A-Z Protagonist Platinum Club

3 hours ago, reaperveteran86 said:

Nurse Love Addiction has a female protagonist named Asuka Osachi. The game is a yuri VN, that was only released on the Vita (to my knowing).

Thank you for this information. I'll consider it. The only other option i found is a woman Olga from Left Alive. She is one of three protagonists of that game. Nurse Love Addiction seems more to my liking but it's more expensive (Left Alive is currently on heavy discount on PSN Store) 😗

• Like 1

This seems like a really cool idea sou I would like to submit the following list, though I might need a ruling one one of them.

#
A - Astro (Astro's Playground)
B - Bluey (Bluey The Video Game)
C - Captain America (Captain America: Super Soldier)
D - Deadpool (Deadpool)
E - Ethan Mars(Heavy Rain)
F - Firion (Final Fantasy II)
G - Amleth Grønkjær (Valkyria Chronicles Revolution)
H - Haseo (.hack//GU Last Recode)
I -
J - Joseph Capelli (Resistance 3)
K - Kassandra (Assassins Creed Odyssey)
L - Black Lotus (Accel World vs Sword Art Online)
M - Ms. Marvel (Marvel's Avengers)
N - Naked Snake (Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater)
O - Owlette (PJ Masks Heroes of the Night)
P - Scott Pilgrim (Scott Pilgrim vs the World)
Q - Peter Quill (Telltales Guardians of the Galaxy)
R - Ratonhnhaké:ton (Assassins Creed III)
S - Squall Leonheart (Final Fantasy VIII)
T - Gared Tuttle (Telltale Game of Thrones)
U -
V - Vann (Final Fantasy XII Zodiac Age)
W - Claude Wallace (Valkyria Chronicles 4)
X -
Y - Aima Yoshida (X-Men Destiny)
Z -

No Name - The Protagonist (Sword Art Online Fatal Bullet)

23/28

Edited by The_Head_Crusher
  • Like 3

I may have found another female character for "O". In Fallen Legion Sins of an Empire the protagonist is Princess Cecille who is also refered to "Octavia". I haven't played the game yet so i don't know for 100% if it's her (last) name or a title. Unfortunately it's not on the Wiki at all but in cutscenes in the game and articles of the game. Good enough @Copanele ? :D

9 hours ago, The_Head_Crusher said:

For I, I chose Ironman from Marvels Ultimate Alliance 2, however I am not sure if he counts.  He is the leader of one of the major factions you can choose, but at no point are you required to use him.

For this one I need a specific clarification - do you, as a player, exist in the game as a playable character? Or it's just Iron Man vs Captain America and the only thing you can do is pick a side?

If all you can do is pick a side and play as one of the heroes, then the pick is ok, because for Civil War arc, either Iron Man or Captain America counts as protagonists :D 

However since I am not 100% knowledgeable about this particular game, if I am wrong please correct me.

17 minutes ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

I may have found another female character for "O". In Fallen Legion Sins of an Empire the protagonist is Princess Cecille who is also refered to "Octavia". I haven't played the game yet so i don't know for 100% if it's her (last) name or a title. Unfortunately it's not on the Wiki at all but in cutscenes in the game and articles of the game. Good enough @Copanele ? :D

I searched for a bit and I could not find "Octavia" being mentioned anywhere, so for now I can't consider it, sorry :D 

Of course, if there's actual lore proof (like a video where her true name is mentioned), sure I can consider it!

I'm in! Let's see what I got:

# - 
A - Arle (Puyo Puyo Tetris) [i guess?]
B - Birb (Songbird Symphony)
C - Clink (Evoland)
D - Don-chan (Taiko no Tatsujin V Version)
E - Erika (A Year of Springs)
F
G - Gris (Gris)
H - Hajime Hinata (Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair)
I - Ichiban Kasuga (Yakuza: Like a Dragon)
J - Jeynus Starmine (Game Tengoku CruisinMix) [one of the playable characters, if this counts?]
K - Kulche (LocoRoco) [the yellow Locoroco] UR
L - Luzia (My Big Sister)
M - Hatsune Miku (Hatsune Miku Project Diva X)
N - Neptune (Hyperdimension Neptunia Rebirth 3)
O - Okabe Rintaro (Steins;Gate)
P - The Prince of all Cosmos (Katamari Forever) [I'm assuming characters whose name starts with "The" or similar are counted as the word after The] UR
Q
R
S - Sackboy (LittleBigPlanet Vita) UR
T- Taizo Hori (Arcade Game Series: Dig Dug)
U
V - 
W
X
Y - Yang Yumo (Dusk Diver)
Z - Zenbei (Nippon Marathon)

No Name -  Unnamed protagonist (Poison Control)

Let me know if anything isn't approved 😅

Edited by Zanreo
  • Like 4

On 1/19/2024 at 5:07 AM, Copanele said:

For this one I need a specific clarification - do you, as a player, exist in the game as a playable character? Or it's just Iron Man vs Captain America and the only thing you can do is pick a side?

