How do you komplete a titan battle??MK1

RobMargiela

28 minutes ago, Akrioz said:

Dear God I wish I hadn't looked at your profile. Chill out, man. Trophies are never the high priority for the devs and the game currently needs more attention in other departments. They will launch the mode eventually and everyone will get the trophy. Noone will ever rearrange a trophy list like you suggest. There are barely any cases of any trophy list alterations at all in the history of trophies. It is a rarity that's reserved for a few devs that care.

And you need to stop pissing and moaning because I dare to think differently than you do. You do not have the majority opinion on here regarding this issue, this issue has frustrated more people on this website who've played this game than those who aren't frustrated. If you must know, I also have a personal reason for wanting this platinum. I've been a fan of this franchise from the start but I've never gotten a platinum from any of the games. It's something I'd really like to add to my collection. Furthermore, here's a brilliant suggestion that you've clearly never considered. If this issue with the Titan trophy doesn't bother you, then don't reply to this topic. Leave the discussion to those that are bothered by it, and stop your trolling. 🙄

28 minutes ago, SadisticSymphony said:

My morbid curiosity got the better of me, and I too checked his profile. Time to wash my hands, and rinse my eyes.

Sounds like you two have a lot in common, maybe you should do us all a favor and take that special connection to private messages. I'd personally like to wash my hands and rinse my eyes of your words and his. 🙄

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Akrioz said:

I have a greater suggestion. If it bothers you so much go to NRS twitter, reddit, issue feedback and rant there. That would be much more productive then wenting out your frustration on this forum. Only one month passed since release. Nothing is cancelled yet. We have recently waited for 3 months for a Capcom to fix Street Fighter 6 tournament mode to get trophies there. The feature that was actually working and complete in beta before release. Compared to that it's a bit early to go in panic for a Titan battle that wasn't even presented to the public yet.

Tell me something, do you plan to troll and harass others here who have also complained about the exact same thing regarding the Titan trophy or are you just obsessed with trying to single me out? Those websites you'd mentioned have already been sent those questions by multiple people, myself included. So much for your so called greater suggestion there, what else you got?  I'm truly sorry that you lack the basic ability to tolerate a difference of opinion, but that's not my problem. If you want to disagree then fine, no one's going to try and stop you. But you don't have to be insulting and disrespectful when you do it. Somehow I get the feeling you wouldn't like it if I started trolling and harassing you for having an opinion that I don't agree with. 🙄

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Akrioz said:

Dear God I wish I hadn't looked at your profile. Chill out, man. Trophies are never the high priority for the devs and the game currently needs more attention in other departments. They will launch the mode eventually and everyone will get the trophy. Noone will ever rearrange a trophy list like you suggest. There are barely any cases of any trophy list alterations at all in the history of trophies. It is a rarity that's reserved for a few devs that care.

Most of the platinums I saw on the profile Reddit calls "shovelware" 😅

2 hours ago, boki_juda said:

Most of the platinums I saw on the profile Reddit calls "shovelware" 😅

It's obvious that if it was up to individuals like yourselves, everyone wouldn't be allowed to play what they want to play. Tell me, do you feel better about yourself in such attempts to play Platinum Police? Sounds like a rather sad existence to me. Try to stay on topic next time too, this isn't about crying over what should and should not constitute a platinum. It's actually about the MK1 Titan battle trophy. 🙄

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Hundredhandslap said:

The Titan trophy is at 0.1%. Somebody has earned it. The plot thickens...

Probably the devs testing to make sure it can be achieved and syncs up so that when Titan fights are dropped it'll work correctly.  Doubt they want any more complaints about it given they made us wait.  I. Expecting it in like 4 days.  That'll match up with the last week of the season.  Unless they drop it for the last 10 days of it, sincw I think the season lasts 50 days or was it only 48?

we have new datamined info regarding titan battles.

Spoilers I guess...

Spoiler

A new mesa called the "pyarmid"  was datamined 4 days ago, they found more data & it's where the titan battles happen.

The mesa is seemingly small there are two pathways named S1TB_1 & S1TB_2 (Presumably season 1 titan battle 1/2) which lines up with a slightly earlier datamine showing 2 titan bosses (general Shao & Baraka) This also lines up with the recently posted splash screen regarding invsasions which referenced titans (plural).

So basically looks like it's coming very soon.

Also someone asked the official MK twitter about where the halloween fatality was & they said it was going live on Friday the 27th, so maybe tha's when the titan battles will go live too.

