Spring 2024 Backlog Challenge

8 hours ago, GraniteSnake said:

I'd like to join again! Put together a rather straightforward list of games to begin with so hopefully I can get all of them done within the timeframe. Five PS4 games in total.

• Bastion - 0%
  • PGA Tour 2k21 - 0%
  • The Wolf Among Us - 0%
  • Steins;Gate Elite - 0%
  • WRC 5 - 0%

Welcome aboard

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, dark_moon689 said:

Joining again, my list:

1. (PS4) Baldur's Gate: Siege of Dragonspear 4%

2. (PS4) The Pedestrian 30%

3. (PS4) Sea of Stars 0%

4. (PS4) Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Deluxier Edition 0%

5. (PS4) ADR1FT 0%

Yay!

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Vulpine9Tails said:

First update for me:

1. Final Fantasy VII Rebirth - 0%

2. Tchia - 18% -> 100% :platinum:

3. Need for Speed Unbound - 42%

4. The Quarry - 8%

5. Prince of Persia Lost Crown - 0%

6. God of War (2018) - 0%

7. Persona 4 Golden - 1%

8. Ni No Kuni Remastered - 0%

9. Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen - 14%

10. The Last of Us part 2 - 0%

What a surprisingly disturbing and creepy game lol. It was also a lot bigger than I expected and there really needed to be more fast travel spots. I'm glad I got it done before it left Extra but it wasn't entirely my cup of tea tbh. Playing around as different animals was pretty cool though.

I wonder what I'll think of Tchia.

Edited by MidnightDragon

3 hours ago, MidnightDragon said:

I wonder what I'll think of Tchia.

I did like the juxtaposition of the cutesy aesthetic with the gross cutscenes. The rest of it was just a collectathon basically. You might like it or you might think it's a slog to get through. Or both. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Vulpine9Tails said:

I did like the juxtaposition of the cutesy aesthetic with the gross cutscenes. The rest of it was just a collectathon basically. You might like it or you might think it's a slog to get through. Or both. 

I grew up on collectathons and 100% AC3. Think I can handle it. ;) 

• Like 1

I’ll update my list in the next day or two with the new additions. Been busy, so haven’t had time to think about it.

3 hours ago, grumpaluffagus_1 said:

Definitely count me in for another round. Here's my list:

1. Assassin's Creed Brotherhood - 0%
  2. Assassin's Creed Revelations - 0%
  3. Powerwash Simulator - 33%
  4. Disney Speedstorm - 0%
  5. Lego 2K Drive - 0%
  6. The Witcher 3 - 14%
  7. Sleeping Dogs - 11%
  8. Immortals Fenyx Rising - 9%

I’ll add you shortly. Consider yourself signed up.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Xenoblast91 said:

Well, I'm back... I think a lot of motivation will push me forward to finally tackle the backlog once again. Hopefully, this goes well. Please count with me!

1. Grand Theft Auto: Andreas - 17%
  2. Apex Legends - 31%
  3. DOOM Eternal - 23%
  4. Assassin's Creed Origins - 85%
  5. Call of Duty: Black Ops III - 0%
  6. Turok - 0%
  7. Final Fantasy VII OG - 0%

Many of these games are reserved for personal and general milestones. Following the hype train of FFVIIRB, after several years of hesitation and cautious analysis, the time has come to finally beat the OG version of the game. The other titles have their meaning, but I'll add them properly in the successive unfold of events while playing, LOL. 😄

Added

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Xenoblast91 said:

Many of these games are reserved for personal and general milestones. Following the hype train of FFVIIRB, after several years of hesitation and cautious analysis, the time has come to finally beat the OG version of the game. The other titles have their meaning, but I'll add them properly in the successive unfold of events while playing, LOL. 😄

I just platinumed that game and it isn't too bad if you use the in-game cheats. The only troubles I had were Ruby Weapon(which took forever as it took away my magic users so I had to spam Omnislash with Cloud which did jack diddly due to its max defense and I had to keep destroying the tentacles to avoid getting gang-banged and TPK'd by them, they do a lot of damage even at the level I was at) and Emerald Weapon(but that was because I didn't have Omnislash and Meteorain is jack diddly compared to it, next time I just spammed All Creation and we did fine). ;)

• Like 4

6 hours ago, ProfSeajay7 said:

Did they mention the Super Mario Odyssey Gigachad Jump Rope challenge you can only do at the very first scene of the game with Vivi? 

You can do it again later in the game. After the main story beat in Alexandria on disc 3 the jump rope minigame moves to the tower by the save point. I did it with Eiko 

8 hours ago, Heather342 said:

You can do it again later in the game. After the main story beat in Alexandria on disc 3 the jump rope minigame moves to the tower by the save point. I did it with Eiko 

I didn't realize that happened! Then again, the only time I played FFIX was on the original PSX. 😜