Games You Desire For Your Current Console(s)

Kazeh54

What games out there that are released, do you want more than anything but it's never gonna happen for reasons like:

- It's exclusive to another console

- It will never be released to your country and you don't want to import

- You're stubborn and wont buy it for another console you own

etc etc.

For me it's Tales of Vesperia.

I'd love to play this as it's voted one of the best of the series. I do own an Xbox360 so I could easily buy it, however I don't play Xbox anymore and I don't want the Japanese Import.

There are probably way more but this is one that first sprung to mind.

What about you guys?

I want RTS games and 4X strategy games for my PS4...I'm hoping now with the better hardware it will be easier for them to come out on console. Command & Conquer and Civilization are some of my favorite series and I don't plan on saving up a crap ton of money for a top of the line PC, I prefer console. 

Final Fanstasy...I know that probably everyone on this site played it and loved but there's just so many games I don't know on which should I start. Japanesse games were never really my cup of tea but I'd love to give this one a try someday, but I really doubt it.
also I'd love it if the classical fallout games would be released on ps with trophies so I have some motivation to play it again but I don't see that ever hapenning. Would be nice anyway

Edited by UMPiCK24

I would love Infamous 1 and 2 to come to the PS4 which I guess is very doubtful and possibly will never happen.

I would want them though for the reason I loved playing Infamous Second sun and would love to try out these 2 as well since I didn't have a chance to play them because my PS3 broke just as I got an Xbox 360 so I stuck with that until now.

i really want blazblue chronophantasma right now...been hearing such good things about it!!! .....but I still need to get an hdd thingamabob for my ps3....

That is coming still though right? Not just Japan only

Yeah it is, but I need to upgrade the hdd in my ps3 - and I just don't have the money for it right now. So, in a way, getting BBCP is a lil impossible for me at the moment. lol

But for a better response to your question - Yakuza 5. It is a game I really want but most likely will never get cause I don't see the point of importing when I cannot read Japanese.

Edited by miki-iki