Good Games for PS2 that are not on the psn as classics?

Jeygopi

Destory all Humans 1 & 2 ( Ridiculously absurd but extremely fun!)

The Simpsons Hit and Run (One of the best liscensed games from that gen)

Star Wars: Battlefront 2 (Yes, yes and more yes)

A Need for Speed game either Underground 2 or Most Wanted (Some of the best racing games ever made) That or a Burnout game

Call of Duty 2: Big Red One or Call of Duty 3 (Some of the best WW2 themes games every made and got me to fall in love with the series)

I don't know if you can get it anywhere else but GTA: San Andreas (So fun!)

- Silent Hill 4 (if you aren't one of those who complains that it was actually another game re-branded to Silent Hill. It's still a really good game)

- Yakuza

- Killer 7 (this one... I would check gameplay videos. Most of the people hate it as it has a weird gameplay but if you go past that, it's a great game)

- Haunting Ground

Shadow Hearts.  I've only played the first one, but it's enough to sell my on the entire series.  Only I hear the third one isn't that great.  It's a shame this series never made it to PS3, I really love the gameplay style and premise.  Hoping for a PS4 reboot...surely that can't be too much to ask if there's rumors of Sony buying Crash back?

Also Yakuza.  Yakuza 2 especially.

Edited by Lilith

Star Ocean Till The End Of Time - I still have it for PS2 so I'm not bothered about it not being on there but Id love a HD remaster.

Persona 4 - Before you try and correct me this hasn't happened in EU yet. 

Burnout 3 - Easily the best Burnout game ever and the first game I played online through a console, good times. 

Dragon Quest VIII - First DQ game I ever played and played it to death. I don't see this coming to the store or any game with Sqaure Enix on it. HD remaster? Yes please!

Edited by ARKphoenix

Dark Cloud 1 & 2 ( best action RPG games on the ps2 )

Rogue Galaxy ( had a relation with dark cloud games )

Gran Turismo 3 & 4 

Ghosthunter ( this game is really awesome! and had amazing graphics at the time )

Neopets The Darkest Faerie ( the closest Zelda like game on the ps2 )

Rule of Rose ( might be problematic at melee combat though )

Haunting Ground aka Demento ( kinda similar to rule of rose, but instead of been a badass little girl with a dog, in HG you play as also a girl, though you're the prey, each time you see your enemies " RUN FOR THE HILLS!! " your only trusted partner is also a dog named hewie or something.

Spider man 2 ( yeah it's a movie licensed game, but still remain the best spider man game ever made! )

Hack// G.U Series ( might looks like an MMO online game but it's not all the other player you see running and exploring are AI'd, still wishing if they made a sequel or a reboot to this series and added an actual online gameplay ).

Grandia 3

Edited by yellowwindow7