What's a trophy you gave up on completely?

PilloTheStar

What's an achievement so frustrating, so tedious, that filled you with so much rage, that you just decided "screw this" and quit it?

For me it was Fall Guys: infallible. Thing is practically impossible to get without a boosting team. And so many things can go wrong and ruin your run, including connection issues. I gave up on fall guys entirely when it rebranded, so now I have 72% of the dead version of FG trophies that I can never complete, and 72% of new the FG trophies that carried over and I refuse to complete.

Oof.

Tower of Babble - Call of Duty Black Ops 2

I don't really enjoy zombies mode all that much anyway.  I tried several times over the years and it became an exercise in frustration for various reasons and since I didn't enjoy it anyway, I decided I couldn't be assed.  I enjoy earning the platinum trophy with the games I play, but you should be enjoying the game itself as well and zombies is something I never really liked all that much. 

44 minutes ago, Spider-Man916 said:

Tower of Babble - Call of Duty Black Ops 2

I don't really enjoy zombies mode all that much anyway.  I tried several times over the years and it became an exercise in frustration for various reasons and since I didn't enjoy it anyway, I decided I couldn't be assed.  I enjoy earning the platinum trophy with the games I play, but you should be enjoying the game itself as well and zombies is something I never really liked all that much. 

One of the easier easter eggs, especially if using permajug. Of course it's best with 4 players.

I'm gonna say the Root Beer trophy in Snoopy's Grand Adventure. Collecting all of the kids objects (collectibles), seemed very tedious and I didn't want to keep putting myself through that game. The game itself isn't too bad, but I'd pretty imagine it's better played with other people. 

Honestly I have 2 games in mind (I know the OP says trophies, but I got a 2 full lists :lol:)

Resistance 3:

For some odd reason, whenever I try to load up the game and play it, the game would automatically freeze up my PS3 to the point I have to pull the power plug to turn it off. Plus it would give me a random black screen mid play. 

Dark Void:

What's weird to me is that this game would let me play pass Act 1, chapter 3. Kept freezing up literally every time I made it to a certain point. To the point I just gave up on it altogether. 

Edited by kidson2004

Rise of Tomb Raider, the time attack challenges. Having to finish every level on a certain ammount of the time and obtain the best time is just too much, I have no patience to practice the same level over and over again, these levels also are rather long, takes a mistake or two and you have good 20 minutes wasted, just no.

Mafia 3 the platinum was so glitchy you have to do the entire 20 hour campaign without closing app, and my game would always crash right when I was finna get it. I probably played the campaign like 16 times and still no platinum it’s such a shame because I had just sunk 300 hours of my time for nothing. One day i might return but this was recent and I need a break from it.

13 minutes ago, EightBitArtist said:

my name is mayo. i just cant hit that 1 button so many times! i dont know how so many people have completed such a feat of amazing gaming!

Easy. You just have to be completely and inarguably braindead. 

9 minutes ago, TheHamburgerler7 said:

Mafia 3 the platinum was so glitchy you have to do the entire 20 hour campaign without closing app, and my game would always crash right when I was finna get it. I probably played the campaign like 16 times and still no platinum it’s such a shame because I had just sunk 300 hours of my time for nothing. One day i might return but this was recent and I need a break from it.

That's how mafia works.

I gave up on a trophy for the turtles game on PS3. I don't remember it's name. I just wasn't having fun so moved on.

I gave up on a dlc trophy for Dante's Inferno too. The DLC was God awful and I just didn't want to play it anymore

2 hours ago, mega-tallica said:

Around The Globe from GRID. 

Just takes too ridiculously long even with AFK methods. Not worth it. 

I forgot about that one. I couldn't be arsed with that one either. Just not worth the time

Can't remember the trophy name(s) but as a whole- Vanquish on ps3.

Loved the game but i just could not for the life me complete some of the harder chellenges or levels or whatever its was.

Great game and very, very hard to plat.

Sorry Sega :(

The trophy called "Mardan Fu Mardan" in ARSLAN: Warriors of Legend
It asks you to finish all scenarios with Rank S - but it was very difficult to track and I could never find information on whether all objectives had to Have Rank S in one go or or over multiple goes. Just frustrating. Only trophy I needed for the Platinum.