What is your most determined/most desired platinum to get in 2024?

FF XIV (ps4) , almost 2 years since I started the game (with many breaks in between), I know I'm close but the grind is just painfully boring, regardless I do want to finish once and for all this year.

• Like 1

From the games I've started it has to be GTA 4. I finally got AWP after many years, the only things I have left to do is basically just a 100% run. 

From games I'm planning to start this year I'd love to plat at least one of the DmC games this year, I've never played one before but I'm convinced I'll enjoy them so I'm looking forward to attempting them

So technically my most desired plat at the moment is Red Dead Redemption 2 for plat #250 but that will be done in just a few days and I had really wanted to get it done back in 2023. Alternatively I’ll say Max Payne 3. I was lucky enough to finish all the online trophies mere days before they closed the servers back in 2021. I made several attempts at New York minute hardcore back then but my deepest run only got me to chapter 8. I made a promise to myself that I will close it out this year.

• Like 2

@breakdance1989 Regarding your confusion: apparently the Black Ops II servers is riddled with hackers popping trophies left and right in  PVP to the point that you are more likely to run into a hacker than a legit player. If you go to the disputes forum you'll find there's a Black Ops II dispute thread at least once a day, mostly from some poor victim who had no idea what they were getting into when they entered a lobby because they don't frequent the forums.

To my knowledge, the guide doesn't even mention anything about hacked trophies and there are no easily viewable sticky PSAs about it. If you plan on going for trophies in Black Ops II I would check with members on its dedicated forum first as the issue is well documented there.

• Like 1