How do so many people have the Platinum already?

5 hours ago, Surgical_Assault said:

Why are people arguing over the difficulty rating and plat time? lol Must have alot of free time on your plate. 

Because it's a forum and people type and interact about a subject.  Not to be as rude as you came over with that but for someone with as much time spent on your 500+ platinums I wouldn't be lecturing anyone on free time, friend.

3 hours ago, Virtua_Vince said:

Because it's a forum and people type and interact about a subject.  Not to be as rude as you came over with that but for someone with as much time spent on your 500+ platinums I wouldn't be lecturing anyone on free time, friend.

That over the span of 13+ years is nothing chief maybe look into things a bit more before making vast accusations first, people arent merely interacting on here they are arguing over literally nothing lol

Edited by Surgical_Assault
  • Like 3

Got the plat, took me 160 hours. I can assure you I listened to every line of dialogue fully, both in the main quest and side content. The exception to this is when speaking to Chadley to develop materia/enter VR, I skipped through those lines lol. With the guides and strats currently found I would give it a 6/10 difficulty overall.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, D4rkSilver911 said:

"'Seems a bit disingenuous to say piss easy to me.' - That was poor wording from my part and I'm sorry if it came out arrogant." 

"That's also not true. You can speedrun Hard Mode in about 6-7 hours."

These two statements came from the same person...talk about the duality of man. 

15 hours ago, GuerrerDaurat said:

An important factor regarding the platinum rarity that I don't think has been mentioned yet here, is the amount of outdated profiles in this site. 31,000 owners for a game as popular and anticipated as FF VII Rebirth, one month and a half after release, is a very low number. Compare this with the "other" trophy tracking website, with many less registered profiles than PSNP but with almost 65,000 game owners as of today, and a platinum rarity of 2.7%. Just check the list of the latest earners in the other site and then see the same profile here: many of them haven't been updated in years.

The most dedicated trophy hunters are much more likely to keep their profiles updated than the more casual ones, which explains the "high" platinum rarity not only for this game but for other games released in the last years, since PSNP stopped updating most profiles.

I wasn't aware that there was a bug with the auto-update feature of this site when I made this post. Also just curious, but why aren't you willing to call out this other site by name? 😂

12 hours ago, Virtua_Vince said:

That sounds about right, similar to my experience with those final VR challenges, and I suspect we're not alone in that.  And many people of course 'only' know how because of the Optinooby guiding.  I find it peculiar that people will use wording like, "piss easy" for something they've been handed the strats for.  It reminds me a bit of some of the Dark Souls conversations about how hard or easy the games are.  I mean, they clearly are hard hence why people need to go to guides to cheese them through.  There's always a gimmick or a strat to do even the hardest stuff.

Yeah I'm curious to know how many of these people who claim it was easy for them actually did it themselves without the aid of a guide LOL. And for those that did use a guide (which I'm sure is most), I wonder if they would've found it just as trivial without the guide where they'd have to come up with their own strategy. 

12 hours ago, Surgical_Assault said:

Why are people arguing over the difficulty rating and plat time? lol Must have alot of free time on your plate. In regards to that though, it would be because when the game and guides released, refined builds weren't mustered up back then which with those recommended builds would have the difficulty at that. Obviously over time things i.e. builds for the VR missions have had more experiments implemented and much easier builds have been made.

Sure the trophy guide could be updated with these in mind, but again those are just estimates, maybe some people wont be as lucky on some minigames and all that and might take a bit longer, I think my total time was like 190-195 because the builds in guides at the time weren't doing it for me so I was experimenting with some others things until I found one that worked. If I waited it out one of these much easier builds would've saved me alot of time but I digress. 

All in all these are very mundane things to bicker about lol 

I just laughed reading this. You're saying me and the other people in this thread have a lot of free time on our plates, when you, good sir, sunk 190-195 hours into a single game within three weeks...you hearing yourself right now? 😂 Buddy, we're trophy hunters, one could argue that everything discussed on this site is "mundane" compared to what's going on in the real world LOL. 

