Spring 2024 Backlog Challenge

Posted (edited)
On 5/30/2024 at 5:16 AM, viech54 said:

So what happened? I got distracted by other games, mainly Final Fantasy XIV. That, and I'm not the biggest fan of Hogwarts Legacy.

Yeah, that's my story too. I started the first partial playthrough on this game... and then got so distracted that I never touched it again. I am going to try to kill it this autumn for Halloween because I need to power myself up and, as you are, I am playing FFXIV. We're both probably crunching the numbers to try to get caught up before Dawntrail drops, so it is understandable that Eorzea is #1 priority(though I have been slacking with that game too as I am a bit burned out, waiting for my June check to burn on level skips just to get omni-80 so I can get ready for Pictomancer on Endwalker MSQ :lol:), so other games will have to compete. Luckily I have my plans out for how to tackle the Summer Event so those games I listed WILL get platinum by the end or I will go in off-the-grid living and never play a game again. (Just kidding, but seriously, I need to get those done ASAP. 😛) Also, not going to be a fan of collecting beasts.

Well, I wish anyone luck who is just about to crunch the numbers. I know I tried but failed on the second wave. This time I will be more careful to pick and choose my battles. See you all in the Summer Event thread! ;)

Edited by ProfSeajay7
  • Like 2