Edited by Domatron0602
  • Like 4

7 hours ago, DragonSpear2462 said:

I honestly do not care what type of games you choose to platinum and whatnot. What bothers me (and those individuals) is that you get so worked up on a game just because of one trophy and started saying that their game is unfinished/rushed/broken/etc. As many have said already, trophies/achievements are VERY low on a game's priority list. You are currently on a Trophy-dedicated site, hence in bubble thinking Trophies are the top of the world. Outside of us, the millions of MK players don't give a f**k and would much rather have NRS spend time on the gameplay/content itself. 

Also, I find it a bit hypocritical that you are calling MK1 rushed because of one trophy, but you have no issues at all paying for those rushed "non-games" whom are simply taking advantage of your trophy obsession for some easy cash. (I have a few of those in my list, so not here to shame you at all)
And before you say "Well, at least those other games I paid for got me all the trophies", NRS never promised you'll get a Platinum day 1. If that is really important to you, then next time informed yourself before buying it? 

Again, you play whatever you want and earn the trophies you want. Yes you are entitled to your own opinion. We just find that you are over-reacting that's all. Just go play other stuff while you wait until they add Titan battle or something. 

There's a lot more wrong with the game than a missing trophy, don't forget all of the bugs and problems it's had. Player one advantage, finishing move inputs that don't work, a part of Invasions that can't be accessed unless you have the character Shang Tsung through preorder or purchased after the game's official release, excessive microtransaction costs including the fact that people will have to pay for that upcoming Halloween fatality if they want it, the always needing to be online factor has chronic hiccups, and more. Yes, some of those aforementioned issues got fixed but nevertheless this suspiciously smacks of a rushed and buggy product. A respectable portion of these issues probably could've been avoided had this game had more development time, like hold off on its release until early 2024 perhaps. And well that microtransaction stuff just reeks of pure greed. So again, saying the game has problems is not just about a missing trophy.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sicho said:

thousands of players are playing this game on this website. Only a dozen or so players are in this thread. So even most "trophy hunters" don't care as much as you do.

Take a deep breath maybe?

I mean I could understand your reaction if your doctor told you that you only have lo live until the first of November or something and want that Platinum before you die 😅 But if your life is currently quite normal, then you are either heavily overreacting or you live such a sorrow-free life that your priorities are just super wrong

What's undeniably the majority opinion is how this game has had multiple problems since its debut, one of them happens to be that trophy. I won't deny several of the other problems it has are worse. Overall I've been annoyed by all of the issues as a whole and not just one of them, something that's once again clearly fallen on deaf ears. But one thing is clear. The lesson has been learned, no more preordering or first day purchases of WB/NRS products on my end from this point forward. From now on, I'll wait until at least a month or two after a new release of theirs before buying it. It's a shame really because overall their products are good, it's just they've shown that they're more concerned with making them good sometime after the games come out instead of in time for their respective releases. Some people would simply contend that's a sign of the times now, but that doesn't make it right.

I noticed somebody posted this over on TrueAchievements a few days ago. They claim it randomly showed up for them. 

Titan Baraka
1. This battle will appear as a new area in the invasions mesa screen at the bottom left called "Pyramid"

2. Once entering the Pyramid mesa, you will have only three directions to go. Left is a survival section (Note: This will be a part of the actual Titan Battle as well), a forge shop, and right will be the actual battle itself.

3. Before entering the battle, expect a long battle with many phases and modifiers that will be working fully against you. I recommend having an armor talisman, as well as the perfect block item, and a good amount of points put into health.

4. Phase 1 will be a standard battle between you and a standard Baraka. Nothing crazy happens at this point, so burn him down.

5. Phase 2 is where it becomes more difficult. Baraka will increase in size immensely, both making him an easier target and making his abilities easier to dodge, but he on the other hand will hit like a truck. Block as much as possible when he attacks and try to get hits in where possible.

6. Phase 3 is much the same, but he now has an acid aura that will cause DOTs. Same strategy as the second phase.

7. Phase 4 will push him back down to normal size, but he will jump out the first part of the round to hail you with spears and mini-Barakas like the survival section. If you can make it through the wave, he is an easy target. Hit him a couple of times, and congratulations, the battle is won.

8. Completing this fight will net you the Baraka Order of Darkness palette!

16 hours ago, robertluke1 said:

I read that the Titan fight starts tomorrow (last week of the season, so I'm guessing it was a developer testing the trophy before it's available.

Don't let me interrupt your fight, please continue.

The last week of the season isn't for like 3 more days though, technically, so we'll see.  There's currently 10 days left.  It's not up yet, but the store hasn't updated yet either so 🤷.  It probably updates at 10am PST, that another 3 hours and 15 minutes away.  Hopefully the fight is added then too.

• Like 1