trophy list not syncing

steel6burgh

I’m in Belgium and my trophy list won’t even show up on PS5. I just earned a trophy, wanted to check it out but got hit with ‘Something went wrong’. I read it took 8hours to fix in the US but it’s still problematic over here.

Edited by xKiranaifu

6 minutes ago, xKiranaifu said:

I’m in Belgium and my trophy list won’t even show up on PS5. I just earned a trophy, wanted to check it out but got hit with ‘Something went wrong’. I read it took 8hours to fix in the US but it’s still problematic over here.

You should be able to look at it offline, though I'm not sure how to do it on PS5.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, DizzyDavidson said:

I was just able to sync after trying like 20 times in a row. (On PS4)

Can’t update my profile here as there’s a “maintenance”. It’s most likely related.

From my understanding, Sly turns off updating if the trophy servers look off. So when he gets up, guessing he'll make sure everything is OK before turning it back on.

• Like 1

Well I got plastered with error 371179 and upon looking on the internet it said that means Sony blocked my IP....bruh 

I wanted to flip some tables and upon re starting my router relentlessly I was able to sync..

But Idk my internet has been weird, early today I got kicked right out of the gate here saying something something bad about IP, but that fixed itself tho.

Just not my day I guess.

Edited by Sunnyburrito

2 minutes ago, Sunnyburrito said:

Well I got plastered with error 371179 and upon looking on internet it said that means Sony blocked my IP....bruh 

I wanted to flip some tables and upon re starting my router relentlessly I was able to sync..

But Idk my internet has been weird early today I got kick right out of the gate here saying something something bad about IP, but that fixed itself tho.

Just not my day I guess.

At least you got it to work. Probably didn't actually block it. My guess it's just some of the stuff that hasn't worked itself out yet.

9 minutes ago, MidnightDragon said:

At least you got it to work. Probably didn't actually block it. My guess it's just some of the stuff that hasn't worked itself out yet.

Yeah I just read your post saying the internet is wack for everyone, I didn't think it was for everyone, it started around 4pm my time, I got clapped by cloudflare in many different sites after that time but managed to check them normally eventually, but here they said I was blocked....from the entire website...then later even PSN kept giving me that error, I was gonna call my internet provider tomorrow morning but it seems I'm not alone, hope this resolves itself soon.

Edited by Sunnyburrito

Yep, looks like everything is working again now, well at least trophy sync is, I haven't checked the rest.  According to Amazon, all but 4 of the affected 31 services are up and running now.

Edit: And as of midnight PDT, all 31 are back up!

Edited by Matto_lsi

Everything seems to be working for me now except PSNP (PS3, PS5, Vita, App, that place where trophies are true.) As others have said, Sly or someone probably flipped a switch just to avoid having industrious or impatient souls from crashing the whole thing by spamming refreshes; it’ll probably be back to normal here soon enough.

That is just messed up. Turns out that every trophy i got from yesterday, i tried to sync, after that error happened, had to be earned again, even games which i just started new. Their entire trophy list is gone. Now imagine someone who finished a game for a trophy and did not back up his save. Great going sony, i will say this again, fuck them.

Edited by Laxus-0

12 hours ago, steel6burgh said:

anybody else trophy list not updating.  I have been on break from trophy hunting.  Finally came back to site and popped a few trophies and they won't sync anymore.  I tired the old method of trying to sync and then earning another trophy and trying again but after earning three trophies and trying to sync many times the list has never updated?  

Thanks!

Try Restarting your console and then sync again