Trophy Thoughts?

kdogg_gamer_

2 minutes ago, Vivis_apprentice said:

Maybe a new trophy discussion should be opened for this so people can actually just discuss the game and earning the trophies, seems to be just people having a cry over no platinum without actually playing the game, and claiming doa. You do realize trophy hunters make up less than 1% of the gaming community right??

A while ago, it was common to have a Game Thoughts thread for people actually looking to discuss the game aspect and a separate Trophy Thoughts thread, where… well… this stuff often happened. 

This game seems like an ideal candidate for a revival of that practice. 

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, Dangisuckatgamin said:

Very easy trophies so far. The worst one so far for me was winning a Rubber Ducky game with randoms (did have one friend) but the people just don't work together and push the duck. Thankfully had a good team just now that actually did so finally did it.

Squad mission in hard is a pain though... you will have to play it in normal so many times just to upgrade skills

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Xenoblast91 said:

Thank you! I was really confused about what that meant. Furthermore, many people right now are super sweats. It amazes me as this game only has hours of literally coming out... 

But the community will never let me down, that's for sure!

It's possible that if there is skill based match making, the game is too new to have properly assigned players MMR.

Or there is no SBMM so you can just get put into sweat lobby after sweat lobby with no recourse.

1 hour ago, tony_snake_24 said:

Anyone knows if this has autopop? And if it does, is it ps4 to ps5 AND ps5 to ps4?

I played foamstars ps4 version an hour and got few trophies. I decided to switch foamstars ps5 version from foamstars ps4 version that it doesn't have autopop. :(

7 minutes ago, Tigerz_bone_21 said:

I played foamstars ps4 version an hour and got few trophies. I decided to switch foamstars ps5 version from foamstars ps4 version that it doesn't have autopop. :(

Oh shit. Did you have all your progress? Could this game be one of those were you can't unlock trophies more than once? I'm thinking of non-repeatable actions like the trophy for reaching level 25. 

41 minutes ago, tony_snake_24 said:

Oh shit. Did you have all your progress? Could this game be one of those were you can't unlock trophies more than once? I'm thinking of non-repeatable actions like the trophy for reaching level 25. 

No, I didn't have all my progress. I played ps4 version that got foam up trophy then I played ps5 version that got foamed up and one to watch trophies when it doesn't have autopop. 

Did not have any expectation, but the game turned out to be quite fun! I wouldn’t mind playing it again if they end up adding more trophies in the future.

Hard squad was much harder than anticipated. However, I can see it becoming increasingly easier as time goes by, with other people buffing their “star.”

Now waiting for Friday’s ranked games.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I think the game is fairly fun but I don't see myself sticking around too long. No plat is such a bummer. Hardest trophy seems to be the survival on hard difficultly. I haven't been able to find a team of randos that can get me past round 5 (out of 10). 

I managed to get to round 9 today. Before round 9 our team was managing pretty well without much trouble, but then we got bombarded right at then end. The best I managed yesterday is round 3, so I think increasing your own stats plus getting lucky being teamed up witg high level players will make it not too difficult in the future.

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, Vitallani said:

I managed to get to round 9 today. Before round 9 our team was managing pretty well without much trouble, but then we got bombarded right at then end. The best I managed yesterday is round 3, so I think increasing your own stats plus getting lucky being teamed up witg high level players will make it not too difficult in the future.

What skills did you prioritize?

6 hours ago, Maxie_M0us3 said:

May I ask a question: can you still earn all trophies on both PS4 and PS5 despite not autopopping?

13 hours ago, tony_snake_24 said:

Your profile is the same on both versions but you need to do all trophies again, except 25 matches and level 25.

I just unlocked 2nd "25 matches" trophy after 1 match on PS4 and there are players with double 11/12 progress already.

Also game is trash and feels to play like a chore, only shooting mobs in coop is kinda satysfying, other than that it's chaos, maybe with friends it's better.

In coop there is literally one big square map and you protect the core behind you, wow (I tried only normal mode).

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, z_mateusz said:

Your profile is the same on both versions but you need to do all trophies again, except 25 matches and level 25.

I just unlocked 2nd "25 matches" trophy after 1 match on PS4 and there are players with double 11/12 progress already.

Thank you for the info. 11/12 with the remaining trophy being the ranked one, so how do you get the second level 25 trophy? Do you level up to 26?

50 minutes ago, SolidNinjaSnake said:

When I first saw the trophy list I was kinda disappointed at how few trophies there were. No Platinum isn't a deal breaker but it was a surprise to see it didn't have one. That being said I still played it and enjoyed my time with it. It could have been better but it's a nice, fun little game nonetheless!

I don't think it's something I'll come back to unless there are some DLC trophies added, which hopefully are free haha... But I'm pretty much done now with the game minus the Ranked trophy. That Hard Mission trophy being the most difficult thing to do out of everything. I'm not joking when I say I only just did it with the Core having like 1% HP. 😅

spacer.png

Hey dude, it was a tough battle

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, tony_snake_24 said:

Thank you for the info. 11/12 with the remaining trophy being the ranked one, so how do you get the second level 25 trophy? Do you level up to 26?

I think it's the same as 25 parties/matches, you get it after 1 match when you have lvl 25, I looked at someone profile, they have both with the same timestamp.

• Like 2