can work on Borderlands 3 some more ;) Is that a bad thing?... Nope! I'm sure it'll be new-gen only which can only be a good thing :D

Well they don't have any more Alien games to steal funds from so they have to make money somehow ^_^

• 1 month later...