Spring 2024 Backlog Challenge

7 hours ago, DaveB-2204 said:

I do not mean this in a rude way but do you think daily updates are really necessary? Everyone else seems to be doing every few days to a week between updates and I kinda feel like you are spamming the forum unnecessarily with updates every day. Maybe space your updates out a bit more.

Sorry, I am used to updating often. I should have saved that for my actual trophy checklist. I promise my next update will be when I get the platinum for the game and then I will try to avoid updating until April.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, maxfighter23___ said:

nice yep i going to complete devil may cry4

its one of my favorite games!

Awesome!

1 hour ago, maxfighter23___ said:

dragonball xenoverse 2 is much better then dragonball xenoverse 1,i play now until its platinumed+dlc i left so many games unfinished.

but now i do 1 by 1 until my games are done i also finished final fantasy 2 pixel remaster!

now i stand with 25 platinum trophies.

I don't think I'll ever play Xenoverse 1. I own the game, but never started XD. Xenoverse 2 is definitely good, but it does not make me want to play the first one. Rare of me to refuse to play a fighting game lol.

Yeah, play games 1 by 1 until done is what I am trying to do as well. Much harder than I thought XD. Also very hard to not start new games. So many times I neglected my backlog because of that. Success or not, I will be done with my backlog by the end of this year.

• Like 1

On 3/23/2024 at 7:57 PM, ProfSeajay7 said:

I won't be deleting it any time soon as I have a ton of stuff to do like create my Buildertopia, finish up the castle on Cerulean Steppes, complete the Tablet Targets(I already have 100% of Green Gardens tablet targets, but the others require some work), and get 100% in the Builderpedia! I might show a screenshot of my work in progress, but I will be relegating continued DQB2 time to late evenings when I need to stop trophy hunting and get ready for sleep - I burned the midnight oil twice on this game and I don't want that sort of thing to happen again with other titles. (cough cough)

I'm so glad you're also enjoying it! I love Dragon Quest Builders 2, and it never seems to get the love it deserves from a wider community.

Good luck with returning to Evoland 2 as well!

• Like 1