US PSN May’s Instant Game Collection

JaM

PS3: Would most likely get Puppeteer and PES 2014. Puppeteer sounds really interesting and I would love to have a soccer platinum (Since FIFA 12 is impossible for me).

Vita: Haven't played Limbo since I went through the entire thing with a friend on the 360, so I'm definitely going to go through it again!

Kick fucking ass! Limbo and Puppeteer, this is a good month for me :D

Also to add on to what Bee said, maybe instead of bashing the games actually check them out and see if they are any good. I know myself I have come across some really cool games that I would have NEVER bought if it wasn't for +.

Edit-After reading up on them I am actually excited about Surge and Skull Girls as well :)

Edited by Dr_Mayus
  • Like 2

Hmm...
PS4- I don't have a PS4 yet so whatever. 

PS3- Hell yeah, I was itching to try puppeteer so I'm excited about that. PES? I've seen nothing but people talking bad about that game plus I don't really play sports games ever. Skullgirls Encore, I already have it. 

PS Vita- Never even heard of Surge Deluxe so now I need to do a quick Google search. 
Limbo? Yeah I guess I'll try it out. 

Kind of strange they're releasing a soccer game here, I don't really think many Americans play those games. I could be completely wrong about that though. 

Good month though, I own Puppeteer already (and it is a fantastic game, those who haven't played it are in for a treat) and I couldn't care less about soccer so Skullgirls will be the only PS3 game I'll be downloading. The two Vita games will be going into my collection too, as well as the PS4 game. 

Just because Sony doesn't release the exact games you want, that doesn't mean it is a "terrible" month. 

Parker

• Like 4

World Cup is in June so not that surprising :)

The 82nd running of the 24 Hours of Le Mans is in June, what the hell is the World Cup?  :lol:

I am curious to know how popular soccer is in North America though. Generally you see our friends across the pond enjoying that sport, I don't think I know anyone that really cares about it over here. Of course aside from motorsports I couldn't care less about sports so it never really comes up in conversation with buddies either...

Parker

The 82nd running of the 24 Hours of Le Mans is in June, what the hell is the World Cup?  :lol:

I am curious to know how popular soccer is in North America though. Generally you see our friends across the pond enjoying that sport, I don't think I know anyone that really cares about it over here. Of course aside from motorsports I couldn't care less about sports so it never really comes up in conversation with buddies either...

Parker

:P. It is pretty big  in Canada at least. I mean we are all immigrants to this country and at least up here we call ourselves Canadians but I refer to myself as a Ukrainian/German. So when those countries are in I cheer for them.

Bought puppeteer back in January. Won't even bother putting PES on my download list. I am interested in trying everything else.

I was really hoping Muramasa Rebirth was going to make the NA list for Vita.  I am mildly interested in Puppeteer, but outside of that there's not much else I'd play.  All good, I'm still playing freebies from months ago.

Yeah was really hoping we would get Muramasa as well

What exactly is Stick it to the Man? 

I was interested in Puppeteer, but I already grabbed it from I think the 14 for 14 sale.  Other than that, Skullgirls is the only other game that sounds remotely fun.  I don't like sports much, so I have little to no interest in sports games...Is NHL Hitz still around? I actually liked that one, even if it was only for beating people up.

how's skullgirls? is it good? can you compare it to other fighting games? like Blazblue perhaps... :awesome:

Skullgirls is a good fighting game, reminds me a little of KoF. It's an incredibly annoying game to 100%, the trophies are easy but they are really tedious and boring.

Yay another month of shitty crappy Plus, just when I thought it couldn't get worse than April...

• Like 1