Trophy thoughts?

29 minutes ago, Angelicc_Wolf said:

Yes, there is a pvp mode, but I don't know much about it at the moment. 

23 minutes ago, MidnightDragon said:

Wonder if this is like a super boss. The rest doesn’t look too bad.

Wonder if those "Renown Rank D-S" trophies are online related or you get them on the story?

3 minutes ago, DeepEyes7 said:

Wonder if those "Renown Rank D-S" trophies are online related or you get them on the story?

Hopefully you can do either/or if that’s the case. Rather not play online if I don’t have to.

Edited by MidnightDragon
  • Like 1

All the Youtube Creators I watch have been blowing trumpets of praise on this game, and it looks like the trophy list isn't too difficult unless this Amalia character is a boss. Otherwise, I might have something that might replace my U in my alphabet challenge... ^_^

• Like 1

Looking forward to seeing a guide for this to know what to expect, since I won't be picking it up any time soon

Game looks fantastic and it's had lots of praise so far, so hopefully I can squeeze this one in this year

1 hour ago, DeepEyes7 said:

From watching people play the demo, Renown is basically a currency you earn as you do quests and sidequests. Some stuff like increasing unit sizes past a certain size and so on require you to reach a particular Renown Rank.

From what I can tell, it looks as though all of the trophies can be gotten offline.

Edited by Kitsuna101
  • Like 1

Playing the Demo allows you to transfer your save data to the full game so if you want a leg up before the game launches best to download the demo and play it now. You can do a good chunk of the beginning and reach renown rank  c at the very least

• Like 1

6 hours ago, DeepEyes7 said:

So I don’t know how this happened but my preorder came in a day before release, had work so did not get far but I can tell you that you acquire renown points after each battle, and at each milestone you seem to unlock stuff

• Like 1

On 3/7/2024 at 8:38 AM, DeepEyes7 said:

Renown Rank is offline/story, you get renown for finishing battles and rebuilding towns around the world
Rank S requires 5000 renown and you should get that amount at around the 3rd-4th region if you are clearing all of the sidequests and rebuilding towns along the way

On 3/7/2024 at 7:52 AM, DeepEyes7 said:

This game has an online component? "Defeated Amalia in an offline coliseum bout." throw me off...

There is an online option in the coliseum where you can fight other people but there are no trophies that require you to play online (you only have to fight 30 offline match in the Coliseum with the final fight being the super boss)

• Like 1

Played the game for about 3 hours today and am enjoying it quite a bit.  Looked at the trophy list after playing and seems like it shouldn't be too bad, possibly a bit time consuming if anything.

• 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, sealightbreeze said:

Is anything missable? 

Trophies are not missable at all.  But depending on your choices you can miss out on characters/loot/missions.