11 hours ago, mega-tallica said:

All the trophy hunting YouTube channels that sprung up in the past couple years that got very popular very quickly has a lot to do with the surge in popularity. Some of these guys are pulling in millions of views and hundreds of thousands of subscribers so they're certainly reaching more of the majority of gamers rather than just trophy hunters. Definitely has brought a lot of people into trophy hunting that weren't in it before from what I've noticed in my few years in the community. 

That's also attributing as to why existing trophy hunters are more engaged in the hobby as ever. There's an awareness surrounding the hobby now that wasn't there before. Don't think developers haven't picked up on this growing community either, there's a reason why so many newer games have such accessible trophy lists compared to the past. Before, trophy hunters were just a small niche they didn't have to care about, now trophies are being used as an extra enticement to buy the games knowing full well trophy hunters will buy and play games they don't even like as long as it has an easy platinum.  

And this goes full circle. You've got YouTuber's bringing all this attention to it and you've got games now with very accessible trophy lists, it's never been easier to get your foot in the door with this hobby and get the ball rolling. It doesn't take as much effort as it did before. 

I've noticed a lot more "small time" trophy hunters come onto the scene but as far as I know the only big ones are still PowerPyx and PS4 Trophies (if there others like them feel free to let me know because I'm curious). You make a valid point that more trophy content creators = more people interested in trophy hunting. 

I'm not sure I'd immediately attribute all these devs making easy Platinums primarily to boost sales, as you just referenced accessibility - I know some of the major PlayStation Studios claimed that was the reason they were making their Platinums easier (Naughty Dog first comes to mind) to be more inclusive. I could definitely see indie devs making them easy right off the bat to increase awareness of their games, but the bigger developers know their game's gonna sell well anyway, so an easy Platinum will only gain them so much. 

I mean if that's the case I'm all for it; more people getting into trophy hunting is a great thing. I think we've all hoped it would catch on for years so that more people can appreciate the feat of 100%'ing a game. 

7 hours ago, Virtua_Vince said:

Exactly what I just said 😂

3 hours ago, Surgical_Assault said:

That over the span of 13+ years is nothing chief maybe look into things a bit more before making vast accusations first, people arent merely interacting on here they are arguing over literally nothing lol

500+ Platinums is "nothing" LMAO you can't make this shit up. Most people don't even have a SINGLE Platinum, pal. You're delusional. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, SuperSaiyan3985 said:

I just laughed reading this. You're saying me and the other people in this thread have a lot of free time on our plates, when you, good sir, sunk 190-195 hours into a single game within three weeks...you hearing yourself right now? 😂 Buddy, we're trophy hunters, one could argue that everything discussed on this site is "mundane" compared to what's going on in the real world LOL. 

There is a stark difference of sinking free time into playing games and arguing over nonsensical things online. Just play games, enjoy them and ignore what others have to say online. Criticism is always valid and open for discussion but when it comes down to the minute details of what a now outdated guide has set for times and difficulty its probably time to reevaluate lol

21 minutes ago, SuperSaiyan3985 said:

500+ Platinums is "nothing" LMAO you can't make this shit up. Most people don't even have a SINGLE Platinum, pal. You're delusional. 

This was taken so far out of context I dont believe im the delusional one here. 

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, SuperSaiyan3985 said:

These two statements came from the same person...talk about the duality of man. 

It's literally the truth tho? Each chapter has 1-2 bosses, with some longer chapters having 3-4, and you can skip almost every single encounter (and the ones you can't, it takes 2 button presses to end the fight). Again, using the guides you can pretty much one shot the bosses. I have no idea why you are so fixed on the idea that if the game was hard for you then it must be for everyone else. Difficulty is completely subjective and people struggle on different things. But saying hard mode is 20h is just nonsense, I'm sorry. Each chapter takes around 30min on average, which totals around 10h maximum, unless you spend 2h on each chapter for some reason, in which case I don't know what to tell you.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Surgical_Assault said:

There is a stark difference of sinking free time into playing games and arguing over nonsensical things online. Just play games, enjoy them and ignore what others have to say online. Criticism is always valid and open for discussion but when it comes down to the minute details of what a now outdated guide has set for times and difficulty its probably time to reevaluate lol

I totally agree with that. It's like people talk about their endless backlog, but not starting any game instead they doom scrolling or binge watching yt videos yadda yadda.

