How do you komplete a titan battle??MK1

RobMargiela

19 minutes ago, Picciutti said:

Yeah, seems like it will come in future content.

I hope it does at Official Launch or else, we should be expecting some kind of Seasonal Event.

I'm also looking in the Daily / Hourly Towers but nothing different there.

I was thinking on Seasonal Tower have you try finish? Wonder if have that titan boss...

3 minutes ago, Chanoca69 said:

I was thinking on Seasonal Tower have you try finish? Wonder if have that titan boss...

That's a good option, but idk. I tried that goddamn tower three times and those three times I got humbled against Smoke 😂 

I saw PowerPyx guide and he didn't mentioned also, dunno if he tried...

4 minutes ago, Picciutti said:

That's a good option, but idk. I tried that goddamn tower three times and those three times I got humbled against Smoke 😂 

No, people have finished it and it gives you nothing.  No boss or anything.

It's speculated that the Titan boss could drop with tomorrow's full game launch.  But if it doesn't I have a feeling it's something that will drop either half way through the season or near the end.  Hopefully it's not something that drops for an hour and then is gone until the next season though.  Hopefully it's around for at least a week or more.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Colin_Raleigh said:

Can't help but wonder if whatever it is it might be like those weekly invasions in MKX's rigged faction wars. Basically like it will hopefully pop up at least once a week or something. 

That's my suspicions.  Something similar to that.  Having finished the story it actually would make sense in a way.  It's definitely linked to invasions mode though.  The stats page for invasions mode has a tab for how many titan bosses beaten.

2 hours ago, Colin_Raleigh said:

Can't help but wonder if whatever it is it might be like those weekly invasions in MKX's rigged faction wars. Basically like it will hopefully pop up at least once a week or something. 

The thought of that gives me awful vietnam flashbacks to my time grinding hits on Erron Black recently... 

12 hours ago, RoastedPeanut said:

The thought of that gives me awful vietnam flashbacks to my time grinding hits on Erron Black recently... 

I somehow don't think it'll be as bad as the MKX faction wars stuff though.  I suspect it's a season finale tower that will be up for the last week or two of the season and it'll just be strictly a single fight against a Titan version of one of the characters, or a series of fights against Titan versions of characters.  We'll see I guess.  I just hope it isn't brutally difficult.

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, Picciutti said:

Smoke kill me too.

Hard season tower that one...

1 hour ago, Spraragen88 said:

Titan Battles will be the last week of the season, against the Titan version of the seasons final boss. 

So this season, it will be Titan Scorpion.

What I don't know if it will be a Titan Tower that replaces the Seasonal Tower the final week or if he appears somewhere on the Invasion mode maps. 

prob replaces scorpion. whens the final week? i wanna be done with this 2/10 shit game

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Spraragen88 said:

Titan Battles will be the last week of the season, against the Titan version of the seasons final boss. 

So this season, it will be Titan Scorpion.

What I don't know if it will be a Titan Tower that replaces the Seasonal Tower the final week or if he appears somewhere on the Invasion mode maps. 

So exactly like I though it would be.  Thanks for the update  At least I have time to finish this kameo trophy if I decided to take a break from it.  I'll probably power through my last two today anyways.Platinum.

Looks like the last week of the season will start on October 24th and the season ends on the 31st, 42 days from now. 

That also happens to be my Birthday lol.  Guess I know what my birthday trophy will be.  Although the MGS master Collection Vol. 1 comes out that day too, and that is one of my favorite series.

Edited by Snake2410
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I have no issues with this.  It's better than it being bugged and having to wait possibly just as long for a patch.  It also makes it so you don't have to rush as much to get the platinum, since you have to wait anyways.  That grind for 5 max level kameos sucks, even when using the quickest method.

I just hope it's not super difficult to finish.  If they block talismans and konsumables and then flood the thing with every horrible modifier in this season that would not be fun.  That's just the extreme of my thinking though.

Edited by Snake2410
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Spraragen88 said:

Companies are now doing time locked trophies to keep people playing/spending $$$

I don't enjoy these practices but at least you will only need to finish the battle, instead of beating it. I'm assuming Titan Scorpion will have all stats maxed. Maybe not 199 points into everything but close to it. 

Completing it might literally mean beating him though.  We really know nothing about what the mode will be other than that it's a Titan Scorpion.  It could be a ko-op battle like MKX and 11 had for all we know.