EU PSN Easter Sale

StrickenBiged

Some pretty tasty game sales here.

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-gb/easter-sale/cid=STORE-MSF75508-EASTERSALE?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_term=store%20playstation&utm_campaign=PX+-+PlayStation+-+Brand+-+UK&EMCID=GM300000_store

I've had a quick scan and already I've got about £60 worth of Vita and PS3 games I want to add to my backlog... my poor, ever expanding backlog... :(

• Like 1

That's so awesome. There's couple of games that I've always wanted to get like Bulletstorm, Batman games but mostly Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch is for only like 10 dollars and that's a must buy for me. Heard so many good things about it.

Thanks for the tip :)

That's so awesome. There's couple of games that I've always wanted to get like Bulletstorm, Batman games but mostly Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch is for only like 10 dollars and that's a must buy for me. Heard so many good things about it.

Thanks for the tip :)

Kinda bummed that I bought Ni No Kuni for full price the other week.  I've only booted it once since then!  Why didn't I wait?!  Aaaah, oh well.  It looks quality.  Happy to pay for quality.

I played the Batman games on 360, but think I'll pick them up again for the fun and the trophies.  Was waiting for Blackgate to come down in price for Vita, and I got my wish!

Bulletstorm was ok, but there are much better games on the list IMO.  Still, if you haven't played it, that's what sales are for I guess!

Mass effect trilogy for 17,99 ??? oh my Fu**ing god ! that is crazy xD i want like 2/3 of these games :D

An absolute bargain.  Someone is going to have an epic time taking a character through those 3 campaigns.

Man I'm so jelly right now. Any of you lucky EU people who are fans of dungeon crawlers definitely should hop (no pun intended) on that Rainbow Moon deal. It is a steal for an awesome game packed with many hours of gameplay.

You wait.  I'll bet that the US will get an easter sale and it'll be just as good.

Dante's Inferno is also worth picking up at that price.  It's fairly standard beat-em-up fare, but is an easy plat with some enjoyable fighting and cool locations.

I'm thinking of the buying Tales of Xillia Deluxe Edition. In the description is says HDTV 720p. Do I need to have an HDTV to play it? The question may sound silly, but this would be the first time I've downloaded a game for PS3.

No, that just means that would be the best resolution for the game to be played in.. if you haven't got a HDTV and 720p is it's lowest option, then expect some bits of the screen to be cut out.

Man I'm so jelly right now. Any of you lucky EU people who are fans of dungeon crawlers definitely should hop (no pun intended) on that Rainbow Moon deal. It is a steal for an awesome game packed with many hours of gameplay.

US will get a 10x more superior Easter sale on top of the sale they already got last week because Sony prioritizes you guys.

Castlevania and Wolf Among Us are definitive must haves for that price O.O

Probably going to grab Gunslinger since it's cheap and I enjoyed the demo.

Definitely do, Gunslinger is the best PlayStation Store game that i've ever played. Absolutely amazing story-telling and gameplay.

Some pretty tasty game sales here.

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-gb/easter-sale/cid=STORE-MSF75508-EASTERSALE?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_term=store%20playstation&utm_campaign=PX+-+PlayStation+-+Brand+-+UK&EMCID=GM300000_store

I've had a quick scan and already I've got about £60 worth of Vita and PS3 games I want to add to my backlog... my poor, ever expanding backlog... :(

Thanks for the update man. I've already put £50 into my wallet for some backlog shopping LOL.

• Like 1