How to dispute flagged games?

PM one of the moderators...I believe they will tell you why your game is flagged by pointing out the specific trophies that are disputed.

Goes without saying that they can only do it for your profile, but maybe I am reading too much into your question (...some people???) 

Edited by Starrk_01

There's no need to PM a mod, that is why this forum exists. Mention what game you have been flagged in and I'm sure Sly will look into it when he has time.

This. Sly has said many times that he hates when people tell others to PM him. 

OP needs to state what game was flagged, and why the game shouldn't be flagged. If the trophies are legit the game will be unflagged, otherwise it won't. Don't make a new thread though, just edit your first post here.

Can anyone tell me how i dispute flagged games ? I have three games but i dont know whats wrong with them ?

Well your Zumba trophies show that you completed workouts 30 in a row before you completed workouts 10 days in a row and you danced with 100 different people online before you danced with 20 people.  So that would cause the flag for your game

For Disgaea D2 it seems you cleared episode 6 first which seems and on your other Disgaea D2 you cleared episode 3 first.

Now even though i haven't played this game i know all Disgaea games start with episode 1 or chapter 1 so that seems suspicious 

Edited by MidnightRadiance

Can anyone tell me how i dispute flagged games ? I have three games but i dont know whats wrong with them ?

The 3 games are " Zumba fitness - Z/X - Disgaea D2 "

Please don't take offense, but your trophy list reeks of hacking. Looking just at one of the games you mentioned Zumba:

Complete 5 Workouts - 1/9/14

Complete 10 Workouts - 1/6/14 (3 days before you completed 5)

Complete 25 Workouts - 1/8/14 (1 day before you completed 5)

Complete 50 Workouts - 1/14/14

Complete 100 Workouts -1/12/14 (2 days before you completed 50)

Complete Workouts 5 Days In A Row - 1/5/14

Complete Workouts 10 Days In A Row - 1/8/14 (3 days after getting 5 you got 10)

Complete Workouts 30 Days In A Row - 1/5/14 (30 days on the same day you got 5)

Just a few obvious issues.

I got the Completed Story Mode after I completed other Story Trophies because I went over all story levels before I beat the game, duh.

Read the post I quoted, then re-read what I've written 'cause I was on your side with that statement

Im thinking of make a new account and start all over without Hacking ..

do u support this idea ? And thank u

Do whatever you want to do man. If you find it fun to not play videogames but instead just unlock everything right away then go for it. I mean why would you actually want to put time and effort into over coming a challenge when you can hit a few keystrokes and win the game instantly.

Here you can get this to help you out

Im thinking of make a new account and start all over without Hacking ..

do u support this idea ? And thank u

I would say yes, but ouch, you're level 60. Well, that hurts if you obtained most of those trophies legitimately and didn't hack them anyway.

Edit: Most of your trophies are earned in like 1 week, 3 days/4 days so I'm guessing most of these are hacked anyway, so it wouldn't hurt to start a new account in that case since your level 60 isn't near accurate for the amount of legitimate work you may have done on your games.

Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 1

I would say yes, but ouch, you're level 60. Well, that hurts if you obtained most of those trophies legitimately and didn't hack them anyway.

Edit: Most of your trophies are earned in like 1 week, 3 days/4 days so I'm guessing most of these are hacked anyway, so it wouldn't hurt to start a new account in that case since your level 60 isn't near accurate for the amount of legitimate work you may have done on your games.

Yeah, he got 352 of his 373 platinums in the first 2 weeks of Jan 2014. :rolleyes:

Edited by Stevieboy
  • Like 2