What do you like to put in your pizza

Rikapadupu

I don't have pizza very often but it has to always be homemade from scratch. After the dough's made and shaped I grill it on my BBQ.

Topping wise whatever meat I have available, chicken, turkey, beef, lamb etc. Veggies aren't treats and should always be avoided on treat meals.

• Haha 2

I have never heard of ketchup on a pizza. 

For me it's pepperoni all the way and sometimes kebab, chicken, bacon, mozzarella 

or a standard Tuna pizza 

There's also a pizza in Sweden called kebabfat which is basically a kebab pizza with another piece of dough on top which makes it similar to a pie of sorts. 

Then BBQ dip for the crust 

Agree, veggies suck 

4 minutes ago, VigilantCrow said:

Veggies aren't treats and should always be avoided on treat meals.

Edited by Hitman_Spinksy1
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, Rikapadupu said:

All meals should be pizza...

What ingredients do you like to put in your pizza if its homemade or ask if is a order?

Ham, cheese, tomato sauce, mushrooms, onions and corn. Basically "Capricciosa" but with added onions and corn.

Edited by Prometheous101
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, KenjiCBZ said:

Here in Italy, this means war. This, and pineapple. 😆

Either way, my favourite pizza is quattro stagioni: prosciutto, artichokes, mushroom and olives.

In Poland, a pizza with pineapple is called Hawaiian. Hawaiian witch ketchup, is yummy.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Banana peppers on pizza adds an extra kick!

I added them once on homemade pizza and cooked 'em along with the pizza.

That was bad.

I suggest adding them after the pizza is cooked.

Alos honey on pizza is weird but kind of a good weird but not really.

I don't know if anyone here has tried the Honey Hot flavor of chicken wings at certain places, but there is a pizza joint near me that makes "Honey Hot Pepperoni Pizza" that absolutely blows my mind. 

• Like 1

I request BBQ sauce instead of the usual sauce, and as long as there's no olives on the pizza I'm pretty good with whatever toppings.

If I don't want to share, I add mushrooms to my order as my sister won't eat a pizza with mushrooms.

Generally it's just meat and onions.

31 minutes ago, Nauticus87 said:

Don't you like how positive PSNP is, there's no option to downvote a post in any way.

I mean, you can use the "Confused" reaction. Functionally, it's used for that anyway, even if theoretically it's supposed to be used in actual cases of confusion. (Which is why I find it weird it wasn't removed yet given that it was predictable such a thing would happen even without hindsight while the intention is not to have downvotes to avoid toxicity, but eh – speaking of which, not that I'm a vegetarian/vegan myself, but not surprised that the post talking about veganism is the one getting such reactions.)

In any case, my favorite pizza flavors are chicken with catupiry and calabresa (which is similar to pepperoni but not the same thing). Ketchup and pineapple though? Jail. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, breakXedge said:

You know, pizza isn't even in my top 5 favourite food, but I like to annoy italians, so bring it on with the pineapple!

Vergogna! Se vai a Napoli e ordini sta roba, in faccia te la sbattono! 😆

• Haha 3

Pepperoni, pineapple, and green bell pepper or banana peppers depending on if I feel like spicy. Second best is a BBQ chicken pizza.

1 hour ago, Hitman_Spinksy1 said:

or a standard Tuna pizza 

I thought I was familiar with most countries pizza's. But I have never heard of this.

Edited by MrHealthy