And I totally agree with you. opening a thread and talking or wanting some tips for VR battles for example is more benefical than talking about some (outdated) estimated times or difficulty.

10 hours ago, SuperSaiyan3985 said:

and 500 platinums is nothing lol. If you really a "trophy hunter", I hate this word and just aim for trophies. 500 is nothing. You also have over 200 platinums ?! I always played casually and a lot of Cod MP and I also have over 500 but usually don't care about them anymore. I'm Playing the story and move on and here and if there is a game I wanna plat I do it (or try it) and move on.

Hs platinum counter has nothing to do with the topic lol. You Have platinumed RDR 2 and almost platinumed FF:R you are also "one of those" people who have a lot of free time. A lot of people have "free time" it just depends HOW you spent your free time. 

I guess the estimated time is totally outdated now? And I read a lot of people (with the help of guides and Material builds) it's also not a 8/10 anymore. Which, is of course different for every people. Some struggle with the minigames, other people struggle with the vr battles etc.

Edited by ShadyWARcotix
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, ShadyWARcotix said:

and 500 platinums is nothing lol. If you really a "trophy hunter", I hate this word and just aim for trophies. 500 is nothing. You also have over 200 platinums ?! I always played casually and a lot of Cod MP and I also have over 500 but usually don't care about them anymore. I'm Playing the story and move on and here and if there is a game I wanna plat I do it (or try it) and move on.

I guess the estimated time is totally outdated now? And I read a lot of people (with the help of guides and Material builds) it's also not a 8/10 anymore. Which, is of course different for every people. Some struggle with the minigames, other people struggle with the vr battles etc.

Funny that cause I also started off mainly playing cod mp back in the day with the occasional game on the side lol overtime though just started losing interest and focusing more on the singleplayer games and enjoying them.

As for your FF question, yes with the refined builds now and a little luck you could cut down the time quite a bit, maybe somewhere between 125-150 hours, that is purely an estimate though as I havent done the VR battles with the newer builds roaming about, this is just going off of the videos I watched afterwards. Difficulty is probably dropped down to maybe a 6 possibly a 7, it really depends how well you can perform in the later VR missions.

I chose to do them first before doing hard mode which was probably a bit more beneficial as I had minimal issue with all main fights, probably the only one that got a bit hairy was with Rufus, but that was mostly because I became impatient with it taking a while ha  

• Like 1

13 hours ago, SuperSaiyan3985 said:

I wasn't aware that there was a bug with the auto-update feature of this site when I made this post. Also just curious, but why aren't you willing to call out this other site by name? 😂

As far as I'm aware this was a conscious decision of the site owner, not a bug. The site I was talking about is PSN Trophy Leaders, I guess I didn't want to advertise a PSNP competitor here (I'm doing that now by answering you, I know 😅)

well my take on this is that this game is not actually that hard at all to plat, it just requires patience and most of the combat demanding content can be overcome with the right strategy/build. im talking just from the information ive gathered since i dont have the plat yet, missing hm playthrough and vr challenges.

in my case i HAD to drop it cause ended up totally burnt out of this plat experience,  it just has an absurd amount of mini games and side content that doesnt appeal to me at all. loved my first playthrough and the combat, even the story changes didnt bothered me and was enjoying it thoroughly, but i started collecting the items for johnnys trophy and it went downhill so fast i couldnt believe it.

this is just my opinion, 100% subjective obviously so it shouldnt be taken as a review or anything like that (i guess the youtube comment sections got me a bit paranoid when making these type of comments so i just prefer to point that out, im not looking for a debate).

Edited by mephisto3dg

16 hours ago, mephisto3dg said:

well my take on this is that this game is not actually that hard at all to plat, it just requires patience and most of the combat demanding content can be overcome with the right strategy/build.