If all you can do is pick a side and play as one of the heroes, then the pick is ok, because for Civil War arc, either Iron Man or Captain America counts as protagonists :D 

However since I am not 100% knowledgeable about this particular game, if I am wrong please correct me.

You pick a character and form a squad of 4 from a roster of 20 some different superhero/villains which includes Iron Man.  At a certain point the story focuses on the Civil War arc pitting Iron Man and Captain America against each other and you do have to make a choice as to which side to support. Depending on which side you support, certain characters get locked for a portion of the story (Iron-Man/Mr Fantastic/Songbird or Captain America/Luke Cage/Iron Fist), only for them to come together at the end to address the new world ending threat.

Given the main focus is the Civil War Arc that lead me to consider Cap and Iron Man as the true protagonists of this story, however it is possible that you never actually use either character after that first mission, which is why I am questioning the pick so I'll leave the ruling in your hands.

1 hour ago, The_Head_Crusher said:

You pick a character and form a squad of 4 from a roster of 20 some different superhero/villains which includes Iron Man.  At a certain point the story focuses on the Civil War arc pitting Iron Man and Captain America against each other and you do have to make a choice as to which side to support. Depending on which side you support, certain characters get locked for a portion of the story (Iron-Man/Mr Fantastic/Songbird or Captain America/Luke Cage/Iron Fist), only for them to come together at the end to address the new world ending threat.

Given the main focus is the Civil War Arc that lead me to consider Cap and Iron Man as the true protagonists of this story, however it is possible that you never actually use either character after that first mission, which is why I am questioning the pick so I'll leave the ruling in your hands.

Ah I see now. I would honestly go under "no name " protagonist, because you simply can't tell whose story it is. Within the game, it's your story as a character who is part of the Civil War instead of Iron Man/ Captain America, soo...can't really count it, sorry :D 

1 hour ago, Copanele said:

Ah I see now. I would honestly go under "no name " protagonist, because you simply can't tell whose story it is. Within the game, it's your story as a character who is part of the Civil War instead of Iron Man/ Captain America, soo...can't really count it, sorry :D 

Sounds good, Ill remove it from the list.

On 1/19/2024 at 8:39 PM, Zanreo said:

I'm in! Let's see what I got:

A - Arle (Puyo Puyo Tetris) [i guess?]

Heyo heyo! Sorry I completely missed your post! All looks good, however I am not 100% sure about Puyo Puyo Tetris. Got some info for me about it? Because I couldn't find any relevant information about the protagonist there :D 

5 minutes ago, Copanele said:

Heyo heyo! Sorry I completely missed your post! All looks good, however I am not 100% sure about Puyo Puyo Tetris. Got some info for me about it? Because I couldn't find any relevant information about the protagonist there :D 

I've played Puyo Puyo Tetris for what it's worth, and while there is a pretty big roster of characters, and the narrative dots about between them, if any could be considered the main one, I think it would be Arle

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DrBloodmoney said:

I've played Puyo Puyo Tetris for what it's worth, and while there is a pretty big roster of characters, and the narrative dots about between them, if any could be considered the main one, I think it would be Arle

Good enough then!

On 1/27/2024 at 9:37 AM, Evil_Joker88 said:

I swap in the Unknown from Metal Hellsinger and have finished the Fellowship challenge 😃

Also swapping in Questor from Gauntlet for another UR entry.

