What is your most determined/most desired platinum to get in 2024?

Monster Hunter World and Iceborne. I have a collective 300 Hours on the game but just recently started back on it this winter. I got really invested in the Master Rank end game and beating Fatalis. I almost feel like the devs went easy on us with this platinum. It's a huge grind but it could've been so much worse with the amount of content available in these games.

19 minutes ago, TrophyChief said:

Hmm, I’ll say Sekiro. Currently in my backlog and I wanted to play another Souls game. 

What is the platinum overview like on that game? How much more is required past rolling credits both in terms of time and difficulty.

• Like 1

Most determined is definitely Prince of Persia Warrior Within. I've done Sands of Time and Two Thrones but have put off the middle game for years and years, and I keep telling myself I'll go back for it. 

Most desired is Super Meat Boy Forever. We'll see if that goes from being a dream to a reality. I've been stumped for a while there. 

• Like 2

Probably Thief and The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct, both on PS3. Neither game is particularly difficult or even time consuming, they're just terrible games and I have a hard time finding the motivation to go back to them. It's been a goal of mine for years now to clean them up but I just never bother in the end. I'll have 100% completion across all of my PS3 games if I complete them so that's the main motivator for finally getting them done.

• Like 1

From my backlog/non platted games:

Probably Deux Ex Mankind or Uncharted 4 if I can stop pushing back the goal post by starting new games. 

I would also love to platinum Genshin Impact or Final Fantasy 14 but that probably won't be in 2024, if ever.

As for new/unfinished games that I'd like to platinum... any new or unfinished game I most desire has already made the shortlist for the next 10 games so that's basically a lock.

inFAMOUS and Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed.

inFAMOUS is there because it's been there since 2018 and I really need to get it done. We're going on six years, for crying out loud.

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed is there because it's been my personal holy grail plat basically since I got the game in 2019, and I know I can do it. I know I will do it. I just need to buckle down, get good at the game and beat those damn Expert Ghosts.

Edited by blue_blur_98
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, SoliDeoGloriaIHS said:

Call of Duty Black Ops 2.  It's been a work in progress for over 11 years.  I could pop it now, but I wish to earn all the dlc zombies trophies first. 

Isn't that plat basically unobtainable (legitimately)  now due to hacked lobbies awarding trophies? Or have you got the multiplayer trophies before the servers became a dumpster fire? 

The last time I played Blops 2 was on my xbox and I never touched MP so I don't know what the MP trophies are.

• Confused 1

Just now, Vault-TecPhantom said:

Isn't that plat basically unobtainable (legitimately)  now due to hacked lobbies awarding trophies? Or have you got the multiplayer trophies before the servers became a dumpster fire? 

The last time I played Blops 2 was on my xbox and I never touched MP so I don't know what the MP trophies are.

I earned all the mp trophies including the now unobtainable Big Leagues trophy way back in 2013 while the servers were still very much up and alive. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, The Alchemist said:

Probably Thief and The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct, both on PS3.

my condolences

thief is probably the worst game I've played in the entire PS4 generation (I'm referring to actual games not shovelware)

I want to go back to finish all the campaign trophies from killzone mercenary

I started it when the server closure was announced. I've done all the online trophies, I just have to finish the campaign grind. its been incomplete since 2022 😩

Meet your Maker and Generation Zero.

Cause this means both games broken trophies were fixed.

Its especially galling in case of Generation Zero since they bring out updates and different fixes, but fixing a broken trophy seems to be too much to ask..