I feel that any game that requires most people (it seems) to use a guidance like Optinoob to finish up the hard stuff is hard.  And requiring patience on demanding content sort of goes along with it being hard imo.  An easy game doesn't demand any of that or much thinking up strats, anything really.  I feel in general people try to explain a game out of being what it is a lot.  Whereas I'm just like, it's a hard game without the guide.  With a guide it's still hard, it's just a hard game you're using a guide for that someone else put the time in for.  Sorry, my hot take on the matter.  🤣

My plat time on this was just over 200 hours, though I did a fair bit of wondering, and probably saving more than necessary thereby artificially adding on extra time here & there I didn't need to.

Edited by Virtua_Vince

For one, I played this game quite a lot, 3-4 hours each day after work. I also had a some free days inbetween where I put in actually 8-10 hours. This game was quite addicting to me. Time racks up fast like this.

On the other hand, 200h seems like a high overestimate to me. I was done with with the story, all minigames and all sidequests (only Gilgamesh was missing) after 90 hours. I had nearly all figures needed for 7-Star Hotel. My party was around level 55 then. Then I farmed exp and materia a little bit and finished Gilgamesh around the 100 hour mark. Hard mode playthrough took me around 15 hours I guess, might even be a little less. And then of course came the brutal and legendary VR missions, and as other said, optinooby was extremely helpful here. Still, due to several failures and more materia farming this still took around 30 more hours. So my final time when the plat popped was 145h.

• Like 1

On 4/11/2024 at 10:03 PM, dertswa687o said:

I got the plat in 130 hours over 37 days (3.5 hours/day) and I'd give it a 6-7/10 thanks to the great guides that are out now. I spent a lot of extra time failing at the harder VR challenges, so it can definitely be done faster.

After I finished, I was wondering how I could possibly run up the time to 200 hours. Maybe if I spent more time to 100% the play log. Either way, some people just get through games faster than others.

please can you give me the links for the guides you used  thanks

7 hours ago, Virtua_Vince said:

I feel that any game that requires most people (it seems) to use a guidance like Optinoob to finish up the hard stuff is hard.  And requiring patience on demanding content sort of goes along with it being hard imo.  An easy game doesn't demand any of that or much thinking up strats, anything really.  I feel in general people try to explain a game out of being what it is a lot.  Whereas I'm just like, it's a hard game without the guide.  With a guide it's still hard, it's just a hard game you're using a guide for that someone else put the time in for.  Sorry, my hot take on the matter.  🤣

My plat time on this was just over 200 hours, though I did a fair bit of wondering, and probably saving more than necessary thereby artificially adding on extra time here & there I didn't need to.

Well i was just replying to the OP question which was why the game has a high difficulty rating and people are, from his perspective achieving the plat quickly. It may be time consuming to come up with your own strategies or optimized builds but not hard to actually execute, so resorting to a guide reducdes its difficulty drastically. 

Negetive thread cycle:

Anytime someone says something bad about a game, a negative comment or has a issue with a trophy or platinum...

"why not play for fun", "why are you playing then?" "i don't play games for platinums" "if the games so bad why is it selling well" "why bother going for the platinum if you don't enjoy the game" "i quite like the game having tons to do" "i don't get why people complain about more content" etc..

proceeds to get a ton of likes... why? not sure, im genuinely interested if there are like a dedicated group who try to find any negative post board, just so they can upvote or be first to make these comments, cause everytime someone posts any of these copy paste comments they get 20+ likes! (shout out to you if you were first and got tons of likes)

person who made post tries explaining to presumed Copy paste or fans or whatever category these people are community, that maybe you can like a game but not certain aspects of it or think some parts of not fun.

Copy pasters argue and use every gaslight argument to protect their precious game and completely ignore anything people may have to say about the game to feel better about themselves, then stalk every thread to post the same comment/argument while calling people stupid "wasting their time on a game they don't like" despite never saying that.

