Hardest platinum trophies EVER list

Shadow-30031989

20 minutes ago, pavelbagirov said:

Killzone 2/ Dark Void dlc/ Motorstorm Pacific Rift/Ridge Racer Unbounded/ufc 2014/Ghost Recon FS/ MK vs DC/Kane and Lynch 2 100%/ Ace Combat AH/TMNT Out of the Shadows/AVP 2010/

Killzone 2 is not obtainable anymore as far as I am aware, but I will look into adding the rest in the morning.

10 minutes ago, Steven-GamingLP said:

You missen fortnite buddy Look at my 0.007% one

Oh right, that game exists. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/22/2023 at 5:35 PM, Steven-GamingLP said:

You missen fortnite buddy Look at my 0.007% one

Fortnite isn't hard. 

It's just a stupidly long, boring grind. 

The rarity is so low because of the grind, coupled with the fact it's all save the world, when the vast majority only play battle royale. 

• Like 1

Just now, Azure Kite said:

Fortnite isn't hard. 

It's just a stupidly long, boring grind. 

The rarity is so low because of the grind, coupled with the fact it's all save the world, when the vast majority only play battle royale. 

As someone that still has PTSD to this day from the Fortnite trophy grind I am forever haunted by how boring and the ridiculous amount of hours I put in to complete it. 

Kyurinaga's Revenge, Super Hiking League DX, Mr. Driller: DrillLand, Gunducky Industries Double Plus, A Pixel Story, and Cuphead are very difficult platinums. In case you forgot these games.

Edited by DyrekRacc
I forgot they already have Super Meat Boy Forever in the list. I had to edit that.

• 5 months later...

Dakar 18.
This game is complete broken trash, but it deserves to be in list, because it's obtainable and very hard.
All you need is two versions of game (1.00 and 2.01), 200gb of free space, good skills in rally games, ability to understand bunch of voice commands, and lots of patience.