Use the Auger WS 100 issue

50 minutes ago, RabbidFearless said:

What does "use the Auger 100 times" mean exactly, because i've been killing as much as i could with the gun and using the shield as much as posible and the trophie won't pop for me. So I ask what do I have to do exactly to earn the trophie.

I think it's literally shoot 100 shots. If it's glitched on you, and you know you shot more than 100 shots, I would HIGHLY suggest to post your issue here, and the issue will be looked into by someone at Sony.

• Like 1

You're not doing anything wrong, this trophy is just buggy and unreliable with when it pops but I know some people have had some success with fixing other buggy trophies in this game by deleting their saves, then reinstalling the game and starting a new save from scratch.

49 minutes ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

I think it's literally shoot 100 shots.

This seems to be the running theory. It's certainly not 100 kills, and it has nothing to do with headshots.

EDIT - Maybe it's something to do with collection 100 rounds of ammo, or a combination of that plus shots fired?

Edited by Helyx

18 minutes ago, Helyx said:

This seems to be the running theory. It's certainly not 100 kills, and it has nothing to do with headshots.

EDIT - Maybe it's something to do with collection 100 rounds of ammo, or a combination of that plus shots fired?

According to this post, it's literally just fire 100 shots from the Auger: https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/157388-trophy-thoughts/?do=findComment&comment=2938545

Edited by HuntingFever
Update/
  • Like 1

I earned the trophy while shooting through my shield (alt fire), maybe you have to do this 100 times (would make sense regarding the trophy name). 

Edit: I unlocked the trophy in the second version while shooting normally (not through any walls) without alt fire. 

Edited by Bizzy_Montana_
  • Like 1

On 2/28/2024 at 7:51 AM, Spageos said:

It's not a glitched trophy, you just have to fire 100 rounds with the Auger WS during a single mission. 

I'd call that glitched because the unlock requirements don't match the description, and it's probably unintentional and a bug. Granted, this is easy to unlock once you know what the actual requirements are.

48 minutes ago, emailking said:

I'd call that glitched because the unlock requirements don't match the description, and it's probably unintentional

If it pops fine after doing what the actual requirement is, then it's just a poor description and not a glitch

19 minutes ago, leonhardyhardy said:

If it pops fine after doing what the actual requirement is, then it's just a poor description and not a glitch

Ok but you're assuming the problem is with the description not with the code. Any trophy, glitched or not, pops when the actual requirements for popping it are satisfied. For a lot of glitched trophies, there may be a complex series of issues why it doesn't pop when you'd expect to so no one can figure out a rule for how to unpop it until the devs fix it. For this one, it might be as simple as they're comparing the augur shots in the level vs. 100 instead of the cumulative shots over all levels vs. 100.