What do you like to put in your pizza

Rikapadupu

Here in China the strangest pizza I found included durian and blueberries as toppings. It definitely makes pineapple look tame in comparison.

As far as my favourite pizza, I like either a good pepperoni or I'll go for a nice quattro formaggi. The problem with the latter though is I tend to always end up disappointed when thinking about the amazing one I had one night while in Florence, Italy

Great topic! I like ham and mushroom mostly that’s a go to for me at home or out. I don’t like pizzas too meaty I find that makes them greasy. So happy with a simple cheese or veg pizza. 🍕 Meat feasts not for me. 

Edited by wolvieware
  • Like 3

Just plain sausage is my go-to because I'm boring. If I'm feeling devious, I'll add some banana peppers too. 

Although I had the Chicken Bacon Ranch pizza from Domino's the other day and that was surprisingly pretty good. Instead of red sauce they use ranch dressing which sounds disgusting but it's not for some reason. 

I've eaten so much pizza in my life that I've become quite sick of it to be honest which could be my own arrogance talking since according to many people, where I live has the best pizza in the country which I could very much believe. I got pizza in South Carolina on vacation one time and it was like, "they call this pizza?" That New Jersey arrogance kicked in real fast when it came to judging another states' pizza. That is one thing we get right here. 

But for real, South Carolina had some pathetic pizza. I feel bad for y'all. 😆

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MrHealthy said:

I thought I was familiar with most countries pizza's. But I have never heard of this.

Really?? It's quite a standard topping in Domino's UK and also widely available in Sweden. it's the bomb though they forgot my tuna today so I had chicken and pepperoni😭

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hitman_Spinksy1 said:

Really?? It's quite a standard topping in Domino's UK and also widely available in Sweden. it's the bomb though they forgot my tuna today so I had chicken and pepperoni😭

I've seen plenty of other sea food on pizza, squid, octopus, sardines, anchovies, etc. But never seen tuna on one before. Feels like a great way to overcook the tuna, unless its added right near the end to just warm through.

5 minutes ago, PHIL_DADDY1 said:

Garlic & chili prawns (shrimp) or pepperoni

YES to anchovies and NO to pineapple!!!

FINALLY SOMEONE WHO AGREES WITH NO PINEAPPLE ON PIZZA!!

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Sinastran said:

Is ketchup on pizza a Polish thing? 🤔 

Perhaps. I've eaten Italian and NYC pizza and they were different from the pizza we eat here. Usually there's much more ingredients, like 7/8, and we have them on a thick crust.

Pizza with tuna is very common here in Italy. Some put onion with it, too.

I like it, I actually like pretty much every pizza as long as it's not some weird combination of pineapple, ketchup or similar 😂, but as I said my favourite is quattro stagioni.

• Like 2

I really love a great pizza. But unfortunately for me, where I live Pizza is absolute over-priced trash. And as for the Pineapple thing, I like it, but not on Pizza. Ick! Over here we have some of the worst Pizza in the world. Pizza Hut can GFT. Seriously, how TF are they even in business? I would be embarrassed if I were them. No clue how to make a decent Pizza.

Read some of this about them... https://www.productreview.com.au/listings/pizza-hut

Edited by TheDarkKratos
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, TheDarkKratos said:

I really love a great pizza. But unfortunately for me, where I live Pizza is absolute over-priced trash. And as for the Pineapple thing, I like it, but not on Pizza. Ick! Over here we have some of the worst Pizza in the world. Pizza Hut can GFT. Seriously, how TF are they even in business? I would be embarrassed if I were them. No clue how to make a decent Pizza.

Read some of this about them... https://www.productreview.com.au/listings/pizza-hut

Here is not much diferent. Delivery is worst than the competion, more expensive and the pizza usually is crispy, but is way more greasy and harder to digest.

• Like 1

I really like meat feast pizzas, BBQ pizzas and spicy pizzas. But I'm not picky, I'll have pretty much any topping unless it's something foul like mushrooms or pineapple.

The strangest pizza I've had that was surprisingly really nice is the Dominos cheeseburger pizza, which impressively does taste a lot like cheeseburgers imo.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Rikapadupu said:

Here is not much diferent. Delivery is worst than the competion, more expensive and the pizza usually is crispy, but is way more greasy and harder to digest.

Sounds disgusting... How about one of these? Lol

Spoiler

chocolate-pizza-lead-658367a2ba08d.jpg?c

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Sinastran said:

Is ketchup on pizza a Polish thing? 🤔 

No, I do it too sometimes but when I do I'll favour Curry Ketchup. But I actually mostly use Samurai sauce, it's my favourite sauce. According to my personal taste buds it's really good in combination with tomato sauce and melted cheese that's why I also use it  instead of tabasco in spaghetti.