Newest update adds Ps4 to Ps5 autopop.

SlimSanta94

I would also highlight it will activate even if the trophies were bugged (I.e. Friendzone popped immediately) and if you met the old requirements (I.e. Simple Geometry popped, even though I completed the PS4 version with the previous requirements for scatter arrow instead of storm arrow).

I got what I needed with the auto pop but a little sad I couldn’t get the rest of what I needed legitimately because I wanted to get the ones I boosted on ps4 legit on ps5 which I did for most of them plus just complete the stack for a second time. I’m sure the fellow trophy hunters will be happy but for me I guess it’s a win/lose situation since this is my go to game that I play everyday

edit: I had like 78/92 done without auto pop 

Edited by Zander

4 minutes ago, Zander said:

I got what I needed with the auto pop but a little sad I couldn’t get the rest of what I needed legitimately because I wanted to get the ones I boosted on ps4 legit on ps5 which I did for most of them plus just complete the stack for a second time. I’m sure the fellow trophy hunters will be happy but for me I guess it’s a win/lose situation since this is my go to game that I play everyday

edit: I had like 78/92 done without auto pop 

yeah i feel you i wanted to complete second stack legit i did all but 3 trophies from main game list 

2 minutes ago, Darghel said:

Uh, so if I were to download the ps5 version, i'd get the trophies now? Not that I'm after a second platinum, but the game constantly bothers me to download the ps5 version, and I am curious to try, but not enough to redo all over.

So now it's safe to do it?

pretty sure it would autopop the trophies you have earned on ps4

1 hour ago, ixaM_3 said:

Is autopop to ps5 to ps4 ? 

Just tried and it doesnt work that way only ps4 to ps5

• Like 1

Thanks for the heads up. I got my PS4 platinum. It didn't pop the other way, meaning trophies I got on PS5 didn't pop in the PS4 version, but this is still great.

39 minutes ago, Darghel said:

Uh, so if I were to download the ps5 version, i'd get the trophies now? Not that I'm after a second platinum, but the game constantly bothers me to download the ps5 version, and I am curious to try, but not enough to redo all over.

So now it's safe to do it?

Yeah, I downloaded the PS5 after not playing for a few months and every single trophy I earned by playing the PS4 original popped instantly.

Got the plat for PS4 when it was OW2 not OW1. 

Playing the Xbox version now after the update but none seem to be popping.

Are people who are getting the PS5 plat autopoping platted OW1 or OW2?

Just worried that if I try the PS5 version I'll only get a few trophies. 

4 hours ago, SlimSanta94 said:

So apparently the most recent mid-season update for Overwatch 2 has added the ability to autopop the PS5 stack of the game if you have done the Ps4 version previously. I can't confirm it myself but it might be worth checking out!

Thank you for the information.
At my PlayStation
I installed Overwatch 2 and ran it
All trophies were auto-populated.
PS4 to PS5 worked fine.
Thank you.😁

1 hour ago, Jabambe said:

Got the plat for PS4 when it was OW2 not OW1. 

Playing the Xbox version now after the update but none seem to be popping.

Are people who are getting the PS5 plat autopoping platted OW1 or OW2?

Just worried that if I try the PS5 version I'll only get a few trophies. 

In my case
100% completed when it was OW1
All the trophies of all the new characters that have been updated OW2,
That is, all of OW1 + OW2

I am Korean and I don't know English very well.
I'm using a translator
I want you to understand what I mean
If you look at my profile and look up OW, you'll understand for sure.😁

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, sepheroithisgod said:

Kind of salty that they do this at this point. It should have been there from the start as this was a cross-progression title.

I literally just got Rapid Discord the other night 😂 I only had a few hard ones so I’m not too upset but definitely feel for other people.