S- Sora - Kingdom Hearts
T- Tidus - FFX
U-
V-Vaan - FFXII / tommy Vercetti
W-(Abagail) Walker - Infamous first light
X- Xander - Destruction Allstars
Y- Yuna - FFX-2
Z- 

Seems that I am missing 3 if the others are eligible. I'm surpised by that. 

Hey hey! need a bit of help with some entries:

Number - 80's Action Hero - Plants vs Zombies battle for neighborville - here I can only find that you can play as the Plants or as the Zombies. Can't find anything about 80's action hero

B- Boxling - Pile up! Box by Box - same here, I couldn't find any info 😅 what I searched only mentions "boxes"

G- Goku - DBZ - I assume this one is for Dragon Ball Z Kakarot no? this one works, just please edit the entry.

H- Hope Estheim - FFXIII  - isn't the main character Lightning for FF 13? 

O- Overseer - Fallout shelter? (Oerba Yun Fang) FFXIII - Overseer goes under "no name" from what I can gather. 

Q- Quistis - FFVIII? - for this one, I believe main character is Squall Leonhart (googled it and it's the first result)

X- Xander - Destruction Allstars - can't find any info about this character being a main protagonist

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Copanele said:

Number - 80's Action Hero - Plants vs Zombies battle for neighborville - here I can only find that you can play as the Plants or as the Zombies. Can't find anything about 80's action hero

B- Boxling - Pile up! Box by Box - same here, I couldn't find any info 😅 what I searched only mentions "boxes"

G- Goku - DBZ - I assume this one is for Dragon Ball Z Kakarot no? this one works, just please edit the entry.

O- Overseer - Fallout shelter? (Oerba Yun Fang) FFXIII - Overseer goes under "no name" from what I can gather. 

Q- Quistis - FFVIII? - for this one, I believe main character is Squall Leonhart (googled it and it's the first result)

X- Xander - Destruction Allstars - can't find any info about this character being a main protagonist

Squall Leonheart is the main character - and the only main character - of FF8.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Copanele said:

Number - To platinum PVZ, you have to max out every character, one of those characters - on the Zombie side is called 80's action Hero.  (It's kind of like choosing a character in Mortal Kombat I guess?)

https://plantsvszombies.fandom.com/wiki/80s_Action_Hero

X - Xander is one of the playable characters in Destruction allstars, equally main as the others. (similar to above)

https://destructionallstars.fandom.com/wiki/Xander

B - Boxling, it's the name of the character haha, it's a box that you control. The platinum trophy is called 'Boxling' too. I understand if this one can't be counted. 

O - Overseer, this one seems quite arbitrary. You don't get an option to choose a different name or a custom name. The game specifically calls you the Overseer. Still, i'd rather it be undeniable. 

I removed the others because yeah, they're not really the main ones. I'm not sure if some of the games count as having two or more main characters, where any are eligible or  "having neither protagonists nor stories" making them ineligible. Where's the line? MKX for example has a story, but many, many characters. 

Edited by LDN-Legend
many

16 hours ago, LDN-Legend said:

Number - To platinum PVZ, you have to max out every character, one of those characters - on the Zombie side is called 80's action Hero.  (It's kind of like choosing a character in Mortal Kombat I guess?)

https://plantsvszombies.fandom.com/wiki/80s_Action_Hero

From what I checked in the fandom wiki, you, as a player, pick every character to play as. You're the leader of the story, not the plants/zombies. At most I'd allow it as a "no name" entry

X - Xander is one of the playable characters in Destruction allstars, equally main as the others. (similar to above)

https://destructionallstars.fandom.com/wiki/Xander

This one conflicts with what @Breakingthegreen told me for this game. I am still unclear about this game 😅

It was over two years ago, but I recall Ultimo's story being challenged by one of the other character who's younger than him and after beating them, they come to an understanding, joining of the generations Creed style or something (I've not watched Creed 😕)

It's super paper thin, and only really consists of a cutscene at the start and end of his arcade mode. I didn't consider it on the first look through because it was so forgettable (and admittedly a stretch).

Here's the full arcade mode:

B - Boxling, it's the name of the character haha, it's a box that you control. The platinum trophy is called 'Boxling' too. I understand if this one can't be counted. 

O - Overseer, this one seems quite arbitrary. You don't get an option to choose a different name or a custom name. The game specifically calls you the Overseer. Still, i'd rather it be undeniable. 

