Trophy images

pistolpedro

9 hours ago, Domatron0602 said:

lol, if 70 hours means nothing then your 11 hours means less than nothing.

fyi your 11 hours isn't a good amount of time at all to judge this game.  Especially when that time consists of completing the campaign and starting the invasions mode.  So basically 4-6 hours of that was just story mode, a mode that's designed to have incredibly restrictive gameplay (limited movesets, not brutalities or fatalities).  So what that mode tells you about the rest of the game is precisely fuck all. & then invasions where the game is designed to stop you from having any fluedity in your gameplay. The first 2 realms are basically tutorials. Neither of those experiances are the point of this game. As i said moves are locked,  5-7 hours is probably enough to unlock 1/20th of the locked moves in this game, many of which have issues. So yeah 11 hours including story mode is not a good amount of time to judge wether this game is rushed.

Looking at your history with NRS games, your experiance with these games is shallow, story mode & then the trophies you can do with 2 controllers. ZERO wrong with that, Mortal Kombat appeals to people who don't usually play fighting games, it's why it's the best selling fighting game franchise. But you're not likely to notice issues if your gameplay consists of jump kicks & uppercuts.

lol my bad, seen some people say NRS intentionally forcing launch players to wait 2 months to get the plat as a sign they hate trophy hunters so it's hard to tell if anyones joking about that.

Lol ok Mr. Superiority Complex whatever you say. I think I mentioned that I’m not a big fan of fighting games, I can say I like this one more than the other games if I want to because it’s true. 

• Like 3

To be honest the MK1 trophy icons are absolutely crap, and I can't believe gamers are defended the PS5 trash trophy icons art.

Below is an example of what a Xbox achievement icon art looks like, nuff said. 

spacer.pngIt Has Begun!!!

Komplete Cage Mansion Tutorial (15G)

Edited by MadMax707
Tidy up
  • Like 1

On 9/25/2023 at 4:43 AM, DarkHpokinsn said:

Lol ok Mr. Superiority Complex whatever you say. I think I mentioned that I’m not a big fan of fighting games, I can say I like this one more than the other games if I want to because it’s true. 

lol, you really calling someone else Mr. superiority complex when you're the one who put more weight & value on their own extremely limited gameplay experiance than others who have played significantly more of a game than you have.

This was NEVER about you liking the game more than others.  That's 100% irrelevant. This is about you saying & I quote "I see no evidence of rushed development, people love to claim that about games they actually know nothing about."

Irony being you made that statement about a game you knew nothing about, because you only played the single player content...which is basically the apetitiser for the rest of the game.

e.g. it's just been discovered why so many are having issues with moves/combos not working, it's because the game has a huge Player 1 advantage. It breaks the game, handicapping those randomly assigned slot 2 in online matches (or local). A MASSIVE sign of this game being rushed that you never would've come across in the single player content. 

On 9/24/2023 at 12:45 AM, Mavhael said:

Everything can be done in a couple of days, and then there is nothing left to do.

it's a fighting game, what more than fighting do you want to do?

Anything besides Versus/Online/Training is fluff anyway.

Edited by Sicho

5 hours ago, Sicho said:

it's a fighting game, what more than fighting do you want to do?

Anything besides Versus/Online/Training is fluff anyway.

Contents:
- A better character customization? The game has no skins for the characters, especially if you compare to the previous MK titles, you keep playing but there is nothing to unlock, it's a step back from their own games, they did better in MK 11
- Features for local multiplayer? Guest players are forced to play with a default skin and you can't even make presets for yourself
- A longer and more rewarding online multiplayer experience? The lack of contents make it feels boring and repetitive, look at the new invasion mode, can be done in a couple of days (without rushing) and then you need to wait 2 months to play a new season..

- A fixed game that is not a broken mess? Daily/Weekly challenges don't track rightly, player 1 has an advantage that break the competitive side of the game, you can check the video in the previous post, there are also bugs that prevent you to unlock certain stages, and the shop is not updating correctly, but I guess that's not a bug, they just don't have contents at all.

I spent 100$, so YES, I want something more than just a Versus/Online/Training Mode, just like every other fighting games are doing nowadays (Street Fighter 6, Tekken 8), I think I have the rights to say that, the game is rushed and feels like a beta, they even removed Quan Chi and Ermac from the main roster because they had not enough contents for DLC.
Don't get me wrong, I love Mortal Kombat and the gameplay, and I hope they will fix most of these problems, but there were fighting games 10 years ago that were offering more contents than what we get now.

