What is your most determined/most desired platinum to get in 2024?

Gran Turismo 7. I've been putting off the last few golds for S-license which I've been stuck on since the update that changed the times earlier this year. I also still have the grind for the three legendary cars ahead of me.

• Like 1

Stardew Valley, my most played game. The collect every stardrop trophy didn’t pop for me and as much as I’d like to, it’s really hard getting the motivation to start over and play it for 100 hours or however long it takes to get that trophy because of the chance it won’t pop again.

Also like to do a megaman platinum since I’m a huge fan of the series, yet I don’t have a single platinum from it.

Edited by Mr_Fluffy_Pants_
  • Like 1

I'm ready to 100% complete Like A Dragon Infinite Wealth on launch then dive straight into FF Rebirth! It's going to be a busy couple of months with those two. Outside of that I plan on tackling Metal Gear Rising if I have the time for it. 

Red Dead Redemption 2. This is going to be the year. 

Already did the MP trophies a couple of years ago, so the “hard” part is over. 
Excited to dive back in, but not necessarily looking forward to the 70 gold medals and the last-gen framerates

Despite me not having started yet this year i really want to plat Assassin's Creed Odyssey. It has been on the nr. 1 spot for me of games i really want to play so i'm not going to wait any longer and play that one this year.

I think this year I’d like to finally dive into Darkest Dungeon, get around to Disco Elysium, and maybe have a go at Kerbal Space Program!

Can’t go in expecting to plat them, but would be nice to do so, for sure!

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Vault-TecPhantom said:

Out of curiosity, why?

I've only ever played the demo and it seemed OK...

hmmm

well its been 10 years since I played it

but I remember it being incredibly boring

also there was a trophy that required u to find every secret area.. but there was no stats counter for it, and at the time the game was kind of buggy and sometimes it wouldn't register if u found a secret area, and u wouldn't know if it bugged out on u or not until u got to the last area and the trophy popped (or didn't)

• Like 1

I want to try to clean up my trophy list as much as possible.
I've got too many games with between 1 and 10 % completion in my list.

So I'm going to try not to buy new games this year and instead work on my immense backlog. 

If I have to choose a game? Moss I or Moss II on PSVR2. I really love the art style and the whole idea, but somehow can't seem to get going.

• Like 1

Red Dead Redemption 2 - I just finished the online yesterday after 2 years of not playing. Now I just need to find some time to play the story

Crash Bandicoot 4 - Not sure if this is going to happen, but I’ll try my best!

• Like 1

Either Mass Effect or Deus Ex Mankind Divided.

Just a matter of getting past the boredom of playing the same missions for the 800th time in Mass Effect. For Deus Ex it's getting past this magical alarm that magically keeps fucking me over, it's excellent 🤬