Not only did I not think this game, of all games, would suddenly get a PS5 port...but 9 DLC for an additional 77 trophies?!  At least it's a free upgrade, if you figure out how to access that on PSN...

1 hour ago, Xillynoc said:

but 9 DLC for an additional 77 trophies?!  At least it's a free upgrade, if you figure out how to access that on PSN...

Couldnt believe my eyes. This is so cool. 🥰

• Like 2

if you stay close to the game community (the reddit), you could know they've been working on the native PS5 version for a while and the planned launch date is somewhere in Q1 of 2024.

I've been playing nonstop in Feburary and so know the news, be waiting for upgrade badly. Glad that they did it!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, exsentry said:

Guess it's time to pick this up.

Question: in the store there is a "PS5/PS4" version, do I just buy that one?

The way they have it set up is kind of a mess, but you can buy the discounted PS4 version for $11 and that will also give you the PS5 version. You don’t need to buy the more expensive listing to get the PS5 version

The thing is, can you get the physical version while also get the upgrade? All i can seen on the store is the Enhanced version for 39.99€ and there is a discounted version for PS4 for 11€... So since i like physical i am guessing that i buy the disc version i won't get an upgrade? 

Since on PSN there is options for PS5 and PS4 seperatly... A real damn shame if it ends up beeing the case. 

4 hours ago, Danyy___85 said:

The thing is, can you get the physical version while also get the upgrade? All i can seen on the store is the Enhanced version for 39.99€ and there is a discounted version for PS4 for 11€... So since i like physical i am guessing that i buy the disc version i won't get an upgrade? 

Since on PSN there is options for PS5 and PS4 seperatly... A real damn shame if it ends up beeing the case. 

Yes you will it will be there as an upgrade you download.

59 minutes ago, Danyy___85 said:

You are telling me that i can buy the physical version and get the free upgrade? 

Yes ..... A community manager already answered similiar question in thread below and confirmed it i presume he knows what he's talking about.

Just be aware that you will probably need to buy dlc's on store even if it says dlc codes included on physical edition.

Edited by Game_Knot
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Game_Knot said:

Yes ..... A community manager already answered similiar question in thread below and confirmed it i presume he knows what he's talking about.

Just be aware that you will probably need to buy dlc's on store even if it says dlc codes included on physical edition.

From what i saw people are still having problems redeming PS5 version with the physical disc. There still might be some bug with PS Store regarding that. Even with the digital copy are having problems, some can have the PS5 native while others are trying and only getting the PS4 download option. We will see in time how it goes... I know most dlc need to be purchased from the store and don't come in the limited edition of the game. 

1 hour ago, Danyy___85 said:

From what i saw people are still having problems redeming PS5 version with the physical disc. There still might be some bug with PS Store regarding that. Even with the digital copy are having problems, some can have the PS5 native while others are trying and only getting the PS4 download option. We will see in time how it goes... I know most dlc need to be purchased from the store and don't come in the limited edition of the game. 

Yes, i had problems too redeeming it and im using digital version but it finally worked after a few attempts trying but as you mentioned its a PSN store issue which they're aware of and will get fixed if it hasn't already 🙂

1 hour ago, Dantes_994 said:

So let me get this straight

the ps5 version is free for those that have the ps4 version

we get all the dlc

the trophies autopop

and we can just continue where we left off on the ps4?

Aside from needing to actually buy the DLC, that sounds about right