Question about different regions (EU, NA AND WorldWide???)

Seikyona

Hi guys I hope it is ok to post my question here,

since Red Dead Redemption released on PS4 I was curious to see how many stacks it got. Normally I see a World Wide List and if not the lists are separated in Regions like EU, NA, JP, etc.

But Red Dead Redemption PS4 got 4 new Lists which are: EU, NA, JP AND World Wide. EU, NA and JP are fine but what about the World Wide List?

I am sure that if I buy the game from EU, I get trophies for the EU list and if I buy it from NA for the NA List. But what about the World Wide List?

Do you know which version this is and how I can access it?

spacer.png

Thank you very much in advance!

AFAIK, the untagged stack is for the Arab States. The stacks are as follows:

EU

NA/Asia

JP

Arab States

You need a PSN Account in an Arab country (e.g. Saudi Arabia, UAE etc.) to buy that stack but I imagine it will be a pain to create, due to the language barrier and trying to find a PSN card for that region.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

The untagged stack is for the Arab states. The stacks are as follows:

EU

NA/Asia

JP

Saudi Arabia

You need a PSN Account in an Arab country (e.g. Saudi Arabia, UAE etc.) to buy that stack but I imagine it will be a pain to create, due to the language barrier and trying to find a PSN card for that region.

Oh ok thank you for the reply. I am hearing the first time about Arab Stacks. So if there are multiple lists and one isn't market it is safe to assume it is the Arab version, right?

1 minute ago, HuntingFever said:

The untagged stack is for Saudi Arabia. The stacks are as follows:

EU

NA/Asia

JP

Saudi Arabia

You need a Saudi PSN Account to buy the Saudi stack but I imagine it will be a pain to create, due to the language barrier and trying to find a PSN card for that region.

I saw PSN cards for Saudi on a popular digital marketplace. So, cards shouldn't be the problem. Language, mostly.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, theomgkitteh said:

I saw PSN cards for Saudi on a popular digital marketplace. So, cards shouldn't be the problem. Language, mostly.

I limit myself to only World Wide, EU and NA stacks so if it is an Arab stack I am not interested so that is not a problem for me.^^ If I want to to multiple plats I will play EU and NA versions.

But thanks for the info!

Just now, Stevieboy said:

I think this is the first game that has a specific stack for the Arab states, and PSNP doesn't actually have a tag set up for that yet, which is why it's currently unmarked.

Oh wow so I found out something really new today. xD Interesting for sure. Maybe it can be added to PSNProfiles but I don't know if it is worth the effort if it is only 1 game

Just now, theomgkitteh said:

@Seikyona if a list is not marked but it has owners, I sometimes check their profiles to see which country they are from. It's not a guarantee, but it can give an idea.

That's a good idea, I will do the same in the future if I am unsure.

This list turns out to be specific to Saudi Arabia, so we've had to make a fancy new region tag for it! All other neighboring countries such as UAE appear to be part of the European list. I believe the Saudi Arabian version of the game has some censored content or something so it has its own product ID that is different from the other regions

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, TallHatLongHair said:

Will there be a physical release of the Arab states stack? Because if so, I don't mind spending a little extra dosh to not have to go through the headache trying to buy it digitally.

probably! As maybe you will be able to get it from Amazon Middle East.  But if I remember it correctly all physical releases will be made available October if I’m not mistaken. 

Edited by ZEE11W

9 hours ago, TallHatLongHair said:

Will there be a physical release of the Arab states stack? Because if so, I don't mind spending a little extra dosh to not have to go through the headache trying to buy it digitally.

It’s really easy to make a Saudi Arabia account I did to buy this stack when u make the account they have an English option also the Psn cards are easy to get as well only one that’s difficult to get is the Japanese red dead stack as you’ll need a Japanese credit card due to it being z rated. But I’d be surprised if they didn’t make a physical copy 

Edited by CouponCrusader

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/26/2023 at 9:34 AM, hamzanawaz203 said:

Red Dead Redemption  JP
Red Dead Redemption  SA
which stacks are these and which region/store i can purchase them from and will i be able to platinum them without any issue like language? or anything else

I did the jp stack it’s all English same with Saudi Arabia for the jp version u need a Japanese credit card since it’s Z rated unless they release a physical version in October which I’d be surprised if they didn’t for Saudi Arabia I just made an SA account and bought Psn card from seagm hope this helps 

Edited by CouponCrusader