Spring 2024 Backlog Challenge

3 minutes ago, ProfSeajay7 said:

And we finally complete the first set of games! I accidentally missed a challenge in Chapter 4(the raise base level to max) by a hair so I had to redo the final boss fight to get that last challenge locked in to get the trophy for it. Then I just used the Bashmobile to run over a ton of monsters for the Monster Masher trophy to pop the platinum! :D

That means I can add five more games since it's only 13 days into the challenge, if that's what I read right. ;)

Do you want to take up some of my games for me ;)

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, The_Head_Crusher said:

Do you want to take up some of my games for me ;)

I have no idea what you are talking about, I'm picking my own games, I'm not picking up other people's games. Maybe some of the games I play might be the same as yours, but I doubt that I would like your games. Also, the games I'm picking are games I've played before, therefore they could be considered backlog games, although I only have nine games that are considered true backlog games.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, ProfSeajay7 said:

I have no idea what you are talking about, I'm picking my own games, I'm not picking up other people's games. Maybe some of the games I play might be the same as yours, but I doubt that I would like your games. Also, the games I'm picking are games I've played before, therefore they could be considered backlog games, although I only have nine games that are considered true backlog games.

They were joking about you completing their games for them since you completed your list already. 

• Like 4

12 hours ago, ProfSeajay7 said:

And we finally complete the first set of games! I accidentally missed a challenge in Chapter 4(the raise base level to max) by a hair so I had to redo the final boss fight to get that last challenge locked in to get the trophy for it. Then I just used the Bashmobile to run over a ton of monsters for the Monster Masher trophy to pop the platinum! :D

That means I can add five more games since it's only 13 days into the challenge, if that's what I read right. ;)

You can add up to 10 more. If you complete those, you can add even more. Just post it when you're ready.

1 hour ago, ProfSeajay7 said:

(14) Nexomon (PS5) (11%)

(15) Nexomon (PS4) (0%)

FYI - the rules of the event say you can't duplicate games.

Eligible Games: For this event, you may complete a game you have previously done for a different platform or region before the start of this event, but you may not do the same game multiple times during this event. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ProfSeajay7 said:

I guess if I added five more, I might finish them early again. Gotta fill out the rest of the event time. :lol:

I'm going to split the ten games into smaller chunks so I don't burn out, however. So I have two waves of five games each so I have reasonable goals. I will also try to add games which take longer as I don't feel these first five were long enough. 😛 

SPRING BACKLOG CHALLENGE:
 (1) Final Fantasy V (100%)
 (2) Wild ARMs [PS5] (100%)
 (3) Dragon Quest Builders (100% )
 (4) Cat Quest (100%)
 (5) Final Fantasy VI (100%)

WAVE 2:

(6) Secret of Mana (0%)

(7) Trials of Mana (0%)

(8) Legend of Mana (0%)

(9) Dragon Quest Builders 2 (0%)

(10) Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom (PS5) (0%)

WAVE 3:

(11) Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom (PS4) (0%)

(12) Ratchet and Clank (0%)

(13) Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart (33%)

(14) Nexomon (PS5) (11%)

(15) Nexomon (PS4) (0%)

You can only do one version of Nexomon. Replacing it won’t count towards your swaps. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Heather342 said:

FYI - the rules of the event say you can't duplicate games.

Eligible Games: For this event, you may complete a game you have previously done for a different platform or region before the start of this event, but you may not do the same game multiple times during this event. 

Whoops, I definatly did that during the Fall/Winter Challenge, but I think I counted it as 1 title....

14 hours ago, Heather342 said:

I know this technically isn't part of my spring backlog challenge, but after the heartbreak I went through yesterday I finally conquered Axis Mundi solo! 🥳 My rank for clearing the stage is pretty high too so I'm pleased with that.

spacer.png

spacer.png

Maybe now I can actually concentrate on my challenge games lol! 😅

Congratulations! What a great game to complete 🥳 

I can’t even get through Babel lol

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Hurricane_Tanya said:

Congratulations! What a great game to complete 🥳 

I can’t even get through Babel lol

Thank you 😊

It takes a bit of practice, but after a while you can get a good feeling for how to move the block patterns optimally to get up those towers. Just remember all the techniques you learn through the main game and from the Rapunzel arcade and you can do it 😁

I'm happy to help on co-op runs through Share play if you ever want to try again 👍

• Like 1

On 3/14/2024 at 7:48 PM, ProfSeajay7 said:

(6) Secret of Mana (1%)
 (7) Trials of Mana (0%)
 (8) Legend of Mana (0%)
 (9) Dragon Quest Builders 2 (5% => 11%)
 (10) Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom (PS5) (0%)

I complete the first island on Dragon Quest Builders 2 and fully explored both of the available Explorers' Shores, actually surviving against the super-strong monsters there. The Tortoise Shell armor I made made a huge difference in defense.

I'm going to not play my Mana games as I want to save them for RPG Mania 2024 this April. I might start playing Monster Boy though I want to avoid platinuming it as Dragon Quest Builders 2 is going to be my 100th platinum. ^_^

• Like 4