Hide contents

47 (Hitman Absolution)

Adam Jenkins (Deus Ex Mankind Divided) UR

Batman (Batman Arkham Origins) UR

Carl Fairburn (Sniper Elite 4) UR

Daniel (Amnesia Collection) UR

Ezio Auditore (Assassin's Creed Brotherhood) UR

Freezer (Dragon Ball FighterZ) UR

Garrett (Thief) UR

Henry Blackburn (Battlefield 3) UR

Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach Soul Resurreción) UR

Joel Miller (The Last Of Us) UR

Kutaro (Puppeteer) UR

Lara Croft (Tomb Raider) UR

Michael de Santa (GTA V) UR

Nisha (Borderlands The Pre-Sequel) UR

Oliver (Ni No Kuni)

Preston Marlowe (Battlefield Bad Company) UR

Questor (Gauntlet Slayer Edition) UR

Rico Rodriguez (Just Cause 3) UR

Syd (Quantum Theory) UR

Tomas Sevchenko (Killzone 2) UR

Unknown (Metal: Hellsinger)

Victor Vran (Victor Vran) UR

Walker (Back 4 Blood) UR

Xian Mei (Dead Island)

Yarny (Unravel 2) UR

Zoya (Trine 2) UR

Nameless: The Commander (Xcom 2) UR

Oh man...sorry, I will disappoint you a bit, I just noticed now...but I don't think Frieza is the protagonist of Dragon Ball FighterZ 😂I believe for that story mode you have a no name who can possess others? I know the story is silly but I am fairly sure that's not the protag

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Copanele said:

Oh man...sorry, I will disappoint you a bit, I just noticed now...but I don't think Frieza is the protagonist of Dragon Ball FighterZ 😂I believe for that story mode you have a no name who can possess others? I know the story is silly but I am fairly sure that's not the protag

I see your point and while it's unfortunate i lose an UR entry i accept your decision. I do have a replacement for the letter F: Fiona from "Tales from the Borderlands". That should suffice for the Fellowship challenge? :)

12 minutes ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

I see your point and while it's unfortunate i lose an UR entry i accept your decision. I do have a replacement for the letter F: Fiona from "Tales from the Borderlands". That should suffice for the Fellowship challenge? :)

Yep that is good!

• Like 1

#-
A- Adam Venture, Adam's Venture: Origins

B-
C- Cal Kestis, Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
D-
E- Evan Kapnos, Foreclosed

F- Frendt, The Gardens Between

G-

H- Heihachi Mishima, Tekken 7

I- Izzy, Lost Words: Beyond the Page

J-

K- Kakarot, Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot

L- Leo Caruso, A Way Out

M-

N-

O-

P- Peter Parker, Marvel's Spider-Man

Q-

R-

S- Samuel Gordon, Black Mirror

T-

U-

V-

W-

X-

Y-

Z-

Nameless- New KidSouth Park: The Fractured But Whole

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/27/2024 at 3:49 AM, TurtlePM said:

Poor Q-Bert, nobody really remembers him, even after reappear in Wreck-It Ralph 😞

We had an orange tabby cat we named Q*Bert, seemed like a fitting name! He was the sweetest little guy, may he R.I.P. now.

It's a name I'll never forget.

• Like 2

# -  47, Agent (Hitman Go)
A - Abe (Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty) - UR
B - Bigby Wolf (The Wolf Among Us)

C - Clementine (The Walking Dead: The Final Season)
D - Dal R'El (Star Trek Prodigy: Supernova)
E - Erica (Erica)
F - Frazer, Chloe (Uncharted: The Lost Legacy)
G - Goku (Dragon Ball FighterZ) - UR

H - Hercule Poirot (Agatha Christie: The ABC Murders)
I -

J - Jara Rydek (Star Trek: Resurgence)
K - Kratos (God of War)
L - Lloyd Garmadon (LEGO Ninjago Movie: The Videogame)
M - Max Caufield (Life is Strange)

N - Nathan Drake (Uncharted: A Thief's End)
O - 
P - Price, Chloe (Life is Strange: Before the Storm)
Q -
R - Riku (Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance)
S - Sora (Kingdom Hearts: Re:Chain of Memories)
T - Thomas (Thomas was Alone)

U - 
V - Violett (Violett)
W - Wayne, Bruce (Batman: The Telltales Series)
X -
Y -

Z - Zack Fair (Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Reunion)

No Name - Captain (Star Trek: Online) - UR

22/28 - Popular

3 Ultra Rare

Question: If a character has no official name, but you get to give them a name, does that still count for the 'no name' category? That's the case with my entry, but I can change it if it is not allowed. 

Edited by Vitallani
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, Vitallani said:

Question: If a character has no official name, but you get to give them a name, does that still count for the 'no name' category? That's the case with my entry, but I can change it if it is not allowed. 

I believe this exemple would apply: "Dark Souls' protagonist is a custom character, so he is eligible for the "no name"  entry". Since you decide their name, they're classified as a custom name; so they go in the No Name category.