Hardest platinum trophies EVER list

Shadow-30031989

Hello there 

Edit: Thank you all very much for your responses!!! :D Didn't know there will be so much answers from you guys :D

Recently I wanted to aim at the hardest games there are when it comes to trophies and I've been searching for a list of hardest games and could not find any. I know I'm a masochist when it comes to gaming xD So I know that once in a while, I'll try and finish a hard game (my wife hates me then xD ) and that's why I'm making this topic to make a list of:

The hardest platinum trophies EVER 

In alphabetical order

3D Dot Game Heroes (7/10)

Akai Katana Shin (10/10)

Assetto Corsa (diff. undefined)

Assetto Corsa Competizione (diff. undefined)

Assetto Corsa Ultimate Edition (diff. undefined)

Badland (8/10)

Battle Islands: Commanders (diff. undefined)

Battlefield: Bad Company (9/10)

Bleed (10/10)

Bound (8/10)

Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 (7/10)

Catherine (9/10)

Chariot (diff. undefined)

Child of Eden 

Crash Bandicoot 4 

Crypt of the Necrodancer 

Dance Dance Revolution 

Dariusburst Chronicles Saviour 

Deadbolt 

Deathsmiles 

Deception 4 The Nightmare Princess 

Devil May Cry 4 

Devil May Cry 5 

Diablo II: Resurected 

Doom 2 (after update)

Downwell 

Elder Scrolls Online 

Fight Night Champion 

Fight Night Round 4 

Final Fantasy XIV 

Five Nights at Freddy's 

Furi 

Gran Turismo 5 

Gran Turismo Sport 

Guitar Hero Van Halen 

Hollow Knight 

I am Bread 

Ikaruga 

Injustice: Gods Among Us 

Jump King 

Kingdom Come Deliverance 

Koihime enbu ryo rai rai 

Lost Planet 2 

Lumines Remastered 

Metal Gear Rising Revengeance 

N++

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 

Nuclear Throne 

OlliOlli2

Outlast 2 

Pac-Man: Championship Edition 2 

Persona 4: Arena 

Persona 4: Arena Ultimax 

Pure Pool 

Raiden IV: OverKill 

Rogue Legacy 

Shadow Warrior 

Skullgirls 2nd Encore 

SMB Forever 

Splasher 

Sports Champions 

Star Ocean IV 

Street Fighter V 

Super Meat Boy 

Super Meat Boy Forever 

Super Streat Fighter IV 

Superbeat Xonic 

Surgeon Simulator

Tetris Effect 

The Binding of Isaac 

The Elder Scrolls Online 

The End of Nigh 

The Evil Within 

Tom Clancy's Endwar 

Trackmania Turbo 

Trials Fusion 

Trials of the Blood Dragon 

Trials Rising 

Ultra Street Fighter IV 

Vanquish 

Verlet Swing 

VVVVVV 

White Knight Chronicles 

Wipeout HD 

Wipeout Omega Collection 

Wolfenstein 2

Other hard 100% without platinums:

Cloudberry Kingdom 

Djmax Respect 

Marvel Pinball 

Pinball FX3 

Star Wars Pinball

Please help me make this list bigger :D

I'll edit this list with your propositions.

Those games must have all of the trophies available. Please don't send me game titles with closed servers where there are online trophies, or glitched trophies that are not repaired.

Edit: I've thrown out CoD BO3 as many people said it's not that hard.

Edit: Games like Far Cry 2 are not hard. Just very grindy and glitchy. That's why games like this won't be in the list. If there are games like this on the list right now, please tell me. I don't know all of the titles you send me, so I just copy and paste them.

Edited by Shadow-30031989
Added games from page 1 and 2
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, DrBloodmoney said:

From what I understand, White Knight Chronicles, Star Ocean IV, Assetto Corsa, Persona 4 Arena Ultimax and Trials Fusion all probably qualify.

Also, I know it’s probably gauche to say one you’ve done yourself, but, Tetris Effect could maybe be considered in that group, due to Sprint and Classic Mode requirements?

Star Ocean IV would spur a debate as everyone thinks it is not as difficult, but is instead more time-consuming if anything. Playing through it twice myself and @dertswa687o playing it more times than my NA brain can comprehend, I'll give my hat to the game and say it is actually difficult...in some areas; plus, I am sure the person tagged can agree that you catch up on some of your favorite shows during the end-game! Because I know how much they loved doing Edge's 30k kills. @dertswa687o I had to go private investigator to find out how to spell your name, dood.

Ultimax is actually not the game I would list, but instead Vanilla Persona 4 Arena. Score Attack is brutal your first go round, but after your first attempt it gets easier. My two cents; additionally, you have to complete all the combo challenges which will cause your fingers and hand to cramp up like crazy...or break a DualShock 3 along the way.

Edited by x410xDragon
Slight...typo. Apologies.
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, x410xDragon said:

Star Ocean IV would spur a debate as everyone thinks it is not as difficult, but is instead more time-consuming if anything. Playing through it twice myself and @dertswa687oplaying it more times than my NA brain can comprehend, I'll give my hat to the game and say it is actually difficult...in some areas; plus, I am sure the person tagged can agree that you catch up on some of your favorite shows during the end-game! Because I know how much they loved doing Edge's 30k kills. @dertswa687o I had to go private investigator to find out how to spell your name, dood.

Ultimax is actually not the game I would list, but instead Vanilla Persona 4 Arena. Score Attack is brutal your first go round, but after your first attempt it gets easier. My two cents; additionally, you have to complete all the combo challenges which will cause your fingers and hand to cramp up like crazy...or break a DuelShock 3 along the way.

All fair 👍 - i’m basing these on second hand knowledge, and your first hand experience beats that any day of the week!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, DavySuicide said:

VVVVVV for sure, also I don`t think Back ops 3 is hard, only time consuming,

Some of the Shmups,  karuga, Raiden, Sine Mora etc. there are MANY in the 9/10 range.

I've put BO3 there because a lot of people say it's hard. I did both versions myself and in my opinion, brutal difficulty wasn't that bad, veteran was harder without dying, but the training simulator on brutal difficulty was very hard and glitchy.