How do you komplete a titan battle??MK1

RobMargiela

7 hours ago, darksoul21121 said:

When I do 5 000 000 tower trophy. I set time what I need on PS5 settings. And play tower longer. Maybe someone test, if set date and time to end of October and check what change in invasion mode

I highly doubt that would work.  The towers and modes are server based, so it's more than likely not something we can alter on our end.

• Like 1

On 9/18/2023 at 3:42 PM, Chanoca69 said:

I was thinking on Seasonal Tower have you try finish? Wonder if have that titan boss...

just beat the tower and didn't get the achievement only got a few recolored skins and a talisman that summons a little demon id say the tower isnt worth it with how annoying geras and liu kang are at the end plus the most difficult test your might in the game at the very end 

• Like 1

On 9/23/2023 at 8:46 AM, EmbraceTheYoYo said:

just beat the tower and didn't get the achievement only got a few recolored skins and a talisman that summons a little demon id say the tower isnt worth it with how annoying geras and liu kang are at the end plus the most difficult test your might in the game at the very end 

If you mean you completed the Season tower which is like 18 levels, that is not how you get the 5mil as there is no scoreboard in that and no actual real benefit to doing it.

To get the 5mil it has to be done on one of the other towers. Best ones to do is hourly tower. Wait til a tower with three levels shows up and no modifiers. You need to basically get finishers or even better, brutalities and finish as quick as possible with least damage. If you can get flawless victory that helps even more.

There is a trick to making it easier though. Go to the hourly tower you want, then instead of clicking X to start, pause go to mesa select and go back to very first island (Fengjian village) then go to the very first encounter which should be level 1. Once again do not click X, and then go straight back to the Gateway island.

This should spawn you at the hourly tower you wanted to do and the tower will now be level 0 instead of level 30, and you should be able to finish all 3 levels in two uppercuts per level. Giving you a speed bonus and potentially flawless victory (if you have a shield talisman and can use it quick enough that guarantees flawless)

Had to wait a little while for a 3 level no modifier tower to spawn, but once I did, got the 5mil first time of trying.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, caphowdy said:

If you mean you completed the Season tower which is like 18 levels, that is not how you get the 5mil as there is no scoreboard in that and no actual real benefit to doing it.

To get the 5mil it has to be done on one of the other towers. Best ones to do is hourly tower. Wait til a tower with three levels shows up and no modifiers. You need to basically get finishers or even better, brutalities and finish as quick as possible with least damage. If you can get flawless victory that helps even more.

There is a trick to making it easier though. Go to the hourly tower you want, then instead of clicking X to start, pause go to mesa select and go back to very first island (Fengjian village) then go to the very first encounter which should be level 1. Once again do not click X, and then go straight back to the Gateway island.

This should spawn you at the hourly tower you wanted to do and the tower will now be level 0 instead of level 30, and you should be able to finish all 3 levels in two uppercuts per level. Giving you a speed bonus and potentially flawless victory (if you have a shield talisman and can use it quick enough that guarantees flawless)

Had to wait a little while for a 3 level no modifier tower to spawn, but once I did, got the 5mil first time of trying.

Wow thanks for this tip. It made this trophy extremely easy. I hope others see it.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/13/2023 at 2:36 AM, Bawzton said:

I dont think many people thought it was going to be as bad as it is. People dont intentionally buy shitty games.

So you dont like the game either? I feel its so recycled and rushed snd its definitely missing some great features it just feels so empty and the way the plat has been locked for this long is disgraceful! You wouldnt even think its a game commemorating the 30th anniversary of the series the standard the game is 

Edited by mike_87

9 hours ago, mike_87 said:

So you dont like the game either? I feel its so recycled and rushed snd its definitely missing some great features it just feels so empty and the way the plat has been locked for this long is disgraceful! You wouldnt even think its a game commemorating the 30th anniversary of the series the standard the game is 

I've enjoyed the game for the most part, but its flaws are definitely quite undeniable. Some of the finishing moves are bugged, the microtransactions are a mess, keeping one trophy locked for an extended period of time is clearly dirty pool to extend the game's longevity, and there's several pieces of evidence that the game was rushed out the door too. On the bright side, it's nowhere near as bad as MK11.

