Spring 2024 Backlog Challenge

1 hour ago, blueswphoenix said:

i would like to join.

1.persona 5 tactica.0%ps5

2.final fantasy16.0% ps5 

3. uncharted drakes fortune0% ps4

4.crisis core final fantasy 7 reunion 7%.ps5

5.mass effect1 ps4.0% 

i already doing crisis core final fantasy 7 reunion in chapter2 now i enjoy the game very much.😀😀

Added 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, MidnightDragon said:

Considering adding a Dragon Quest spinoff to my list, but not sure if it should be Heroes 1 or Builders 2. I will do XI on PS finally (did it on Switch), but saving it for a special occasion, so not this challenge. :hmm: 

I highly recommend Dragon Quest Builders 2. I had a fantastic time with it and have replayed it for fun a few times.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, MidnightDragon said:

Considering adding a Dragon Quest spinoff to my list, but not sure if it should be Heroes 1 or Builders 2. I will do XI on PS finally (did it on Switch), but saving it for a special occasion, so not this challenge. :hmm: 

Heroes 1! Seeing you post updates about it will give me the motivation to go back to it! :P

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, StilRh said:

Could someone tell a noob like me how to get the option to edit the colour of my text? I think bolded words are hard to read in dark mode. Last time I was able to find this function easily but at the moment nothing is coming up.

It`s the big A with the underscore in the taskbar (the third symbol from the right).

• Like 1