Patch 1.02 is here! Fixed the last trophy & more!

Imagine you need a ps3 to unlock this mode again 🤣

Gamefaqs:

"Well, you'll need A) a PS3, B) a copy of Resistance 2, and C) a USB cable (standard to mini). Assuming you have all these things, boot up R2 and head to the Options menu. You should see an option for "Connect PSP." Upon selecting this, the game will begin scanning for a copy of Retribution. Fire up Retribution and connect your PSP to your PS3 via USB. Shortly after Retribution reaches its title screen, you should recieve the option on your PS3 to either "Infect" the PSP or activate "PSP Plus" mode. Select "Infect" and presto!"

My only idea would be to complete the campaign once to unlock this mode but well.. 

Maybe you have to beat the campaign on hard difficulty to unlock infected mode?

Edited by ShadyWARcotix

2 minutes ago, griff2803 said:

To start infected mode press the options button, go down to settings, turn infected mode on

Is this done in the main menu or during gameplay?

4 minutes ago, zizimonster said:

Is this done in the main menu or during gameplay?

Anytime after you launch the game. Its not the in game menu but the emulator menu with the rewind options

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, Kafka-Hibino-X said:

I can't find any videos for collectibles in infected mode. I think this trophy is going to be annoying if you have to dig through all the maps.  

i found only text guides for all intel ( incld. infected mode) ....maybe trophy will need only infected intel ( 20 ) or not all ( and yes i read the trophy desciption)

7 minutes ago, DarkLord_UFA said:

i found only text guides for all intel ( incld. infected mode) ....maybe trophy will need only infected intel ( 20 ) or not all ( and yes i read the trophy desciption)

I think it probably is only referring the Infected Mode specific intel, but we won't know for sure until someone tests it.

If you're doing infected mode and save and close the game to take a break, do you have to turn of infected mode every time you launch the game to continue or does your save in infected mode just continue to work without doing that?

37 minutes ago, emailking said:

If you're doing infected mode and save and close the game to take a break, do you have to turn of infected mode every time you launch the game to continue or does your save in infected mode just continue to work without doing that?

I just tried opened the game. Activated infected mode. Closed the game and reopened and the infected mode was still set to on.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Kafka-Hibino-X said:

In the 'Construction Area' level 2 towards the end of the level there is a document on a height bar. You have to go through the tunnels next to the lava to activate the console, but I don't know where the path is to get there. 

get on the second platform.
5 or so drones with weapons will come at you, shoot them down.

When the platform stops you’ll be in the left. Don’t jump down.

Take out your auger and shooter one of the worker (non-combative) drones once. It will move opposite of you and press the button lifting you up to the intel. 

• Like 1