I feel like I write these post for no reason but anyway, What's y'alls favorite car.

4 minutes ago, D4T-V4UL7_HUN7R_ said:

Gotta go with the MK4 Supra. Ive always liked that car since I was a kid. But Im also pretty fond of the E46 BMW's. It's hard to choose a favorite..

I like the MK3 supra more but the MK4 is a good car. I love any BMW tbh.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Maxine said:

I'm gonna be that person who brings something weird to the table no doubt but I'm gonna say the Lada Riva. (The image below is a Riva 2107 model)

It is very much the concept of "if Marmite had wheels" but love it or hate it, it is a car with a rich history and I love them. It probably doesn't help that my cultural background involves the Soviet Union so I might be a tad biased, but to me, they are beautiful and definitely a head-turner when you actually see one, even in ex-Soviet countries.

Lada Riva Review 2024 | Honest John

Looks cute.

30 minutes ago, Hitman_Spinksy1 said:

Has to possibly be the Ferrari F40 but it's a close one as I also like Nissan Skyline R34 and Porsche 911 GT3 RS 

Mz5hyLQ.jpeg

This car looks decent and is a very cool car. Looks like you can strap wings to it to make it fly though XD. All in all a decent vehicle.

In terms of aesthetics, Ferrari 458 Italia is the first that comes to mind.

Large%20Image_7348.jpg

Although I also have a soft spot for small cars like Nissan Micra and Volkswagen Golf (specifically MK I to MK III), there's something cute and fun about them. Fiat 500 from Mission: Impossible 7 and Lupin III: The Castle of Cagliostro is a fun car to look at as well.

mission-impossible-dead-reckoning-fiat-500-ogi.jpg?auto=webp&fit=crop&height=675&width=1200

the-castle-of-cagliostro.png

Edited by Slava
  • Like 4

Fourth Gen Chevy Camaro Z28, red with black racing stripes

attachment.php?attachmentid=511595&stc=1

I had one but I sold it to buy my first work truck. Mine wasn't red though, it was dark blue like the one Benny drives in The Sopranos. 

One of my neighbors has the exact one I want. It teases me everyday I drive past it. I promised myself I will own one again someday. The new Camaro's are great too, I test drove the ZL1. 650HP, that's as much as a Nascar these days. Insane amount of power to just be cruising down city streets. Shame the days of the muscle car are all going to be over soon. 

• Like 4