I don’t know what I’m doing…

When you use chapter select you have the option of either keeping all of your current quest data, restoring it to what it was when you first played that chapter, or fully resetting it. So if you get every tower in the first area and you use chapter select to go back to chapter 2, it will retain that information.

Edited by Vonifu
  • Like 2

There is a button to press for see a blue line for follow where we have to go for the quest we have marked? i pressed it by mistake yesterday and see a blue line but dont know what the button is? 

12 hours ago, poker_1987 said:

Just got the chicobo. Loads of optional crap. Getting owned at cards that are side quests can I do them in another chapter or so I have to finish rgem up the chapter I got them on? The guide is useless

6 minutes ago, P-Low14 said:

Just relax and put the guide down.  Enjoy the game.

THIS right here! Just let the first playthrough be for the experience! Work on the cleanup later dude!

• Like 4

15 hours ago, poker_1987 said:

Getting owned at cards

For the card game in the early game, just push forward on the central row as fast as you can so that you can capture the opponent's nodes and thus prevent them from playing any cards. Makes the game absolutely trivial (at least early game):

• Like 2

21 hours ago, poker_1987 said:

Just got the chicobo. Loads of optional crap. Getting owned at cards that are side quests can I do them in another chapter or so I have to finish rgem up the chapter I got them on? The guide is useless

Lol. Just play and enjoy the game don't focus on the guide literally nothing is permanently missable.

If you persist on using a guide - just take a peak at the start of each chapter and see which missable items add to trophies (piano scores etc).

Cards are simple and easy. If you're getting owned why not actually pay attention to the tutorial? The guide isn't useless at all, it's insane how they managed to get so much information out by release.

• Like 1