FF16 DLCs: Echoes of the Fallen (Out Now) + The Rising Tide (Spring 2024)

PostGameBlues

2 minutes ago, ShaNagbaImuru777 said:

Hopefully there are no new trophies for this. I want to keep each of the single player Final Fantasies 100%'d, but I don't want to come back to this game, as I, in a surprise to myself, came to hate it by the end.

weird thing to wish for. The dlc will most likely be 10 hours max so idk how that would be a problem for anyone specially since it's not hard to do

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, ShaNagbaImuru777 said:

Hopefully there are no new trophies for this. I want to keep each of the single player Final Fantasies 100%'d, but I don't want to come back to this game, as I, in a surprise to myself, came to hate it by the end.

This one may or may not have them, but the Rising Tide definitely will, I'm sure. 

15 minutes ago, ShaNagbaImuru777 said:

I hate COD now and I don’t want to pay Blizzard and return to MW2 so I leave it incomplete and stack it between shovelwares. I don’t understand your problem because FF has done nothing wrong by releasing a dlc, compared to some idiots making a 3A game a dlc

Edited by archangeltw_

Just now, the_sultan999 said:

you can get your 100% easily back it's a high quality single player game so to me i hope they add as much as possible because i loved this game

I don't want to have to get my 100% back. I don't want to always go back to games I finished, even if I liked them. I don't want to always be buying dlc. 

And the opposite for you is true: they could add countless extra content and dlc and you could still play it even if there weren't additional trophies right. You have your preferences, I have mine 😊

Just now, sepheroithisgod said:

I don't think we are actually getting a proper DLC tonight. I think it's just an initial quest to get you ready. It's included in the patch the game is getting.

That's my guess too. I'll wait until the DLC in 2024 comes out to reinstall the game again. Looking forward to it.

1 minute ago, BENJAM1N_LINUS said:

I don't want to have to get my 100% back. I don't want to always go back to games I finished, even if I liked them. I don't want to always be buying dlc. 

And the opposite for you is true: they could add countless extra content and dlc and you could still play it even if there weren't additional trophies right. You have your preferences, I have mine 😊

yup gonna play it regardless trophies are an extra incentive for me so i absolutely don't mind them. good talk

4 minutes ago, sepheroithisgod said:

I don't think we are actually getting a proper DLC tonight. I think it's just an initial quest to get you ready. It's included in the patch the game is getting.

nah that would be insane, there will be an expansion pass to buy both dlc's later tonight for a cheap price so this is a PAID dlc it has to be good