Bingo Bonanza 2024

I made an update, but realized I made a mistake so I’m editing this post now because of that… I forgot that a game can only be used once. I was going to use Genshin for In Game Weather Effects but I already used it for DLC Pack or Standalone DLC…

Edited by whodeygamer
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, graphic_violins8 said:

I think I have ideas for everything at tis point with the exception of Spawned an Expanded Universe.  I'm thinking Silent Hill 3, but it feels like a weak connection.  Does anyone have any suggestions for this one (I'm not big on Star Wars but I do like Fallen Order and I own Jedi Academy so I'm not against it).

Silent Hill 3 (awesome choice btw) did had a movie specifically based on it (Silent Hill: Revelation) but you gotta check with the @Squirlruler if it counts.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Biscoito18 said:

Silent Hill 3 (awesome choice btw) did had a movie specifically based on it (Silent Hill: Revelation) but you gotta check with the @Squirlruler if it counts.

Thats fair an thank you!  @Squirlruler  there are also a plethora of books based on the Silent Hill series as a whole, but I am curious if you think it counts since they don't spin off of SH3 specifically.

• Like 1