Spring 2024 Backlog Challenge

2 hours ago, Vulpine9Tails said:

I also started Ni No Kuni which I actually did do the platinum for the PS3 version all the way back when it first came out. I forgot just how much I love it. It's incredibly slow to get going and the trophies are few and far between so far, but I am really enjoying playing it again. 

Already got the PS3 version, because my dad bought me a PS3 at some estate sale. Found a Greatest Hits copy of it at a retro store and it's loaded into my PS3 now. I plan to play it as soon as I get my next platinum. Glad to see someone who loves that game as much as I do. ^_^

Edited by ProfSeajay7
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, papert0wng1rl said:

I'll sign up with the following list:

1. Alien: Isolation (15%)
  2. Horizon Call of the Mountain (4%)
  3. The Dark Pictures Anthology: Man of Medan (31%)
  4. Resident Evil 2 (14%)
  5. Kona (0%)
  6. Batman Arkham Asylum (0%)

Added

1 hour ago, ProfSeajay7 said:

Oh sorry, that was a longer time ago, I'm much farther now. Curse my terrible sleep schedule and loss of desire to play FFXIV at the time. :lol:

My PS5 is actually in rest mode with FFVI running and I'm now in the final dungeon of the game, which requires you to manipulate three teams to open up paths to the Warring Triad so you can kill them and get access to... Kefka. Come on, this game has existed since the late SNES days. If you don't know about Kefka(either from this game or FFXIV's Omegascape raids), then you are living under a rock. :lol: :devil:

However, the only reason I am doing this dungeon right now is just to clear out the Warring Triad. Only four characters in my team are strong enough to deal with most of the enemies. A few are way underlevel and die to a normal enemy in this place, but I need to get all the chests and enemy entries here before I trek back to Pheonix Cave to hunt down a giant eagle enemy that refused to show up and is missing in the bestiary. I also need the enemies in this tower to show up in the Veldt so I can get Strago's remaining lores. (From what I was able to farm I only have 12 out of the 20 lores I need.) Also, for some reason I need to go back to Cultist's Tower because I think that's where the Air Anchor, Edgar's final tool, is.

Unfortunately, I can't do any of that right now. I stayed up until 5 AM and only got four hours of sleep and I have to leave to go work out in a few minutes, so I'll be an hour or so before I can continue. But I will get this platinum today, I swear it. ;)

You better or you’ll never hear the end of it! XD