59 minutes ago, Sarsky said:

Negetive thread cycle:

Anytime someone says something bad about a game, a negative comment or has a issue with a trophy or platinum...

"why not play for fun", "why are you playing then?" "i don't play games for platinums" "if the games so bad why is it selling well" "why bother going for the platinum if you don't enjoy the game" "i quite like the game having tons to do" "i don't get why people complain about more content" etc..

proceeds to get a ton of likes... why? not sure, im genuinely interested if there are like a dedicated group who try to find any negative post board, just so they can upvote or be first to make these comments, cause everytime someone posts any of these copy paste comments they get 20+ likes! (shout out to you if you were first and got tons of likes)

person who made post tries explaining to presumed Copy paste or fans or whatever category these people are community, that maybe you can like a game but not certain aspects of it or think some parts of not fun.

Copy pasters argue and use every gaslight argument to protect their precious game and completely ignore anything people may have to say about the game to feel better about themselves, then stalk every thread to post the same comment/argument while calling people stupid "wasting their time on a game they don't like" despite never saying that.

What does any of that have to do with why this game has a platinum rate of 6%, just two months after release?

• Like 1

Well, to get back on-topic:

I just finished everything but the hard mode playthrough today, I'm at 125 hours on the ingame clock. 

The difficulty and time required are vastly overstated, this is coming from someone who did FF9's King of Jump Rope legitimately (ie no scripts). Now THAT should be an 8/10 without remote play.

Edited by DarkTwilight999

Game guides are mostly the reason that nearly every game's trophy list isn't that rare anymore.   People vastly underestimate the impact that they have on the difficulty of games or anything else for some reason.  Someone telling you exactly how to do something with the easiest known method will make any game that does not have heavy muscle memory requirements or heavy RNG be considerably easier.  It isn't that hard to copy other people's winning strategy.  It's like someone telling you the exact notes of a song on guitar with an accompanying video of exactly how they played it and what equipment they used versus just hearing the song on the radio and attempting to play it completely by ear without any visual aids or information.  The thing is most games are considerably less demanding than guitar is for muscle memory so that's not the best analogy but it gets the point across.  Knowing exactly what to do without having to put any strategy or effort into discovering what works for yourself while not giving up and continually adapting when things don't work makes a big difference.

As time goes on better strategies and information are found as well so game guides and strategies get more effective with time.  It is far easier to 100% games that have been out for a while when you can leverage years of collective knowledge in making the game easier than doing it shortly after release.  Exploits and other cheese strategies are usually found with popular games that have a lot of people playing them and trying to find easy ways complete them.

In the case of FF7 Rebirth, the Brumal Form + ATB ward strat and support materia stacking on the same "type" of magic so that it rolls all the effects onto the same cast with genji glove have mostly broken the end game content.  The plat rarity will continue to go up as most of the limiting factor is just that it takes a long time to do all the content.

Edited by Elegy
  • Like 3

Posted (edited)
On 4/15/2024 at 10:19 PM, D4rkSilver911 said:

It's literally the truth tho? Each chapter has 1-2 bosses, with some longer chapters having 3-4, and you can skip almost every single encounter (and the ones you can't, it takes 2 button presses to end the fight). Again, using the guides you can pretty much one shot the bosses. I have no idea why you are so fixed on the idea that if the game was hard for you then it must be for everyone else. Difficulty is completely subjective and people struggle on different things. But saying hard mode is 20h is just nonsense, I'm sorry. Each chapter takes around 30min on average, which totals around 10h maximum, unless you spend 2h on each chapter for some reason, in which case I don't know what to tell you.

Okay, I retract my statement. Looks like you were on to something. I just reached Chapter 7 after only about 3 hours 😂

On 4/16/2024 at 7:07 AM, ShadyWARcotix said:

I totally agree with that. It's like people talk about their endless backlog, but not starting any game instead they doom scrolling or binge watching yt videos yadda yadda.

And I totally agree with you. opening a thread and talking or wanting some tips for VR battles for example is more benefical than talking about some (outdated) estimated times or difficulty.