What we took for granted is now gone.

Edited by Mavhael
  • Like 3

On 9/25/2023 at 11:12 PM, MadMax707 said:

To be honest the MK1 trophy icons are absolutely crap, and I can't believe gamers are defended the PS5 trash trophy icons art.

Below is an example of what a Xbox achievement icon art looks like, nuff said. 

spacer.pngIt Has Begun!!!

Komplete Cage Mansion Tutorial (15G)

On steam they have these trophy icons as a square

18 hours ago, Mavhael said:

blubb

you are hyperbolizing. Especially with the "everything can be done in a couple of days" part. So you max leveled every character and every kameo character, unlocked every item in the seasonal store and the shrine, got max rank online, and did every hourly, daily, and weekly tower since launch? Of course, you didn't...

The meat 'and bone of the game is the online ranked mode and the consequent e-sports scene. The whole invasion/story mode/krypt/kombat racer/whatever else they put in these games is just filler content. It's like having a story mode in Fifa or the campaign in COD... some people might care about that, but most won't.

It's a beat 'em up, not a cinematic single-player adventure RPG thingy.

I mean I just started AEW: Fight Forever and I'm already annoyed that I have to play their story mode multiple times for the plat. It's maybe fun to do so once but other than that, wrestling games are also like beat'em ups so it's all about beating other people up, not about story or whatever minigames. At least that is my opinion. I like some distraction in those games as well but we shouldn't forget who the main audience for these games is - it's competitive players.

Edited by Sicho

1 minute ago, DarkHpokinsn said:

Doesn’t seem like they updated for me. 

Ah wait I see the updated trophy icons on my trophy card. Just can’t see them on my profile.

Your browser is probably caching the old images still - pressing Ctrl + Shift + R should fix it

6 hours ago, Sicho said:

you are hyperbolizing. Especially with the "everything can be done in a couple of days" part. So you max leveled every character and every kameo character, unlocked every item in the seasonal store and the shrine, got max rank online, and did every hourly, daily, and weekly tower since launch? Of course, you didn't...

The meat 'and bone of the game is the online ranked mode and the consequent e-sports scene. The whole invasion/story mode/krypt/kombat racer/whatever else they put in these games is just filler content. It's like having a story mode in Fifa or the campaign in COD... some people might care about that, but most won't.

It's a beat 'em up, not a cinematic single-player adventure RPG thingy.

I mean I just started AEW: Fight Forever and I'm already annoyed that I have to play their story mode multiple times for the plat. It's maybe fun to do so once but other than that, wrestling games are also like beat'em ups so it's all about beating other people up, not about story or whatever minigames. At least that is my opinion. I like some distraction in those games as well but we shouldn't forget who the main audience for these games is - it's competitive players.

Don't assume, you're completely unaware about my playtime, dude.
I have 100+ hours on this game, of course I did, what about you? You're making it seem like I barely played for 30 minutes and have no clue what I'm talking about.

I completed every mode and unlocked everything from the shrine and the seasonal store, completed the arcade towers, and got the best rank I could online (considering my skill level), I've completed everything except for mastering all the characters, and I'm halfway through that. I finished it in under a week, and I don't get why it's so hard for you to see that the game was rushed and lacks contents. You can't simply remove features from your previous games and take steps backward, whoever is the target.

Are you implying that fighting games can't have depth? Well, take a look at Street Fighter 6 and Tekken 8, as I mentioned before, they're loaded with contents, contents that matter to me and many other players. If you say that it might not be everyone's thing, you're mistaken; the community appreciate having extra features, modes and contents in the game.

And please, don't compare Mortal Kombat to Fifa and COD, Thank you.

1 hour ago, DarkHpokinsn said:

Anyway to do it on the mobile browser? That’s mostly what I use on this site these days.

Depends on what browser you're using. If it's Safari, then it's in the Settings app > Safari > Advanced > Website Data > Type "psnprofiles.com" > Swipe it left and press "Delete". Otherwise all mobile browsers have their own way of deleting site cache, usually in the app. Sadly there's usually not a "Ctrl + Shift + R" shortcut for some reason like on desktop

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, BlindMango said:

Depends on what browser you're using. If it's Safari, then it's in the Settings app > Safari > Advanced > Website Data > Type "psnprofiles.com" > Swipe it left and press "Delete". Otherwise all mobile browsers have their own way of deleting site cache, usually in the app. Sadly there's usually not a "Ctrl + Shift + R" shortcut for some reason like on desktop

Alright, that worked, thanks.