Your E3 2014 Predications?

Mickzilla10

Well what do you guys think?

Will games like Fallout 4/ Mass Effect 4/ The Last Guardian be announced?

Will we see more cheap shots between the major companies?

Will we see more of Star Wars: Battlefront 3/ Assassin's Creed: Unity/ Destiny/ Uncharted 4/ Final Fantasy 15 or The Witcher 3?

How many new IP's could there be, how many new exclusives?

What new features for the PS4 will be announced? PSN ID change? Backwards compatibility?

Will Gabe Newell descend upon the stage in the middle of some random conference with a copy of Half-Life 3 in his hand?

I don't know if E3 this year will be as intense as last years, but i'm still looking forward to it!

At the top of my head right now : I just hope we get a Resident Evil 7 Trailer. It was rumored that there will be a Trailer @ this year's E3.

I hope we get to see a visual of Alex Wesker. 

Sounds likely, Capcom are in huge financial trouble at the moment and RE7 is probably their safest bet. It'll probably continue to suck though...

I thought a new mass effect was already announced? I just hope to see more details on this years e3.

And for predictions.... Beyond good and evil 2! ubi pls!

There was an article on .org a while ago where a Ubisoft guy showed concept art for Jade in BG&E2. It's happening - it's just very delayed like The Last Guardian. So maybe we'll see BG&E2 on the PS7

This E3 will be very interesting and very different since both Don Mattrick and Jack Tretton are gone. It's a huge positive for Xbox that Don Mattrick is gone and I'm sure Phil Spence will do a lot better for them.

Hopefully no more cheap shots by Sony this year, the ones they did last year were really childish.

I want to see something about FF XV that shows it's still an RPG and not just a GoW/DMC clone now.

I want Fallout 4 to be announced.

A Destiny information blowout. Now what I am about to say is not a prediction, but rather something I would not mind seeing. Shadow Of The Colossus 2 (I never had the chance to play the original game due to it being a Playstation exclusive).

Sometime on April 28th there is supposed to be a Info Dump on Destiny. Bungie invited a few dozen journalists from Polygon and others to play a Pre-Alpha build of the game. We can be rest assured that we will see new Screenshots, Gameplay, and First Impressions of Bungie's new IP DestinyDestiny is set to become Activision's 3rd Billion Dollar Franchise following Call Of Duty and Skylanders. It's been built to last a decade and beyond, and is set to change the FPS landscape forever. 

And Parker: Bungie has stated that E3 will have all the information we have been craving for. Playstation Fans (Bungie Fans/Halo Fans alike) can plan on having all questions answered as Bungie prepares the games release on September 9th.