Hs platinum counter has nothing to do with the topic lol. You Have platinumed RDR 2 and almost platinumed FF:R you are also "one of those" people who have a lot of free time. A lot of people have "free time" it just depends HOW you spent your free time. 

Okay so let me get this straight, gaming 70 hours a week is totally normal but having civil debate on forums (which amounts to minutes a day) is a waste of time...I can't tell if you're being serious or if this is an attempt at satire. 

"500 platinums is nothing lol" I swear you people live in a fantasy. Maybe if you stuck hour head out of this echo chamber with all your other trophy whore friends then you'd realize you comprise a tiny fraction of gamers. 

Okay, now you're attacking me for having 200 Platinums that I painstakingly earned over the course a decade plus?? Oh so now I have too much free time on my hands? I thought 500 Platinums was "nothing", so by comparison 200 is obviously miniscule by your own standards 😂 You're literally contradicting yourself at every angle. I seriously struggle to understand how you think this is a sound argument.  

His Platinum count has nothing to do with the topic? Him criticizing me as having "too much free time" for discussing this topic with other people makes it relevant to the topic. You can't tell people with a straight face that they're wasting their lives away when you're sitting there with 500 Platinums...naturally, I felt obligated to highlight the hypocrisy. And for whatever reason there seems to be double standards for people who agree with you and those who don't. 

Except I don't have a lot of free time. I only get 3-4 hours of free time on the weekdays and I choose to allocate most of it towards gaming, which forces me to sacrifice other hobbies, so I wish I possessed the abundance of free time you're accusing me of having. Life would be a lot more enjoyable if I did. 

On 4/16/2024 at 10:30 AM, GuerrerDaurat said:

As far as I'm aware this was a conscious decision of the site owner, not a bug. The site I was talking about is PSN Trophy Leaders, I guess I didn't want to advertise a PSNP competitor here (I'm doing that now by answering you, I know 😅)

The site owner purposely turned off auto-updates? That's odd, wonder why he did that. 

Yes I knew you were talking about PSN Trophy Leaders I just didn't understand why the vagueness was necessary - it's not your site's competition you're trying to maintain LOL. 

On 4/17/2024 at 5:34 AM, Virtua_Vince said:

Exactly. If this game was so easy, we wouldn't need to utilize the absolutely broken builds online that focus on the repeating the same exact attack (Aeroga). If this game was actually a 6/10, I should've been able to get through those challenges using my own normal builds without having to put too much thought into it. 

On 4/17/2024 at 9:39 PM, Sarsky said:

Negetive thread cycle:

Preaching to the choir. I'm just trying to have a civil debate here yet I'm being ridiculed for asking a fair question 😂

I swear sometimes it feels like people interpret this stuff like it's a personal attack LOL.

On 4/17/2024 at 10:39 PM, DaivRules said:

What does any of that have to do with why this game has a platinum rate of 6%, just two months after release?

Funny you should ask that, when all he's doing is pointing out the people who're making counterproductive comments that don't add any value to the discussion, yet I don't see you criticizing them. 

On 4/15/2024 at 9:26 PM, Surgical_Assault said:

Buddy, again, you're in no position to dictate what others do in their free time when you're able to game for 60+ hours a week. Unlike you, not everyone has that kind of luxury. 

On 4/15/2024 at 9:26 PM, Surgical_Assault said:

What context? That it took you a whopping 13 years to attain 500+ Platinums? 😂 Oh well's that's only 40 Platinums a year! Should be easy as cake, I wonder why more people don't get Plats that quickly 🤔

Edited by SuperSaiyan3985
typo

2 hours ago, SuperSaiyan3985 said:

Okay, now you're attacking me for having 200 Platinums that I painstakingly earned over the course a decade plus?? Oh so now I have too much free time on my hands? I thought 500 Platinums was "nothing", so by comparison 200 is obviously be miniscule by your own standards 😂 You're literally contradicting yourself at every angle. I seriously struggle to understand how you think this is a sound argument.  

