Bingo Bonanza 2024

@Squirlruler just had a quick question I'd like some clarification on. I know in the rules that a game can't be used for multiple squares, but does that also include the DLC square? I'm currently playing through RE4 which I'm planning to use for my 'Crafting Mechanics' square, but I also plan on doing the Separate Ways DLC. Could I include that as my DLC square, or would it violate the rule? Not a problem if it does, I have other DLC I can use but just checking 😊

26 minutes ago, Heather342 said:

@Squirlruler just had a quick question I'd like some clarification on. I know in the rules that a game can't be used for multiple squares, but does that also include the DLC square? I'm currently playing through RE4 which I'm planning to use for my 'Crafting Mechanics' square, but I also plan on doing the Separate Ways DLC. Could I include that as my DLC square, or would it violate the rule? Not a problem if it does, I have other DLC I can use but just checking 😊

Yes, that is the one way a game can check more than one box. That is fine.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hyousai said:

Also not sure what to choose for "In a Series New to You". I'm having trouble thinking of a series I haven't tried but actually want to try.

I took a quick glance through your profile, you have played loads of games! But I noticed you haven't played a Hitman game. I would recommend the latest Hitman World of Assassination game 😊

• Like 4

40 minutes ago, Heather342 said:

I took a quick glance through your profile, you have played loads of games! But I noticed you haven't played a Hitman game. I would recommend the latest Hitman World of Assassination game 😊

Hmm, does Hitman GO count? If so that would disqualify it.

22 minutes ago, hyousai said:

Hmm, does Hitman GO count? If so that would disqualify it.

Hitman Go is part of the franchise, I wouldn't call it part of the series.

EDIT: I noticed you don't have Far Cry either, I think the entire series is on PsPlus extra

Edited by MAUSZX

3 hours ago, hyousai said:

Also not sure what to choose for "In a Series New to You". I'm having trouble thinking of a series I haven't tried but actually want to try.

If you liked the Back to the Future: The Game, then you might like Sam & Max games too. They play very similarly to that game.

Katamari games are pretty fun too. Katamari Damacy Reroll is on sale currently at 7.49$.