trophy list not syncing

steel6burgh

anybody else trophy list not updating.  I have been on break from trophy hunting.  Finally came back to site and popped a few trophies and they won't sync anymore.  I tired the old method of trying to sync and then earning another trophy and trying again but after earning three trophies and trying to sync many times the list has never updated?  

Thanks!

Just now, duncanmcleod said:

I have the same issue. Except I just unlocked Titanfall 2 platinum (and got this forsaken Gauntlet trophy at the same time) and it's not registering when syncing so far. Would be a bummer to have to do it again ...

You can see your trophies on console, just disconnect from the internet, go to your trophy list, press Options, then 'Sync to Playstation Network', and when that fails there should be 2 boxes, top one is Try Again, bottom one is to View Trophies on Console (or some kinda wording like that).  I just did it a minute ago as I earned a Platinum as well.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Matto_lsi said:

You can see your trophies on console, just disconnect from the internet, go to your trophy list, press Options, then 'Sync to Playstation Network', and when that fails there should be 2 boxes, top one is Try Again, bottom one is to View Trophies on Console (or some kinda wording like that).  I just did it a minute ago as I earned a Platinum as well.

You're right, the plat is showing up when offline. Thanks for the info ! Hopefully these servers issues will be over tomorrow. 

Just now, MidnightDragon said:

Once it’s fixed, you should be able to sync it fine. But looking at AWS’s status page, might be a while.

It took them 8 hours to resolve the issue in N. Virginia (I wasn't aware there was a 'North' Virginia, lol) and that one had less than half the downed services that the Oregon issue has.  They've been working on this one for 7 hours now and are just getting around to starting the second of 3 phases.  I hate turning off my consoles without syncing trophies, especially after the recent firmware issues, but I may have no choice.  This could take all night to fix.

7 minutes ago, Matto_lsi said:

It took them 8 hours to resolve the issue in N. Virginia (I wasn't aware there was a 'North' Virginia, lol) and that one had less than half the downed services that the Oregon issue has.  They've been working on this one for 7 hours now and are just getting around to starting the second of 3 phases.  I hate turning off my consoles without syncing trophies, especially after the recent firmware issues, but I may have no choice.  This could take all night to fix.

Well, this shit happens when you have just a handful of companies hosting all online traffic…when one goes down, it causes a shit ton of problems. Hopefully they get it done before morning. Most recent update is that the backlog is clearing and it’s showing signs of improvement, so fingers crossed it holds up.

Edited by MidnightDragon

3 hours ago, steel6burgh said:

anybody else trophy list not updating.  I have been on break from trophy hunting.  Finally came back to site and popped a few trophies and they won't sync anymore.  I tired the old method of trying to sync and then earning another trophy and trying again but after earning three trophies and trying to sync many times the list has never updated?  

Thanks!

It happened the moment i got a trophy. In my wisdom and angst i deleted my acc and put everything back on my acc because i assumed that something was wrong with my acc. Thank you sony,  because of those fuckers i lost all my trophy pictures. I, of course, uploaded them on my usb but now i have to plug it in to see my trophies.

Edited by Laxus-0

17 minutes ago, Laxus-0 said:

It happened the moment i got a trophy. In my wisdom and angst i deleted my acc and put everything back on my acc because i assumed that something was wrong with my acc. Thank you sony,  because of those fuckers i lost all my trophy pictures. I, of course, uploaded them on my usb but now i have to plug it in to see my trophies.

If there was a sad face reaction, I’d use it. That sucks.

2 minutes ago, MidnightDragon said:

If there was a sad face reaction, I’d use it. That sucks.

I was an idiot. If i had just waited a few minutes, i would have seen the messages here right now. But at least i saved them up on my USB drive so nothing is really lost. I also started a game to get a trophy, which i wanted to do way later and got a trophy on it as well, which sucks hard......

Yeah the same is happening with me, the trophy list won't synch, I was getting worried if it was only me having this.

Thankfully I only got 2 bronze trophies so in case I have to obtain them again I'm not to fussed about it, but still  not a pleasant new to receive when you're trophy hunting