15 hours ago, Colin_Raleigh said:

I've enjoyed the game for the most part, but its flaws are definitely quite undeniable. Some of the finishing moves are bugged, the microtransactions are a mess, keeping one trophy locked for an extended period of time is clearly dirty pool to extend the game's longevity, and there's several pieces of evidence that the game was rushed out the door too. On the bright side, it's nowhere near as bad as MK11.

Aside from shitty bugged to fuck tutorials i think mk11 is better it was more of a complete game, this is abysmal in comparison when its marking he 30th anniversary of the series, and im too lazy to unlock everyones second fatality but they probably arent that good anyway 

• Like 1

Game developers honestly shouldn't be allowed to do shit like this, I hate to say it but I've got a sinking feeling they're going to try and drag this out as long as possible. You'd think one of those data miners out there would've found information about this delayed trophy/achievement by now (after all trophies/achievements are a part of PC gaming too as everyone already knows), the fact that they haven't really makes me wonder.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Colin_Raleigh said:

Game developers honestly shouldn't be allowed to do shit like this, I hate to say it but I've got a sinking feeling they're going to try and drag this out as long as possible. You'd think one of those data miners out there would've found information about this delayed trophy/achievement by now (after all trophies/achievements are a part of PC gaming too as everyone already knows), the fact that they haven't really makes me wonder.

Worst platinum in history alongside quite a mediocre game, im going to bin this garbage and use the money i get from the trade in on something potentially way better (Spiderman 2) honestly though some somewhere were saying november.

12 minutes ago, TheWhiteMoose_ said:

This is just unacceptable. If you’re going to make a trophy that will be locked to gamers from the start they should at least communicate with us and tell us what to expect. Just tell us on what date we can expect to obtain it or tell us about the mode.

Yeah of don't make it a trophy or make it a DLC trophy.

• Like 2

This year have lot of this type of trophy, Street Fighter 6, The Crew Motorfest, Mortal Kombat 1.

Hopefully in future there won't be other game publisher c&p this kind of module & put into other game to make the durability of a game drag longer.........equivalence to torture player for a long waiting to conclude the game. 🙄

4 hours ago, Neo_Tachihoma said:

This year have lot of this type of trophy, Street Fighter 6, The Crew Motorfest, Mortal Kombat 1.

Hopefully in future there won't be other game publisher c&p this kind of module & put into other game to make the durability of a game drag longer.........equivalence to torture player for a long waiting to conclude the game. 🙄

Honestly, if Tekken 8 does this too im going to be pretty annoyed

Omen of Sorrow, a monster fighter from a small studio, had the PS4 plat unobtainable for 4 years. They recently patched it months ago to their credit (some games are just never fixed).

To echo what others have said, if Sony insists on having trophies in every game, it should be a requirement of certification that they can all be unlocked day 1. A failure to confirm this betrays the entire system. 

Edited by Startyde

5 hours ago, Startyde said:

Omen of Sorrow, a monster fighter from a small studio, had the PS4 plat unobtainable for 4 years. They recently patched it months ago to their credit (some games are just never fixed).

To echo what others have said, if Sony insists on having trophies in every game, it should be a requirement of certification that they can all be unlocked day 1. A failure to confirm this betrays the entire system. 

Yeah, now if only Toy Soldiers War Chest would do that... Lol

I agree though, I don't even care about being the "first to plat" this game, I just don't like putting 70+ hours into a plat (after enjoying the game with some friends as well) just to be sitting at a 98% until God knows when.

• Like 1

Also the season has been extended into early november, so whoever was saying titan battles may not come till november may have been right.

Time gating trophies/achievements shouldn't be allowed.

with the ps+ price increase I decided to not renew. When this game launched I had a month & a half left on my ps+ sub which should've been more than enough to do any online trophies. But instead they time gate one that potentially needs online so I'm going to be absolutely livid if they make it an online trophy & i get locked out of it (unless I payfor more ps+).

If they'd been transparent about that from the start I'd have 100% waited to buy the game.

Edited by Domatron0602
  • Like 1