Yeah these are good :D 

I removed the others because yeah, they're not really the main ones. I'm not sure if some of the games count as having two or more main characters, where any are eligible or  "having neither protagonists nor stories" making them ineligible. Where's the line? MKX for example has a story, but many, many characters. 

There are games where there's multiple main characters (It Takes Two for instance, you have both Cody and May as possible entries, they are the main characters of the game's story) or you have games with no story whatsoever, for instance FIFA 2020, which won't fit anywhere. A game can have a big roster of characters, but from a story perspective, there has to be main characters

As for MK X, as dumb as it sounds, the protagonist is Cassie Cage, since she's the one who has the "development" and defeats the big bad boss at the end. As stupid as the story is, she still counts as the main protagonist :D the rest are either secondary or side characters.

21 hours ago, Prometheous101 said:

Does clone Morty count as Morty?

Yep, copy/pastes still count 😂

6 hours ago, Biscoito18 said:

The protagonist of Metal: Hellsinger is called simply "The Unknown" during the game. Can we use it for U?

Yep. You can ONLY use it for U.  The Unknown doesn't work as an entry for the T letter

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Copanele said:

This one conflicts with what @Breakingthegreen told me for this game. I am still unclear about this game 😅

While all (or most) of the characters have a story mode, Ultimo is the only that is included with the game, the others, including Xander need to be bought with the ingame currency.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Copanele said:

There are games where there's multiple main characters (It Takes Two for instance, you have both Cody and May as possible entries, they are the main characters of the game's story)

@Limitedsphere games with several equally characters are ok :)

@Copanele Does The Unknown from Metal Hellsingers qualifies for the Fellowship challenge?

Edited by Evil_Joker88

1 hour ago, Limitedsphere said:

The only two i'm unsure of are Xian Mei and Zer0. They are named playable characters and they essentially function as the protagonists in the story, but they are interchangeable with any of the other playable characters who would equally fill the role of the protagonist. It means they aren't "true" protagonists because the story is not tied directly to them. It doesn't matter if it is Zer0 or Axton that goes up against Handsome Jack. It could be any of the cast members. So my question is: Do they qualify as true protagonists, is it a grey zone or do they straight up not qualify?   

You should be fine. Protagonist selection allows every one as choices; I know a couple of people used Xian Mei for their X for that reason.

1 hour ago, Limitedsphere said:

The only two i'm unsure of are Xian Mei and Zer0. They are named playable characters and they essentially function as the protagonists in the story, but they are interchangeable with any of the other playable characters who would equally fill the role of the protagonist. It means they aren't "true" protagonists because the story is not tied directly to them. It doesn't matter if it is Zer0 or Axton that goes up against Handsome Jack. It could be any of the cast members. So my question is: Do they qualify as true protagonists, is it a grey zone or do they straight up not qualify?   

Xian Mei and Zer0 both qualify :) since the protagonists are interchangeable there.

9 minutes ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

Does The Unknown from Metal Hellsingers qualifies for the Fellowship challenge?

Yep, going for the literal definition of "First" name :lol: I will accept it

• Like 2

@Copanele Do Borderlands base characters count as protagonists? Like you choose one at the beginning and can finish the game without ever playing as any of the others.

There are character related trophies, but idk if that makes all of them count as protagonist.

Also if a hero name has 2 words, would the 1st word count as a 1st name or would it need to be an actuall 1st name.

Edited by Prometheous101

My list for this (bold are ultra-rare):

No name - Lumo

# - 2b (Nier Automata)

A – Anna (The Treasures of Montezuma 4)

B – Bathoryn (Slain: Back From Hell)

C – Claptrap (Borderlands The Pre-Sequel)

D – Daniel (Amnesia)

E – Eschenbrenner, Trace (Axiom Verge)

F – Fletcher, Thomas (Ether One)

G – Gorodo (Rainbow Moon) (if too much of a side character [though I consider him main party] then Gwndolyn from Odin Sphere Leifthrasir)

H – Harkyn (Lords of the Fallen)

I – Iota (Tearaway)

J – Jason (Shadow Complex)

K – Kai Tana (Velocity 2x)

L – Lemeza (La-Mulana)

M – Max/Monica (Dark Cloud 2)

N – Nera (Dragon Quest Heroes) (same as G, if seen as too much of a side character then Neptunia from Super Neptunia RPG/Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1)

O – Oliver (Ni No Kuni)

P – Panic (Panic Porcupine)

Q – Questor, the Elf (Gauntlet)

R – Rico Rodriguez (Just Cause 2/3/4)

S – Sackboy (LittleBigPlanet 3)

T – Tidus (Final Fantasy X)

U – Umihara Kawase (Fresh!/BaZooKa!)

