Spring 2024 Backlog Challenge

On 3/14/2024 at 2:00 AM, masdaz007 said:

i would like to join since i got a huge backlog of  disc games!

1. final fantasy 8 remastered 

2.the last of us part 2

3.nioh 2 ps4 

4.persona 5 original

5.tales of arise 

6.horizon forbidden west 

7.crisis core final fantasy 7 reunion

8.final fantasy 16

9.yakuza like a dragon ishin 

10.the diofield chronicle

11.assasins creed mirage  

12.lego harry potter years 5-7

those games are not played yet and are standing on 0% 

i going to start right away this event might be good to get started with the games i got  and with trophie hunting aswell.right now downloading games on ps5 console for this challenge i going to have great time with games!

i probably going to have a difficult time but at least i gonna enjoy gaming with games i only need to download horizon forbidden west.

then i can begin with gaming my first game wil be crisis core final fantasy 7 reunion this is my list and i going to do my best to beat the list and platinum the games from this list!

Sorry for the delay. Added now.

2 hours ago, DaveB-2204 said:

Not the biggest of updates from me this week, unfortunately my 7 month old puppy had to have emergency surgery last week so spent a fair bit of time with him. He's on the mend now though so can focus back on trophy hunting!

Glad to hear he is on the mend dude.

• Like 2

On 3/17/2024 at 6:14 PM, MidnightDragon said:

Finally an update.

Assassin’s Creed Mirage

A Castle Full of Cats (PS4)-100% :platinum: February 29 

Chrono Cross (2%) (PS4)

Lemon Cake (PS4) (NEW)

Mark of the Ninja Remastered (PS4) 

The Oregon Trail (PS4)

Rise of the Ronin (3/22)

Tchia

Swaps used-0/3

Due to unexpected mayhem and chaos this weekend, doubt I’ll finish Tchia before it leaves Extra. Debating if I’m going to go ahead with plan B or swap it. I decided to add the PS4 version of Lemon Cake. Been wanting to do it for a while. Unlike the PS5 version, the PS4 version is obtainable. 

I haven’t made the final decision on Tchia (plan B or swap), but went ahead and erased the Extra download since it won’t happen. Now to decide what next.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, chadley_kingdom said:

i would like to join.

1.horizon forbidden west0%

2.yakuza like a dragon ishin 1%

3 persona 5 tactica 1%

4.assasins creed mirage 0%

5.forspoken 0%

6.nioh1 ps4 0%

7.assasins creed2 ps4 0%

8.final fantasy 7 remake ps4 0%

9.medievil ps4 0%

this wil be my list for the challenge 

i started with 2 games 

persona 5 tactica and yakuza like a dragon ishin.

i want to beat those gsmes.

Added

(6) Secret of Mana (1%)
 (7) Trials of Mana (0%)
 (8) Legend of Mana (0%)
 (9) Dragon Quest Builders 2 (35% => 61%)
 (10) Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom (PS5) (0%)

Welp, I just burned the midnight oil because I wanted to get through Island 3(no spoilers, so I will just call it the Cloud Strife Island for various reasons :lol:), and running through Cloud Strife until 11 AM is a big mistake - this chapter is the longest and most dangerous so far, I nearly died several times because the enemies are brutally hard and you go through the gauntlet of boss fights at the end. I also starved the first time because I didn't do the smart thing and harvest the potatoes in the castle before I got the quest too, and baked potatoes only restore 20% of your hunger. Yes, this game has a hunger meter and if you hit 0%, you only get to swipe your sword once before the Builder puts a finger down his throat to try to vomit up his last lunch so he can eat it again, sort of like how mother birds chew food and spit it into their chicks' mouths to feed them.

🤪

This is VERY bad as you get attacked by enemy waves every ten seconds in Cloud Strifle Island until you beat the final boss and the first waves hit like TRUCKS, even with the best in slot you came in with from Beefcake Miner City, which was the Dragonblade and Dragon Mail. You need to attack rapidly and if you are starving, you do not attack at all, meaning the skeleton soldiers can chop off your head and you die and have to restart. I don't like dying, I died in Beefcake Mines because I wasn't watching my health and got gang-banged by something I don't remember.

Well, just got back to the Isle of Awakening and gonna diss off the six royal residents who came back with me as well as Lulu, she can wait for frickin' ever to get her fairy-tale palace, I need to get some sleep before I drop dead of exhaustion. I've been janked on Zero Sugar Pepsi just to fight the giant cyclops dude and I'm coming up to the final chapter of the game. Last trophy I got was clearing 30 tablet targets, even though there are twice that many - I don't think I'll be able to get 200 items sold on my island before the platinum pops because item selling on this game is jank A.F. :(

I'll get some egg in my gullet and then go to sleep to make up for lost time, meaning only one walk today. *sigh*

I blame the f''king Harlot guy who was playing Psycho Mantis to Malroth for costing me my sleep. They never fixed that annoying 30 second text lag on boxless text. :angry:

Edited by ProfSeajay7
  • Like 4