What punishment do I deserve?

Just now, BlindMango said:

Are these uncooked waffles and ranch? I hope you aren't planning on eating this lol

The waffles were toasted but I did indeed eat them and to my surprise, it tasted good. I've done the same with pancakes in the past but it wasn't that good.

I could swear, just last week, someone was going to beat you up? How did you go from getting into trouble to making waffles? I guess you are gonna throw the waffles at the person?

Edited by Laxus-0
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Laxus-0 said:

I could swear, just last week, someone was going to beat you up? How did you go from getting into trouble to making waffles? I guess you are gonna throw the waffles at the person?

"I could swear, just last week, someone was going to beat you up?" Resolved.

"How did you go from getting into trouble to making waffles?" Time works weird 

"I guess you are gonna throw the waffles at the person?" an effective way to blind them that's for sure.

I was around the OP's age when I first registered to PSNProfiles... don't recall opening any random-ass topics like this one.

1 hour ago, Helyx said:

At least the waffles aren't blue...

@CuteBoringLove

Edited by Dry

1 hour ago, CelestialRequiem said:

Minors need to be destroyed from the internet.

I was a minor when I joined psnp, but I think my character progression was good enough lol. I still feel like the kid here compared to most here who are above their 30s or 40s.

Op, you'll be one day 17 and realize you were dumb at your 16, and then 18 and realize you were dumb at your 17, and then... it's the cycle of life.

• Like 1