V – Vincent Brooks (Catherine)

W – William (Nioh 1/2)

X – Xian Mei (Dead Island)

Y – York, Francis Morgan (Deadly Premonition)

Z – Zuke (No Straight Roads)

• Like 3

Could you clarify how DLC works exactly? For example, FF15 has a few DLC's where the side characters become the main character; and it's standalone (not part of the main game map). It seems like these would count? (You start a NEW GAME on each DLC)

=========

According to this, I can use Ultimo for destruction allstars instead of Xander?

This one conflicts with what @Breakingthegreen told me for this game. I am still unclear about this game

It was over two years ago, but I recall Ultimo's story being challenged by one of the other character who's younger than him and after beating them, they come to an understanding, joining of the generations Creed style or something (I've not watched Creed 😕)

It's super paper thin, and only really consists of a cutscene at the start and end of his arcade mode. I didn't consider it on the first look through because it was so forgettable (and admittedly a stretch).

Here's the full arcade mode

Edited by LDN-Legend

37 minutes ago, LDN-Legend said:

Could you clarify how DLC works exactly? For example, FF15 has a few DLC's where the side characters become the main character; and it's standalone (not part of the main game map). It seems like these would count? (You start a NEW GAME on each DLC)

Yep, posted a rule about it

• Even if they have different protagonists, DLC are not accepted as entries. However, you can pick that character if the DLC has a stand-alone list. e.g. Elizabeth is not eligible for Bioshock Infinite, but Adewale is accepted if you completed Assassin's Creed Freedom Cry stand-alone DLC.

Example of stand-alone DLC trophy list:

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/2445-assassins-creed-freedom-cry

2 hours ago, Prometheous101 said:

@Copanele Do Borderlands base characters count as protagonists? Like you choose one at the beginning and can finish the game without ever playing as any of the others.

There are character related trophies, but idk if that makes all of them count as protagonist.

Also if a hero name has 2 words, would the 1st word count as a 1st name or would it need to be an actuall 1st name.

Bless Wikipedia ,had to dig for it XD

Four Vault Hunters (Brick, Lilith, Mordecai, and Roland)

These are good as entries. 

As for Hero Name...uh...you'll have to give me an example, because it might be a specific example :lol: 

For instance if you pick Knuckles the Echidna, I'd say only K counts in this instance

4 hours ago, Limitedsphere said:

So my question is: Do they qualify as true protagonists, is it a grey zone or do they straight up not qualify?

I asked the same thing litteraly an hour after you.

3 hours ago, Copanele said:

Xian Mei and Zer0 both qualify :) since the protagonists are interchangeable there.

And, yea I didnt see this.

@Copanele BTW would I be able to use multiple of those selectable protagonists if I did multiple stacks?

Axton,Maya,Salvador and Zer0.

Borderlands 2 has plenty of stacks to potentially use all 4. I obv wont use all 4, but would a 2nd character be an option if a stack is done?

Edited by Prometheous101
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Prometheous101 said:

I asked the same thing litteraly an hour after you.

And, yea I didnt see this.

@Copanele BTW would I be able to use multiple of those selectable protagonists if I did multiple stacks?

Axton,Maya,Salvador and Zer0.

Borderlands 2 has plenty of stacks to potentially use all 4. I obv wont use all 4, but would a 2nd character be an option if a stack is done?

Yes you can. My only restriction is that you can't use the same character over multiple games. But different characters over stacks, sure

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

Any luck finding a female protagonist for the letter "O"? I haven't. Only letter i couldn't find any person :(

Sadly not. I have a huge Visual Novel Collection, but before i play it, i have not much information about the protagonists.

1 hour ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

Any luck finding a female protagonist for the letter "O"? I haven't. Only letter i couldn't find any person

1 hour ago, Meikoro said:

Sadly not. I have a huge Visual Novel Collection, but before i play it, i have not much information about the protagonists.

Nurse Love Addiction has a female protagonist named Asuka Osachi. The game is a yuri VN, that was only released on the Vita (to my knowing).

• Like 2