His Platinum has nothing to do with the topic? Him criticizing "too much free time" for discussing this topic with other people makes it relevant to the topic. You can't tell people with a straight face that they're wasting their lives away when you're sitting there with 500 Platinums...naturally, I felt obligated to highlight the hypocrisy. And for whatever reason there seems to be double standards for people who agree with you and those who don't. 

Except I don't have a lot of free time. I only get 3-4 hours of free time on the weekdays and I choose to allocate most of it towards gaming, which forces me to sacrifice other hobbies, so I wish I possessed the abundance of free time you're accusing me of having. Life would be a lot more enjoyable if I did. 

Attacking? If you feel attacked it's your problem and I really don't know what your goal is. Of course 200 OR 500 platinums ARE a lot but if you compare it to how long trophies exist it's nothing this is what I mean and you say because of 500 platinums I wasted my life?

I'm not a trophy hunter or completionist I just love video games that's it. 

A hobby is a hobby so it's not a waste of time  and If I enjoyed the games I platinumed it's not a waste of time.  Of course there were a few games were I would say I didn't enjoyed it but this is normal. You sound like every game which I have platinumed is a shovelware but at the in the end idc what you think about my profile. I play video games for me.

and no, of course you can talk and write about stuff on a forum but I see it a lot. People complain about trophy xy on psnlrofiles instead of give these challenges a chance and get better and unlock these Trophies or just moving on.  

You wonder why other people don't have so much plats? Because THEY DON'T CARE. They don't play with a video guide. Don't wanna collect every collectibles, do several playthrough yadda yadda. If you only aim for platinum trophies 40 is "quick".

I don't judge and compare myself  to anyone. Idc about these stuff and btw. You have the answer for your own question.

I only get 3-4 hours of free time on the weekdays

and other people have more time and platinumed it. Maybe some hardcore Ff fans idk. I didn't play this game and If I wanna play it I will play it for the story and move on an

That's it I don't have more to say. Have a great day and good luck on your FF Rebirth platinum journey. 

Edited by ShadyWARcotix
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, ShadyWARcotix said:

Attacking? If you feel attacked it's your problem and I really don't know what your goal is. Of course 200 OR 500 platinums ARE a lot but if you compare it to how long trophies exist it's nothing this is what I mean and you say because of 500 platinums I wasted my life?

I'm not a trophy hunter or completionist I just love video games that's it. 

A hobby is a hobby so it's not a waste of time  and If I enjoyed the games I platinumed it's not a waste of time.  Of course there were a few games were I would say I didn't enjoyed it but this is normal. You sound like every game which I have platinumed is a shovelware but at the in the end idc what you think about my profile. I play video games for me.

and no, of course you can talk and write about stuff on a forum but I see it a lot. People complain about trophy xy on psnlrofiles instead of give these challenges a chance and get better and unlock these Trophies or just moving on.  

You wonder why other people don't have so much plats? Because THEY DON'T CARE. They don't play with a video guide. Don't wanna collect every collectibles, do several playthrough yadda yadda. If you only aim for platinum trophies 40 is "quick".

I don't judge and compare myself  to anyone. Idc about these stuff and btw. You have the answer for your own question.

I only get 3-4 hours of free time on the weekdays

and other people have more time and platinumed it. Maybe some hardcore Ff fans idk. I didn't play this game and If I wanna play it I will play it for the story and move on an

That's it I don't have more to say. Have a great day and good luck on your FF Rebirth platinum journey. 

It's best to just give up with these people and stop acknowledging, they want to fight everyone with a differing opinion and thrive for the attention lol 

I realized this when they didnt actually want to talk about the topic in the thread and instead got outside of it to find a "gotcha" moment to really put me in my place??

Just let the bitter ones fizzle out.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, SuperSaiyan3985 said:

What is the point of this thread then. I, for example, have 2-3 hours of free time every day. 10+ on weekends. It's mostly the question if I have any strength and willpower left to play after a day of work. We are on a site that's dedicated to quite a niche hobby and FF7R2 is quite a hyped release. Some people took a week off or so to play it. I did too, but ended up playing other games instead.