Trophy Thoughts?

kdogg_gamer_

I think they'll add more trophies as they release more seasons or whatever they're going to call the new shit that releases for this game.

The game looks like a free to play game and the trophy list looks like a free to play list. Charging $30 for this is as bad as the $70 they were looking for for Destruction All Stars. 

I never cared about the game but this is two new releases in a row that are aggravating to trophy hunters, the other being Tomb Raider 

• Like 1

I want to try and get those trophies during the Ps plus rush, but then again i'm kinda worried that they might put a lot of dlc lists down the line, or even worse, some buggy/unattainable trophy.

• Like 4

Idc if a game have a platinum or not and I LOVED Splatoon but this game looks not interesting at all. I respect the inspiration or idea from Splatoon but these colors are too bright. It really hurts my eyes. So a no go for me.

Edited by ShadyWARcotix
  • Like 1

Obviously no plat is a shame, but at the same time I'll probably check it out. Seems like the trophy list is easy enough, and I don't mind having a 100% on a list rather than a plat.

On another note, interesting the specification for no private parties with the trophies. Would be interesting to see what the servers are like in a year or two from now (and subsequently how hard the trophies are to get)

• Like 1

Don't downplay it not having a plat. It probably will be meaningless for casuals either way but plat is one of those things that keeps people going for a long time. I have played games like Riders Republic, Bloodhunt, Fall Guys, Knockout City for over 70-80 hours. I'd probably quit much sooner if that was not the case (they all had a reason to kept me going but you know my point. Trophy grind was fun in those). Of course as long as a game is good it'll retain some players but not having a plat would also put it off the list for some. I don't think it's good business. Trophies really do enhance the fun you'd have with a coop/mp focused game. At least it's what it does for me. It does seems like a compact like. That does not necessarily mean easy/short but I have a gist that it is, seems very casual. Might be fun after all.

Edited by Realtione
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, ThatMuttGuy said:

Plats may have less value overall, but they do still have value, especially a well earned one. It's not too much to ask for a plat.

It had value when shovelware games didnt exist. Now every sale there's like a dozen or two shovelwares on sale. Finger Fitness, on Sunday, Flappy Eros just to name a few currently in Happy New Play-Year in Malaysia store. Not to mention the multi console, region. The same game you can 3-6 platinum trophy lol

9 minutes ago, iguanadude626 said:

Finger Fitness

If you ask me, this title is not quite in the same league as any one of those "the animal letter" and "the jumping food or drink" releases.

Edited by Dry

8 minutes ago, JAK-KRIEG said:

I don't care either way was not gonna play it, it looks like a bad shroom trip. I predict this game to die or go F2P very soon.

No teaming up for this one then i guess mate 🤷🏽😂 I'm not going to lie I was looking forward to doing this regardless of platinum, although from the trophies I am not sure if it will be ultra rare.

3 minutes ago, Hey_Its_Mr_Jay said:

No teaming up for this one then i guess mate 🤷🏽😂 I'm not going to lie I was looking forward to doing this regardless of platinum, although from the trophies I am not sure if it will be ultra rare.

Hey mate 👋 these trophies will be common as a cold. Anyways I still hope people that choose to play it enjoys it.

• Like 1